Sleep Headphones, LC-dolida Bluetooth Sleep Mask 3D Wireless headphones
- DIMENSIONS: 9.7 x 6.8 x 0.7 inches,
- WEIGHT: 5.6 ounces,
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium Polymer,
- BLUETOOTH VERSION: BT 5.2,
- CHARGE TIME: 2 – 2.5 hrs.,
- PLAY-TIME: 10 hrs.,
- MATERIAL: Silk,
- BRAND: LC-Dalida
LC- Dolida sleep headphones are the best sleeping headphones due to their affordability, battery and their good quality material. They come with Bluetooth which allows you to connect them to your device. One of the notable features of these Bluetooth Sleep Headphones is that their connectivity has a range of 33 feet, which is quite impressive. People who struggle to fall asleep and try different things to sleep peacefully and soundly understand the difficulty of creating a comfortable environment to sleep. There are a lot of things that people try to attain this. One of the things is to listen to soothing music, but the headphones keep falling out or are way too uncomfortable to wear. LC – Dolida Bluetooth Sleep Headphones come with a comfortable eye mask and built-in speaker on both sides.
3D Contour Design Eye Mask
The Bluetooth headphones fit perfectly to your face. They have a 3D contour design that is highly padded and fits your eyes. This design blocks out 100% of the light without pressing against your eyes. The inner material is lined with silk making it smooth and soft to rest on your eyes, providing a very comfortable experience.
Bluetooth Connection and HD Stereo Sound
The LC – Dolida Bluetooth Sleep Headphones have speakers which can be connected to your device with Bluetooth of version 5.2. This provides a smooth connection of up to 33 feet, producing sound without any distortions. They come with high-fidelity stereo sound which produces a sound of great quality.
The speakers aren’t fixed inside the band which means you can easily slide them according to your comfort. This makes the sleeping mask headphones more comfortable to be used even by side sleepers.
Another important factor that adds to the comfortability of the Bluetooth Sleep Headphones is the adjustable strap that allows it fit perfectly according to your head size.
The sleep headphones take only about 1 to 2 hours to charge completely. When completely charged they provide a playback time of 8 to 10 hours which can support a whole night.
LC-Dolida Bluetooth Sleep Headphones Controls
These headphones come with a control panel to control the connectivity and the volume of the speakers which is placed at the middle on the front side.
- Volume Down Button: “-” Button is used to decrease the volume.
- Power Button: “ is used to turn the power On/Off.
- Volume Up Button: “+” button is used to increase the volume.
How to Connect LC-Dolida Bluetooth Sleep Headphones Using Bluetooth
In order to connect your device to the sleep headphones, follow the below steps:
- Press and hold the Power button for about three seconds until the LED on the control starts flashing red/blue light.
- Turn on your device’s Bluetooth.
- Open the Bluetooth settings, and look for a device named “BT-FAAH” and connect to it.
The device can’t connect to two devices simultaneously. If you want to connect to another device unpair from the previous one and follow the above-mentioned steps again.
How to Charge LC-Dolida Bluetooth Sleep Headphones
The Bluetooth sleep headphones can be charged using the charging wire that comes with them. It has a charging point at the tope center of the panel. You can simply plug in the charging wire to charge the headphones.
How to wash LC-Dolida Bluetooth Sleep Headphones
You can wash the Sleep Headphones by following these steps:
- First of taking out the Bluetooth module and the speakers from the small opening at the top middle of the headband.
- Separate the Speakers and Bluetooth.
- Wash the band using hands preferably.
- Long Battery life and Quick charging
- 3D Contour Design to fit the eyes perfectly
- Long Bluetooth Connectivity range (33 ft.)
- Super thin speakers
- Low Sound Quality
If you have difficulties sleeping due to insomnia, snoring, or anxiety or just want to have a better and more comfortable sleeping experience, this is the right product for you with an extremely soft padded eye covering.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How strong is the noise-canceling feature?
It blocks out some noise, however, at this budget, it is difficult to have a noise cancellation feature.
- How comfortable are the headphones to sleep on?
The headbands are made of pretty comfortable material due to their 3D contouring eye patch shape and the soft silk material that is lined on the inner side, providing a very soothing experience.
- Does the position of the Bluetooth eye mask’s speaker match the ear?
This is one of the most attractive features of the Eye mask, the speakers are adjustable which means you can easily move the speakers around to adjust according to your wish, and is also very suitable for side sleepers.
- How are the sleep headphones 3D?”
The sleep headphones are 3D in their eye patch shape which provides a complete dark space for your eyes without pressing the padded material against your eyes.
- What is the sound quality of this Bluetooth sleep mask?
The Sleep Mask comes with Bluetooth of version 5.2 and a connectivity range of about 33 ft which provides a very good and stable connection delivering the sound of high quality.
- Does this Bluetooth sleep mask have a pouch or case?
Yes, the LC-Dolida Bluetooth Sleep Headphones come with a portable pouch for travel or easy carry and storing purposes.
- Does it work with iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 pro max?
Yes, it is compatible with iOS and Android.
- Can you charge it and listen at the same time?
It is recommended to charge the device completely first and then listen to music. They won’t play music when they are being charged.