Shenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company Limited
Room 1308-1309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,
Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 518109
Thank you for choosing SoundPEATS Force Wirelessheadphones. Please read the manual carefully, andkeep it for further reference. If you need any assistance,please contact our customer support team by emailing:
Fit in your ears
The Force earphones comes with 6 interchangeable ear Tips and 10 ear fins. The ear tips and ear fins are in different sizes,two of which are equipped on headset. Please choose the right size of ear tips and ear fins to find the most secure and comfortable option for you(normally the medium ones are suitable for 75% of people).
Wearing the headset
- Identify the right and left earpieces.
- Insert the earbuds into your ears,adjust the ear fins direction and put them into your ears.
- Adjust each earpiece until it fits flush in your ear the ear tip seals in the ear canal.
The headset is partially charged in the factory. Please make sure it is fully charged before first use
- Connect the charging port with any USB charging adapterstarts automatically with LED indicator turning red and theheadset turns off.
- Charging starts automatically with LED indicator turningred and the headset turns off.
- The headset is fully charged when the LED indicator turnsblue.
- The LED indicator flashes red when the battery is low, and you will hear a voice prompt ”battery low”, pleaserecharge the headset.
- Charge the headset at least once every 3 months when not using for a long time.
- When charging with a USB adapter,the charging current should not be greater than 1A.
- Please turn off other Bluetooth device nearby and make sure the headset and your Bluetooth device are close enough(within 3 feet).
- Power on the headset, press and hold the Multifunctional button for approximately 3 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue quickly(you will hear the voice prompt “power on” first, just keep holding the multifunctional button ). Now the headset is in pairing model.
- Active the Bluetooth function on your device and search for the nearby Bluetooth connection:
For iPhone/iPad/iPod®: Settings -> Bluetooth -> On For Android™: Setting ->Wireless & Networks -> Bluetooth -> On -> Scan for devices For Windows® Phone devices: Settings -> Bluetooth -> On
- “SoundPEATS Force” should be listed in the search result. Select the name to connect. Once connected, the indicator light is solid blue. You will hear a voice prompt“Your headset is connected”.
- The Force headset will stay in pairing model for 3 minutes at most if no pairing device is found. Afterwards, it will power off automatically.
- Maximum operating range for the Bluetooth headset is 33ft(10m) without obstacles. If you move out of range,the headset will lose connection. You will move back to be within the range and reconnect to your Bluetooth audio device.
The Force Bluetooth headset can remember devices paired before. If you have previously paired the headset with a device, simply turn on your device and the headset(- by pressing the Multifunctional button for 3 seconds)and wait for around 10s, they will automatically connect to each other without going into pairing mode.
Force earphone can be reset by pressing the Multifunctional button for 3s when the headset is charging. Then the LED Light flashes blue twice.
Control and Voice Notification
Once connected, the Force headset can manage media and phone calls on a smartphone or tablet.
The LED indicator gives a good indicator of what the headset is going.
Q: The headset is on, but it is not connecting to my device?
A: To connect the headset to your device, please check if the Bluetooth of the device is on at first, then select the name of the headset on the Bluetooth list to get paired. If the headset still can’t connect to your device, please try to reset it by reading the reset section.
Q:I have established connection with my smartphone, but I am not hearing any sound?
A:Please make sure that you turn up the volume of both devices. Some smartphones require you to set up the Bluetooth headset as an audio output device before sound is transmitted. Please read the instruction of your smartphone for details. If you are using a music player or other Bluetooth device, please make sure it supports A2DP stereo music profile.
Q: The sound is not very clear / the caller cannot hear my voice clearly?
A: Please adjust the volume on your phone and headset. Make sure there is no signal interference nearby. Stay close to your smartphone.
Q: Can I use the headset while it is charging?
A: No, the headset can not be used while charging.
Q: Why the connection is not stable and cuts out intermittently?
A: Please make sure there are no objects between the headset and your Bluetooth device. Please make sure there is no radio or WIFI interference nearby.
Q: What is the range of Bluetooth headset?
A: Bluetooth headset has maximum range of 33 feet (10m). However, the actual range will depend on usage and environment. Connection is usually good within 15-25 feet with no major obstacles between.
Q: My headset will not switch on.
A: Please recharge it and make sure it has enough battery power. If it is fully charged and still nothing happens or if you are not able to charge the unit, please contact our customer support for warranty cover.
Care and Maintenance
- Keep the headset away from heat and humidity.
- Do not put the product under direct sunlight or hot areas.
- High temperatures will shorten lifespan of the headset, battery and / or the internal circuit board.
- Power off the headset when not in use and before storing.
- Do not try to take the product apart.
- Do not drop or knock your headset on hard surfaces.
- Do not use chemicals or detergents to clean the product.
- Do not scrape the surface with sharp objects.
Warranty and Support
If you need any assistance or support, please [email protected] with details.
We will answer your email within 24 hours. We will do our best to provide you with a viable solution.
For more information, please visitwww.soundpeatsaudio.com
We warrant this device 12 MONTHS from date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects. If the device fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact seller directly to initiate return and warranty process.
The following are excluded from SoundPEATS warranty cover:
- Device purchased as second hand, used or from unauthorized seller.
- Damage resulted from misuse and abusive action.
- Damage resulted from chemical, fire, radioactive
- substance, poison, liquid.
- Damage resulted from natural disaster.
- Damage caused to any third party / person / object and beyond.
We can only provide after sale service for products purchased directly from SoundPEATS or SoundPEATS authorized distributor. If you have purchased from a different seller, please contact them for any exchange or refund.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not
occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit dierent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!