12/24V Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter
Please read and understand this manual before any use of this product, and retain it for future reference.
Play music or make a phone call from an Android/iOS phone through your FM radio.
Transmit music from your phone to your vehicle’s sound system wirelessly. Plus answer calls through the hands-free mode via the Bluetooth® transmitter, as long as the mobile phone features Bluetooth® function. When the call is finished, it will automatically switch back to play music.
Descriptions of the Schematic Diagram
|1. Volume Up/Down/CH+/CH –
2. Bluetooth® power switch
3. Audio input
4. Power indicator lamp
5. Answer/Redial – Play/Pause
|6. Hang up/Reject a call.
Press and hold to switch to CH FM mode.
7. LED display window
8. 9V-24V Power adaptor
9. USB output: 5V/2.1Amp – total
- Adjusts to any angle & applicable for all types of vehicles
- FM transmitter
- Large LED display window
- LINE audio input
- Independent Bluetooth start/shutdown button
- Answer/hang up/reject/redial the via Bluetooth ®
- Bluetooth® stereo music player
- Call Echo Cancellation and Noise Reduction (CVC) technology
- The dual USB output voltage provides power to other devices and the maximum output is 5V/2.1A
- Automatic memory function of power failure frequency point
- Plug the product into the vehicle 12V power socket and switch the power to ON. The Bluetooth® transmitter will startup, and the LED screen will display the frequency point once it is powered.
- To connect mobile to Bluetooth® hands-free transmitter for the first time, a connection is required.
- Enable the Bluetooth® function of the phone while the Bluetooth® transmitter is on and search for the “BC-06/Car kit” device, which will display on your phone.
- Select “BC-06/Car kit” and pairing automatically begins.
A prompt sound will be given after pairing.
Making a call
Whilst a phone is connected dial the number required as you would normally in connection state and ring tone sound be given out from car audio.
Press the key to hang up.
Answering a call
If there is an incoming call when connected, press the key to answer the call.
In answering the call, press the key to switch between the mobile phone microphone and the product microphone.
Press the key to hang up.
Press the key twice when connected to call back the last call.
Reject a call
For calls you do not want to answer, you may press the key to reject.
Playing music from your phone
This product supports the A2DP function, which allows you to play music through your phone when connected to Bluetooth®. Music will be transmitted to your car audio via the FM function of the product.
While connected press the key to play/pause
(please note: some phones with lower system versions may not support this function).
Audio input mode
You can connect to the FM transmitter when Bluetooth® is not available insert the line-in cable with one end inserted to the sound source socket (3), and the other end to the product audio socket.
Press the to turn up/down the volume, and press and hold it to turn up/down volume quickly.
Please Note: Audio cables need to be linked to the external audio device first, and then inserted into the audio input socket, otherwise it will not play music through the device.
Press and hold the key to enter the frequency selection state. At this time, the frequency point on the LED window will flash.
Press the + key to increase/decrease the frequency.
Press and hold the – key to increase/decrease the frequency quickly.
Frequency is adjustable within 87.5 – 108MHZ.
When you turn this product off, the system will memorize the FM frequency and Bluetooth® that connects to the phone automatically in order to facilitate your usage.
FM frequency range: 87.8-102.8MHz
Transmit effective distance: 10M
Frequency response: 20Hz-15Khz
Left and right channel dB: >60dB
Bluetooth® version: Bluetooth® V2.1+EDR
Support Bluetooth® profiles: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
Working voltage: DC 9-26V
Power consumption: <1W
Working temperature: -10-70
Degree Working humidity: 0-95%
Product size: 112mm(L) x 26mm(W)
Product Net weight: 42g
- The product contains dual USB outputs. It can charge two devices at the same time with a maximum output of 5V/2.1A.
- This product is supplied with an AUX/Line cable.
- Never have the volume too loud (generally at 28 or below) when the FM is working so as to avoid sound distortion.
Please adjust the sound volume through the car audio.
- To get the best results from the Bluetooth® transmitter, always tune the transmitter to an FM frequency with NO station transmitting.
- Bluetooth® operation may vary depending on the make/model of the phone.
- This product is compatible with more than 95% of phones on the market.
- The volume should be medium during phone calls to avoid affecting the other party.
- Do not use this product in an environment with high temperature, dust, or moisture.
- The Bluetooth® function of this product supports background play. If the phone has a cue tone or call, when playing music with AUX/Line cable, it will be automatically switched to Bluetooth® mode. It will return to AUX/Line cable connection after ending the cue tone or call.
Unit 1, Royce Trading Estate, Ashburton Road West,
Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1RY
Sales inquiries: [email protected]
Technical enquiries: [email protected]
Telephone: 0161 447 8597