SINJIMORU 210907-M Fast Wireless Charger for Magsafe
Product Part Name
- Charging Pad
- Air Vent Mount
- C-Type Cable
- How to use the M-Doughnut
- Charging Pad
- Connecting Part
- LED indicator
M-Doughnut is already connected to Air Vent Mount. Please attach it to the air vent directly.
How to use the M-Doughnut
How to attach the Air Vent Mount to the air vent.
Make sure not to tighten the connection parturient may bed attached or broken.
- Lights flashing: ready to connect
- Lights turning out: Charging
- Lights flickering: Dust detached or overcurrent
Remove remaining residues or re/unplug the cable when flickering
M-Donut Fast Wireless Charger
|Charging ~Smm distance|
|Operating -20~45°( temperature|
- • It is recommended to use it to the cigar jack ging compatible with QC 2.0 or QC 3.0 for better wireless charging.
• Please use the MagSafe compatible case or any phone case with M-Plate on for its perfect attachment and wireless charging.
• Please make sure that M-Doughnut is placed in the middle of your phone for better wireless charging.
- If the inner temperature of the car increases, it might damage the product. (Recommended environmental temperature -20~45°C)
- M-Doughnut is not compatible with the 15W charging of Apple&Samsung.
- Please make sure not to wet the M-Doughnut or it may cause electrical leakage or electric shock.
- Please refrain from disassembling or remodeling of the user’s discretion as it may cause malfunction or fire.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user‘s authority to operate the equipment. the device for operation in the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems;