Shenzhen Igs Electronics IGS-36 Indoor LED Hydroponic System
Included In Package
- Light panel assembly
- Extendable rod
- Basket container
- Plug at the filling nozzle
- Water tank top cover
- Water tank
- Station of device
- Control & Display pannel
- Plug Adapter
- Sponges *15
- Basket Kit * 15
- A Solid Nutrient
- B Solid Nutrient
- Germination Cover * 15
- Take out the device from the package.
- Take out the protective jacket
- Connect the plug to the corresponding socket.
- Add an amount of water with plant food to the tank.
- Put the sponges in the basket and put the 2~3 seeds into the sponges kit that you want to plant.
- Cover the germination cover and enjoy your growth.
Function & Control Description
How to find and install the Smart Life app
- you can scan this QR code or APP STORE for installing Smart Life APP to the mobile device.
- Long press the “SETUP” button for 3 seconds, The device will make a long sound and come to“scan mode” for the network, the indicator line will flash for 3 mins.
- Open the Smart Life app and follow the guidelines to setup the network
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communica-tions. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body
- Why do only a few of the plants grow and once grown, they quickly wither?
- A . The seeds you purchase to make a difference. For best results, purchase seeds from reliable manufacturers and avoid purchasing seeds that are not suitable for water hydroponic devices.
- b. Ensure you are using the correct proportion of nutrient solution to water, LED light distance from the plants and temperature as stated in the user guide.
- Can sponges be reused?
It’s reusable if pull out the stem of a plant, but we don’t recommend doing so as it’s not as good as the first use.
- Does it kill the plant to remove it from a sponge (if I want to move it to a pot, for example)?
- Normally, it won’t, you’d better wait until it’s vigorous to improve survival rates.
- Why the LED light can not be turned on?
- Push or re-insert the rod down into the bottom until you hear a “Beep” sound, and then press the “POWER” button, the light will be on.
- How to clean the water pump?
- Step 1. Turn the power off
- Step 2. Remove the extendable rod and the top cover of the water tank.
- Step 3. Take out the sponge in front of the water pump and rinse it with water. Any washing liquid will harm the nutrition balance. (if it is very dirty, please rinse the water pump altogether)
- Step 4. Install those back and restart the machine.