Sleeping Headphones Bluetooth Headband, Perytong Soft Sleep Headphones
- DIMENSIONS: 10.24 x 3.94 x 0.59 inches,
- WEIGHT: 3.52 ounces,
- ITEM MODEL NUMBER: PTL07,
- BATTERY: Lithium-ion batteries,
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.2,
- COMPATIBILITY: iOS/Android/Windows,
- MANUFACTURER: Perytong
Perytong Bluetooth Headbands are an amazing music companion that allows you to listen to music while you are at the gym, performing sports, sleeping or during yoga. These headphones are one of the best sellers due to their extraordinary sound quality, breathable material, standby time, and thin speakers. They allow you to listen to music when you are sleeping without being tangy and without falling off over and over again. They come with sweatproof technology making them one of the best companions for exercising. They have a lightweight and adjustable band allowing you to carry these headphones throughout the day.
They can be used along with a number of activities, such as during:
- Audio-book reading
They are well-designed keeping in mind the usage conditions they might have to endure like sweat and jumps while exercising. These light weight headphones are also great for side sleepers as they don’t fall have and don’t give a heavy feeling to your head. They are stretchable, making them suitable for a number of sizes. They come with adjustable speakers that just 2.5 inches thick which makes them suitable for everyday use and exercising.
They have a 200mAh lithium battery which is rechargeable. They come with a USB wire which allows you to charge them. They take about 1 to 2 hours to charge completely giving a play time of 8 to 10 hours.
- Perytong Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones x 1
- USB Charging Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
Perytong Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones Controls
How to Connect Perytong Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones using Bluetooth
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button, the headphones will enter pairing mode.
- Turn ON, the Bluetooth of your device and in the settings connect to the headphones.
- The headphones will connect and you can play music now.
How to turn on/off these Headphones?
In order to turn the headphones ON/OFF, simply press and hold the ON/OFF button for about 3 seconds until a digital voice says power ON/OFF.
How to Answer/End a Call using Perytong Headphones?
Press the ON/OFF button once to answer or end a call while being connected to Perytong Headphones.
How to Reject Incoming Call using Perytong Headphones?
Press and hold the ON/OFF button for about 3 seconds to reject an incoming call.
How to charge the Perytong Headphones?
These headphones come with a charging wire with them.
- Take out the charging port on the backside of the headband.
- Connect them with the charger to charge your headphones
How to wash the Perytong Headphones?
This is another feature of these headphones. They come with a thin fabric that can be easily washed using the following steps:
- Push out the Bluetooth control panel out of its pocket along with the speaker.
- There will be an opening in the band, take the module and the speaker out of this opening.
- Take them out and place them separately
- Wash the headband with your hands.
- Adjustable Wear
- Moderate Sound Quality
- Easy to use
- Quality Controls are moderate
If you are a side sleeper and looking for something that allows listening to music without falling out of your ears again and again, with lightweight speakers and moderate battery life, these headbands are a good option for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do you clean the headband?
There is an opening in the headband, that allows you to take out the Bluetooth module and the wires. After removing them, you can wash the headband preferably by hand and hot water.
- Is the material of these sleep headphones Bluetooth breathable?
Yes, the material is of good quality which is thin and breathable, which allows you to sleep without worrying about sweat.
- How long do these headband headphones take to charge?
It takes about 2 hours to charge completely and gives a playtime of about 10 hours.
- Why does this need batteries if I’m plugging it into my iPhone?
It doesn’t need any internal batteries, it requires to be charged, so if it shows a low battery charge it uses the charging cable that comes along with it.
- Does it come with earphones inside?
Yes, they come with movable earphones inside them, which are easy to move.
- How do you connect to Bluetooth? What button do I need to press on the headband?
Press the Play/Pause button to turn on the pairing mode of your headband and then turn on the Bluetooth of your device and connect to the headband
- I sleep on my side with my hands under my head Will this be comfortable?
Yes, as the earphones are movable so you can easily move them inside the band and adjust them according to your comfort.
- Can I use it to watch movies on the plane? i.e., can this be used with wire as well?
No, you can’t use a wire to connect any device to these headphones, they are strictly Bluetooth connected.
- Can you listen to music while it’s charging?
No, they are disconnected from the device once you start charging them
- When in bed can your spouse hear anything when you’re playing your music?
No, a lot of users have shared their experiences indicating that the person sleeping next to them doesn’t hear anything when music is being played on the headbands.