Shenzhen Wana Technology SS-100 10W Bluetooth Wireless Speaker User Manual
|Waterproof rated to IPX6|
|3.5mm Audio Jack|
|Rechargeable 1800 mAh Lithium Ion Battery|
|10 watts total power (5w 2)|
- 1 USB to USB C charging cable rated to 5V/500mA-1A
- User Manual
To connect the speaker to a compatible Bluetooth device, tum on the Bluetooth of the device (smartphone, tablet, etc), then search for the compatible device. Find this speaker and pair with it.
Enter the password “0000” if you need a password for pairing Once paired and connected, all audio from the device will now play over the SS-100 Speaker.
Keep away from product sensitive to magnetic items (because it is magnetic)
DO NOT EXPOSE TO FIRE OR HIGH TEMPERATURES.
- “O” On/Off or Mode (Bluet0Oth/AUX/FM/USB).
- “+” Volume Up or Skip Press and hold to turn up the volume, Short press to skip to the next song (Radio Play Mode: Next Radio Station).
- “►” Play or Pause button
Press to play or pause. Short press to receive a call when a call arrives. Short press to end the call Press and hold for 3 [email protected] to refusd a call (Radio Play Mode! On The Automatic Search).
- “-” Volume Down or Back
Press and hold to turn down the volume, Short press to choose the previous song (Radio Play Mode: Previous Radio Station).
Ports and Indicator
- Aux in: 3.5mm stereo Aux connector for connecting to a smartphone, notebook or MP3
- LED Indication:
Fully change ………… OFF, When fully charged and connected to a charging source
Charging …………. Solid Red, When charging and connected lo a charging source
Pairing ………… Flashing Blue light
Working mode ………… Solid Blue light
- USB C Port: 5V/500mA-1A only
Press and hold the power “ON/OFF” for 3 seconds to select “Bluetooth Mode”. From the Bluetooth menu of your mobile device, select SS-100. Grant the permission to share on your mobile device to the SS-100. All Audio from your mobile device will now play to the SS-100 Speaker.
Button functions in Bluetooth mode.
Press·”►” button to answer an incoming call.
Press “►” button during the call to end it.
- Radio play mode.
Press the “O” button to change the mode to FM mode.
Press and hold the”►” for 3 seconds to Automatic Search.
Press ” + ” or ” – ” Next Radio Station and Previous Radio Station.
Press”►” once a station is found to lock allowing ” + ” and” + ” buttons to change volume.
- AUX input mode.
3.5mm audio cable into the Speaker, the SS-100 will automatically switch to line in play mode.
- TWS (True Wireless Stereo)
You can connect 2 speakers at the same time with your mobile
- Disconnect or disable the bluetooth connection from all other devices before pairing with another SS-100
- Tum on the two speakers and connect both through Bluetooth. Press and hold the “►” button so that the speakers are paired automatically. After matching, the indicator light of one of the speakers will turn on.
- Now please tum on the Bluetooth function of your mobile device, you will find the “SS-100”. Please connect it and from this moment you can play music via the true wireless function.
- Disconnect the true wireless, by pressing and holding the “►”
button for 3 seconds.
Don’t attempt to repair the speaker to prevent electric shock or further damaging it. Please refer to the following solutions if you have a problem as follows:
- No Sound from the speaker?
- Check whether the speaker is on
- Confirm the SS-1 0 0 is connected via bluetooth to the selected device.
- Confirm the SS-1 0 0 is in range of the selected bluetooth device
- What to do when it has distortion of sound at the high volume.
- Confirm that the battery has sufficient charge
- Move the SS-100 closer to the paired bluetooth device.
- (If in use) Confirm the 2.5 Aux input line is not loose or damaged
- Read and observe the safety regulations first
- Any cut surface, uneven surface, metal parts or accessories may cause injury. Please be careful with use.
- The speaker is not a toy and is not edible. Keep out of reach of small children.
- Do not refit, replace or disassemble any portion of this device. Incorrect handling may result in a short circuit, product damage and possibly even fire.
- Disassembled, damaged or modified product will not be covered under any warranty claim
- Do not use any chemicals or high pressure to clean the product
71 Constant full volume can place undue strain, reducing the I命ecycte of the speaker components
- Do not drop, stack or use mechanical pressure on any portion of this device
- This device may cause disturbance on other sensitive electronic devices nearby.
- Stop using at once if any abnormal symptoms occur while m use
- DO NOT EXPOSE TO FIRE OR HIGH TEMPERATURES
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operation in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. in portable exposure condition without restriction.