SpeedTalk Mobile $5 Preloaded GSM SIM Card for 5G 4G LTE GPS Trackers
- DIMENSIONS: 5 x 4.5 x 0.25 inches
- WEIGHT: 3 ounces
- CELLULAR TECHNOLOGY: LTE
- BRAND: SpeedTalk
The SpeedTalk GSM Sim Card is a perfect sim card for GPS trackers, smartwatches, asset trackers, OBD trackers, pet trackers, car trackers, SOS trackers, etc. It comes with three different plans for your phones, trackers and data devices. These plans allow you to customize voice, data and SMS according to your requirements with your GPS, etc. A sim card is required to enable tracking services to work and communicate with the tracker remotely using the phone number that is associated with the Sim card. The service offered by SpeedTalk is limited to United States only, for international roaming you will be required to purchase international Add-ons.
How to Set up the SIM card?
- Once you get the SIM card, go to https://www.speedtalkmobile.com/activate
To activate the sim with the new phone number.
- Insert the sim in to your device and turn on your device.
- Check the manual of your device for guidelines on setting up the APN instructions.
- Download the SpeedTalk mobile app and enjoy using the service.
How to Activate the Sim Card?
- Go to speedtalkmobile.com and click on Activate.
- At the back of your SpeedTalk card you find a long number, this is your SpeedTalk SIM Card Number. Input it.
- Press continue and solve the simple math question for human verification.
- To activate a plan, type in your email.
- Click on Get A Pin.
- Go to your email and look for the E-mail Verification for SpeedTalk. You will find the verification code there.
- Copy and paste it to the website.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the zip code.
- Fill in the contact information and click submit.
- Enter your billing information and press submit.
- Your card will now be activated and you can find the number in your provided email.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS$
- Is this virtual phone number or the real phone number?
This gives you a real phone number, with your areas code.
- Can this work in Nigeria please?
No, it doesn’t work outside United States.
- This has been set to automatically charge on my card per month. How can I cancel it?
Contact the SpeedTalk Mobile or login to your account and submit a cancellation request.
- Will this work with Tracfone?
No, this may not work on TracFone.
- How is the coverage in Northern California?
The coverage is pretty decent in Northern California.
- Will this plan work in Puerto Rico?
This plan works only within USA.
- Does it work on this GPS-07?
Yes, it is compatible with almost all 2G, 3G & 4G LTE GSM devices.
- How much is the monthly fee?
As of 2019, it is $5.
- I lost my SIM card. How can I replace it?
The manufacturer will send a new SIM card free of cost, you will be required to pay the shipment only.
- How long does it take to port my number to SpeedTalk Mobile?
- It takes about 1 to 72 business hours.
- How do I check my remaining airtime on my mobile cell phone?
You can check the remaining airtime by dialing 611 or by customer login online or by going to www.RefillSpeedTalk.com.
- If you don’t have a credit card, can you use a prepaid card for the services?
Yes, you can.
- I have Cricket. Will it work with it?
You can use the sim card with any unlocked device. Check with your wireless provider to make sure your device is unlocked.
- What if I travel outside my area code?
You can travel anywhere within the USA but not out of the country as international roaming isn’t available.