Shenzhen Pengxinfa Electronics J7 Noise Reduction Wireless Earphones
Product Function introduction
- Multi-touch point
- Display light/microphone
- Earphone charging contact
- Left ear logo
- Right ear logo
- Battery indicator
- Type-C charging interface
- Charging case, earphones
- Charging cable
- 3 pairs of ear-tips
- Ear cap cue cards
- User manual
Instructions for headset touch operation
Earphone connection instructions
- Singles-ear mode: take out an earphone.
- Binaural mode: ﬁrst turn oﬀ the BT device and take out the earphone. Touch (L) left ear 2 times and wait for 3-5 seconds, when both earphones ﬂash blue lights, the match is successful(Please refer to the index below for speciﬁc operations）
- Take out the earphones
- Touch twice and wait for 3-5 seconds to pair successfully
- The second use, charging lid is opened, the headset automatically boot, automatic matching
- Device connection: Open your phone or another device, search for “J7”, and click Connect.
- The left and right earphones can be connected separately.
Turn it oﬀ
- Put it in the charging compartment and turn it oﬀ (close the lid and the indicator light will turn oﬀ after 10 seconds)
- No work for 5 minutes, sleep shutdown
- Long press for about 5 seconds to turn on/oﬀ the ear
Unilateral headset charging
- When the left earphone is put in, it goes from left to right (LED1 to LED4). After lighting up, it will display the battery level of the charging compartment, and then turn oﬀ the light after 10 seconds.
- When the right earphone is put in the marquee mode from right to left (LED4 to LED1), the battery level of the charging compartment will be displayed after the light is on, and the light will be oﬀ after 10 seconds.
Charge both left and right ears simultaneously
- When put earphones into the charging case to charge them, there are 4 lights show the battery capacity of the charge case,and then go out after 10 seconds
Charging in the charging compartment
- After opening the lid, the four lights will gradually light up at the same time, and then display the charge compartment battery level. After 10 seconds, the lights will go out.
- When the charging compartment uses the data cable to charge, from the left to the right (LED1 to LED4), each light is 25% of the power, and it is fully on. When the charging cable is unplugged, it turns on for 10 seconds and then turns oﬀ.
The basic parameters
|Product name||J7||Playing time||4-5hours|
|Charging time||about 1 hour||Standby time||7-10days|
|Talking time||3-4hours||Noise reduction depth||33-38dB|
Matters needing attention
- Please make sure the product is fully charged before the ﬁrst use;Or charge it ﬁrst.
- Please use a brand charger or computer USB to charge the headset (note: 5V-1A charger).
- Stay away from WIFI and routers and other high frequency transmitting devices, which may aﬀect the signal reception of the unit and cause the phenomenon of
sound blocking and disconnection.
- Please use the product in an eﬀective environment (15m) and there should be no physical barriers (such as walls, etc.) between the BT device and the headset.
- Please refer to Item 4 when there is no sound on one side of the earphone and the pairing of two ears is not successful(headset connection instructions) pair and connect the headset again, and the product will work normally after reconnection!
- Please ensure that the product is not used or stored in high temperature or humid environment to avoid aﬀecting the product performance.
- Do not drop or drop the product from high altitude to avoid damage.
- Please contact manufacturer if there is any product problem, and don’t disassemble the product for repair.
Thanks for buying our J7 TWS earphone which comes with wireless stereo, left and right channel separation and HIFI sound functions. And It can be used alone or in pairs. We welcome your suggestions and comments on our products and services!
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: Changes or modiﬁcations to this unit not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complied with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 0cm between the radiator & your body.