SONY RMF-TX900B Voice Remote Control
CONTROLLING YOUR TV
- Press Power key to turn on the TV.
- Press and hold [VOL(-)] key and [Google Assistant ] key for 2 seconds initiate pairing with TV.
- All paring transaction is behind the scene and no setup is required.
Please read these safety instructions to ensure our personal safety and prevent property damage
- Do not put remote in a fire
- Do not disassemble the remote control
- Disposal of the remote control
A warning that batteries shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Important Safety Instruction
- Read these instruction
- Keep these instruction
- Head all warning
- Follow all instructions
- Do not use this apparatus near water
- Clean only with dry cloth
- Do not install near any heat source such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Only use attachment/accessories specified by manufacture
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Service is required when apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, dose not operate normally, or has been dropped.
Operating Temperature: -10 degree – 40 degree Battery Type: 2 AAA batteries
COMPLIANCE WITH FCC RULES AND REGULATIONS
You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase or decrease the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced remote control/ TV technician for help.
This equipment has been verified to comply with the limits for a Class B computing device, pursuant to FCC Rules. The user is cautioned that changes and modifications made to the equipment without the approval of manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement: To comply with the FCC RF exposure compliance requirements, this device and its antenna must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Europe-EU Declaration of Conformity and Restrictions
Hereby, SONY declares that this Voice Remote Control is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
This equipment is marked with the symbol and can be used throughout the European community. This indicates compliance with the RE Directive 2014/53/EU and meets the relevant parts of following technical specifications:
- EN300328 v2.2.2: 2019
- EN301489-1 v2.2.3: 2019 / -17 v3.2.4:2020
- EN62368-1:2014 / EN62368-1:2018
- EN62479: 2010 / EN50663: 2017
- EN55032: 2015+A11: 2020 / EN55035: 2017+ A11:2020
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE
Frequency: 2402 to 2480 MHz
Maximum power: 5.92dBm
Under Industry Canada regulations, this radio transmitter may only operate using an antenna of a type and maximum (or lesser) gain approved for the transmitter by Industry Canada.
To reduce potential radio interference to other users, the antenna type and its gain should be so chosen that the equivalent isotropically radiated power (e.i.r.p.) is not more than that necessary for successful communication.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003 To comply with the FCC RF exposure compliance requirements, this device and its antenna must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.