STATUS FZ30-48E 15 Inch Tower Fan
When using this electric fan, in order to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
- The appliance is for household and indoor use only.
- Before plugging in, check that the voltage on the fan rating label is the same as the main supply.
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse any part of the fan in water or other liquid.
- This fan is intended for use by competent adults only and children should be supervised at all times.
- It is recommended to unplug the fan from the main socket when not in use.
- Always remove from the main socket before cleaning.
- The supply cable cannot be replaced. If the cable is damaged the appliance should be scrapped.
- Do not let the cable hang over the end of a table or work surface, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not use the appliance for other than its intended use.
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised.
- Children from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the appliance provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall not plug in, regulate and clean the appliance or perform user maintenance.
- Don’t use this fan in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool. Never locate the fan where it may fall into the bathtub or other water container.
- Select a suitable location for the fan. Always choose a safe location in accordance with the important safeguards.
- When placing a fan on a table or shelf, always ensure that the power cord does not hang where it can be accidentally pulled causing the fan to fail.
- Connect the plug into a suitable power socket.
- To set the speed turn the speed selector clockwise to the desired speed 1, 2, 3.
- To turn on the oscillation switch the switch to on.
- Always remove the plug from the socket-outlet before cleaning it.
- Wipe the fan with a soft damp (not wet) cloth.
- Do not immerse the fan in water.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals such as detergents and abrasives.
- Do not allow the interior to get wet as this could create a hazard.
In case of malfunction, do not try to repair the fan yourself, it may result in a fire hazard or electric shock. This appliance is fitted with either a moulded or rewireable BS1363 plug. The fuse should be rated at 3 amps and be ASTA approved to BS1362. If the fuse in a moulded plug needs to be changed, the fuse cover must be refitted. The appliance must not be used without the fuse cover fitted. If the plug is unsuitable, it should be dismantled and removed from the supply cord and an appropriate plug fitted as detailed below. If you remove the plug it must not be connected to a 13-amp socket and the plug must be disposed of immediately. The wires of the mains lead are coloured in accordance with the following code:
BLUE = NEUTRAL, BROWN = LIVE
- The wire which is coloured BLUE must be connected to the terminal in your plug which is marked with the letter N or coloured BLACK.
- The wire which is coloured BROWN must be connected to the terminal in your plug which is marked with the letter L or coloured RED.
Rated voltage: 220-240V ~ 50Hz
Power consumption: 35 watts
|15” tower fan|
|Maximum fan flow rate||F||1.68||M3/min|
|Fan power input||P||35||W|
|Standby power consumption||Psb||0.40||W|
|Fan sound power level||LWA||54.50||dB(A)|
|Maximum air velocity||c||3.89||Meters/sec|
|Measurement standard for service value||IEC60879:2019|
|Contact details for obtaining more information||Status International (UK) Ltd
Pennine House, Mortimer Street
Cleckheaton, BD19 5AR
- Monday – Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. 01274 852200 This product is under continuous product development and the design may alter to that on the instruction manual or box without prior notice.
- For electrical products sold within the European Community. At the end of the electrical products useful life, they should not be disposed of with household waste.
- Please recycle where facilities exist.
- Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice.