Soundcore Life P3
- Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB port before charging.
- Use a certified USB-C charging cable and charger to prevent any damage.
- Fully charge both the earbuds and the charging case before the first use.
1. Place the earbuds in the charging case and close it.
2. Connect the charging case to the power supply by using a USB-C charging cable. Alternatively, position the charging case at the center of your wireless charger for wireless charging.
- The LED indicators on the charging case indicate the charging status.
- Choose the ear tips that fit your ears best.
- Insert the earbuds into the inner canal of your ears and turn gently until you find the most comfortable and secure position.
- Your earbuds come with multiple pairs of ear tips, among which Medium-sized are pre-installed.
Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on.
To power off, place the earbuds in the charging case and close it.
- The earbuds will automatically power off after 30 minutes if no device is connected.
- Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically enter the Bluetooth pairing mode.
- The 3 LED indicators on the charging case will flash white in sequence continuously.
- Select “Soundcore Life P3” on your device’s Bluetooth list to connect. When successfully connected, the LED indicators on the charging case will turn white for 3 seconds.
- Pairing with another device: Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the case open. To enter pairing mode, press and hold the button on the case for 3 seconds until the 3 LED indicators flash white in sequence continuously.
- Each time you power on your Soundcore earbuds, they will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the Bluetooth range.
- Mono mode: When Bluetooth is connected, you can use either one of the earbuds only by placing the other one into the charging case.
- When powered on and connected, if either one of the earbuds is out of battery and powered off, you can keep using the other one.
- When you are on a call, place either one of the earbuds into the charging case, and the microphone in the other earbud will be activated.
|Play/Pause||Press twice (R)|
|Next track||Press twice (L)|
|Switch ambient sound modes (Noise Cancellation/Normal)||Press and hold for 2 seconds (L/R)|
|Answer a call||Press twice (UR)|
|Answer a second incoming call and put the current call on hold|
|End/Reject a call||Press and hold for 2 seconds (UR)|
|Switch between a call on hold and an active call|
|Answer a call||Press twice|
|End/Reject a call||Press and hold for 2 seconds|
|Activate Sin or other voice assistant software||Press and hold for 2 seconds|
Download the Soundcore app to enhance your experience.
User interface customization: In stereo mode, all of the controls (e.g. adjust volume, control playback, activate Siri) can be customized in the app.
EQ settings: There are more than 20 EQ settings you can choose from in the app to optimize your experience while enjoying different music genres.
Noise cancellation: Choose an active noise cancellation mode to reduce ambient noise according to your surroundings.
- Transport: Targets low-end frequencies like engine and road noise for peaceful journeys and commutes.
- Outdoor: Reduces ambient sounds in cities for fewer distractions.
- Indoor: Reduces voices and mid-frequency noise from coffee shops and other inside spaces.
Earbuds firmware upgrade: You will be informed once the new version of firmware is detected when you connect the earbuds with the app. Ensure the earbuds are placed in the charging case and the case remains open until the firmware upgrade is completed. During the upgrade, ensure the earbuds are being charged and avoid any operation.
You might need to reset the earbuds if you experience any connectivity problems or function issues.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the case open.
- Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the 3 LED indicators flash white for 3 times and then flash white in sequence continuously. This confirms that the reset was successful and your earbuds can be connected normally.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Battery capacity||63 mAh x 2 (earbuds); 800 mAh (charging case)|
|Charging time||3 hours|
|Playtime (varies by volume level and content)||Up to 7 hours (Total 35 hours with the charging case)|
|Playtime (with ANC mode turned on)||Up to 6 hours (Total 30 hours with the charging case)|
|Driver size||11 mm x 2|
|Frequency response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Bluetooth version||V 5.0|
|Bluetooth range||15 m / 49 ft|