STAIRVILLE 168964 Pocket-Master 1 User Guide
Quick Start Guide
This quick start guide contains important information on the safe operation of the product. Read and follow the safety advice and instructions given. Retain the manual for future reference. If you pass the product on to others please include this manual.
This device serves as a simple hand-held device to control various effect lighting fixtures via Master / Slave link. Any other use or use under other operating conditions is considered to be improper and may result in personal injury or property damage. No liability will be assumed for damages resulting from improper use.
Danger for children
Ensure that plastic bags, packaging, etc. are disposed of properly and are not within reach of babies and young children. Choking hazard! Ensure that children do not detach any small parts from the product. They could swallow the pieces and choke!
Where to use the product
Never use the product
- in conditions of extreme temperature or humidity
- in extremely dusty or dirty areas
- at locations where the unit can become wet
- To prevent damage, never use force when handling the product.
- Never immerse the product in water. Just wipe it with a clean dry cloth. Do not use liquid cleaners such as benzene, thinners or flammable cleaning agents.
- User modes offer additional function switches, such as Strobe, 2 light programmers, Gobo and color change, Sound to Light
- Suitable for use with: BL-50, BL-100, FL-50, FL-110 DMX, FX 330, FX-550, FX-440 DMX, HL-40 DMX, MH150, MH250S, MH-360, MH-575 S MKII Pro Spot, MV250H, SC-50, SC-100, Power Strobe 1500, NovaSpot 250
- Use the MODE button to switch between different modes, e. g., fast / slow, audio / manual / auto, position, latch, . . . according to the functions.
- Use the FUNCTION button to select a variety of functions such as Strobe, PAN / TILT motion, Gobo or color changes, PAN / TILT positions. The functions vary from device to device.
- The various functions of the devices can be operated and synchronized via Pocket Master I.
(W × H × D): 88 mm × 57 mm × 20 mm
For the transport and protective packaging, environmentally friendly materials have been chosen that can be supplied to normal recycling. Ensure that plastic bags, packaging, etc. are properly disposed of. Do not just dispose of these materials with your normal household waste, but make sure that they are collected for recycling. Please follow the notes and markings on the packaging.
This product is subject to the European Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) in its currently valid version. Do not dispose of your old device with your normal household waste. Dispose of this product through an approved waste disposal firm or through your local waste facility. Comply with the rules and regulations that apply in your country. If in doubt, consult your local waste disposal facility.
- Welcome – Thomann United States search customer-center wishlist basket basket basket 3 Years Thomann Warranty 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Repair Service Advice from our experts Satisfaction Guarantee Europe’s Largest Warehouse