SKYWING Soundace S6 IPX7 Portable Waterproof Speaker User Manual
Thank you for choosing SKYWING product. Please read this manual to enhance your user experience. We hope you will enjoy it very much!
- The SKYWING Soundace S6 portable waterproof speaker is a sturdy and compact speaker that can be used indoors or outdoors, which will easily fit your bag or backpack. Depending on your phone’s Bluetooth version, your phone can display the speaker’s battery life.
- Certified IPX7− 100% Waterproof . The SKYWING Soundace S6 portable waterproof speaker is great around water as it’s not just water resistant. it can be fully immersed in water up to 3 You can enjoy your shower, have fun with your friends by the pool or on a boat.
- The SKYWING Soundace S6 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker brings a fast and stable When fully charged it will provide you up to 10hrs of play time. The pairing process is easy and the speaker is compatible with all Bluetooth devices.
- Automatic shutdown function: The speaker will shut down when Bluetooth is disconnected for 10 minutes, which is helpful to save power when the unit is accidentally left on.And the LED light show design colors your music time.
The Pairing Name: SKYWING SoundAce S6
Charging Input: 5V / 1A
Operating Range: 10m/33ft
Output Power: 4Ω5W
Signal Noise Ratio: ≥85dB
Unit Weight: 201g
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
Charging Time: 2−3hours Charge: Micro USB
Frequency Response: 100Hz−19KHz Distortion Degree: ≤1%
Unit Size: 110*110*48mm
- SKYWING SoundAce S6
- USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Carabiner Clip
- Feedback Card
- Warranty Card
- How do you charge the speaker?
Please use your phone charger or USB port on your computer/laptop.
- What if the unit doesn’t charge and the LED is off?
Please check your USB and cable connections to make sure they are working properly.
- Why won’t the unit connect/pair?
Delete the pairing record(s) on your device ,restart the device and reset the speaker.
- Why is there a delay or corrupted audio?
In some rare cases, your phone’s Bluetooth version may be out of date or some phone apps have poor compatibility with Bluetooth, resulting in playback issues. We may be able to provide an update file to resolve this.
- How to pair 2 speakers together?
-First use of TWS function, please follow the steps below:
1) Turn on both of the speakers(please do not turn on your Bluetooth-enabled device’s Bluetooth function at this time)
double press the” “button of one speaker. you will hear a chime, and one of the speaker’s flashing light LED indicator is stable while another’s is flashing, which means the 2 speakers pairing completes
2 )Then connect to your phone .Two speakers will connect automatically as TWS.
– If you want to use TWS function again, please turn on the both speakers directly ,no need to repeat above steps.
– In TWS mode: No matter which one of the speakers can control to play or pause the music. double press the” “will cut off the connection between them.
iPhone, Android Phone, Tablets, Computers, Laptops, Mac Book, Echo Dot, Kindle, MP3 Players, PSP, TV, and more.
- How to Turn on/off the speaker: Long Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn the speaker on or off.
- Flash Light Mode:
When there is music, it automatically switches to solid color light mode.
Shore Press “” button to switch light mode: solid white color light mode− flash color light mode − turn off the light− turn on the light−solid color light mode.
- During play music, short press once : play music /pause music
- When there is a phone call coming in, short press once: answer the call, when the call is finished, short press once to hang up; short press twice: reject a call.
- Double press quickly: redial the last call in Bluetooth mode.
- Hold this button, Voice Assistant is awakened, you can let voice assistant, like “Siri” to control the the speaker’s volume up or down, next song or previous song, call somebody.
LED Charging Indicator/Light Mode:
- The LED light is solid red when charging, it will be off when the battery is full.
- LED Flashes when the speaker is waiting for connection, and turns solid color after the Bluetooth connected successfully.
- There are general two led light effects, solid color light and flash color light, short press the led button to change the led light effect, if no need any led light, just short press the led button to turn off the led light.
How to Pair with Your Device
Turn on the speaker and it will automatically enter Bluetooth mode. On your device, under Bluetooth, look for “SKYWING SoundAce S6.” (For devices with Bluetooth versions under 2.1, press “Yes” to confirm pairing.) Enter a password or PIN code “0000” (four zeros), then press “Yes” or “OK” to finish pairing.
Phone / Tablet:
Turn on the speaker−−Open the Phone/Tablet Settings−−Bluetooth−−On−−Searching/S− canning−−SKYWING SoundAce S6−−Paired/Connected−−Play music.
Turn on the speaker−−Open the Laptop Settings−−Devices−−Bluetooth and other devices−−turn on the Bluetooth−−Add Bluetooth or other devices−−Bluetooth−−Searching device−−SKYWING SoundAce S6−−Paired/Connected−−Play music.
Notice: If the computer does not have Bluetooth, please insert the Bluetooth adapter and download the Bluetooth driver to use it normally.
Turn on the speaker−−Open the Mac Book System Preferences−−Bluetooth−−turn Bluetooth on−−searching device−−SKYWING SoundAce S6−−Paired/Connected−−Play music.
Turn on the speaker−−Open Alexa APP−−settings−−set up a new device−−Bluetooth−−Pair a new device−−Searching Device−−SKYWING SoundAce S6−−Paired/Connected−−Play music.
Turn on the speaker−−Open Kindle Settings−−Wireless−−Bluetooth−−Enable Bluetooth(ON)−−Search for Device−−SKYWING SoundAce S6−−Paired/Connected−−Play music.
Microphone / Call:
- When your phone is connected via Bluetooth, press the “ ” button to answer a phone call.
- To Hang up the phone: After the call is over, press the “ ”button to hang
- To redial the last call: Double press the “ ” button quickly.
- .Refuse to answer a call: When the call comes in, long press“ ”button to reject a call. Notice: For higher call quality, please speak near the microphone.
- Homtek Technology has worked across R&D and sales in the audio industry for many years. Based on consumer feedback, we designed this wireless speaker with waterproof technology. The buttons are located seamlessly at the top of the unit for convenient use.
- With the speaker located under the unit, sound is balanced via high fidelity speakers including a compact subwoofer. Sound is engineered so that it’s clear and voluminous when reflected off the surface underneath.
- For most small speakers, usually it has only a little bass, it focuses on treble and For Dual stereo speakers, it has big bass, it combines bass and stereo sound.
- Our consumers let us know they love our speaker because the sound is clearer and louder compared to other brands on the market. Consumers also report better overall sound quality, the longest battery life, and they love our waterproof technology!
- As a reliable manufacturer, we listen to and directly incorporate this consumer feedback into our product development to constantly improve and meet the needs of our consumers.
You can feel confident using our SKYWING brand speaker. We offer a 3−Year warranty for quality−related issues, and Lifetime technical support.
Notice: As Amazon separates customer orders and product reviews, we can not find your order ID and email address depend on product reviews. if you have any questions, please contact us directly via the email below, we hope that our after−sales service can make you satisfied.
US: [email protected]
EU: [email protected]
JP: [email protected]
please note that unauthorized reselling of SKYWING products is prohibited.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.