3-IN-1 INDOOR + OUTDOOR ELECTRIC VACUUM + BLOWER + MULCHER
14-AMP | 165 MPH MAX | 600 CFM MAX
THANKS FOR YOUR PURCHASE OF A REMANUFACTURED PRODUCT.
To make sure you get the most out of your product, be sure to register online at snowjoe.com to enjoy full product support.
PASTE UPC LABEL HERE
All Operators Must Read These Instructions Before Use
Any electrical appliance can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Some of the safety precautions given in this manual apply generally to many appliances. Other warnings are specific to the use of this electric blower vac.
Always follow these safety guidelines. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death.
WARNING! This indicates a hazardous situation, which, if not followed, will result in serious injury or death.
WARNING! This indicates a hazardous situation, which, if not followed, could result in serious injury or death.
CAUTION! This indicates a hazardous situation, which, if not followed, could result in minor or moderate injury.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
Before using, be sure that everyone using this tool reads and understands all safety instructions and other information contained in this manual. Save this manual and review it frequently prior to using this tool and when instructing others on the proper operating procedures.
CAUTION! Wear appropriate hearing protection during use. After long periods of extended use, the noise generated from this appliance may cause hearing loss if your ears are not properly protected.
WARNING! To reduce the risk of injury, inspect the collection bag frequently and replace it with recommended replacement if there are signs of wear or deterioration. Before using the garden blower vac, take the time to familiarize yourself with the controls, especially how to stop the blower vac in an emergency. The only individuals who should use the blower vac are those who have a thorough understanding of the instructions and who know how to operate the machine. Children should never be allowed access to the blower vac. Retain this manual for future reference.
1. Keep work area clean and well-lit – Cluttered, dark areas invite accidents.
2. Replacement parts – When servicing this unit, use only identical replacement parts. Replace or repair damaged cords immediately.
3. Keep children, bystanders, and pets away – All spectators, including pets, should be kept a safe distance away from the work area.
4. Dress properly – Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry as such articles can become caught in moving parts. Wear a protective covering to contain long hair. Wearing rubber gloves and substantial non-slip footwear is recommended when working outdoors.
5. Extension cords – To prevent electric shock, use only with an extension cord suitable for outdoor use.
6. Avoid accidental starting – Do not carry the blower vac with your finger on the switch. Make sure the switch is off before plugging in the unit.
DANGER! Do not manually place objects into the vacuum inlet while operating the unit as this can seriously damage the unit and/or harm the operator. Keep both hands away from the air inlet while the power is on.
DO NOT ATTEMPT to remove the material or hold material to be vacuumed when the blower vac is on. Make sure the blower vac is off when clearing jammed material from the vacuum inlet.
CAUTION! Moving parts will continue to run for several seconds after turning off the machine. 7. Do not abuse the cord – Never carry the blower vac by the cord or yank the cord to disconnect it from the receptacle. Keep the cord away from heat, oil, and sharp edges.
8. Moving parts – Keep hands and feet away from moving parts. Keep guards in place and in proper working order.
9. Do not force the tool – It will perform better with less likelihood of personal or mechanical injury if it is used at the rate for which it was designed.
10. Wear personal protective equipment – When using this tool, wear safety glasses with side shields or goggles to provide necessary eye protection. Wear ear defenders to prevent hearing damage. Use a face or dust mask if the work environment is dusty.
11. Disconnect the tool – Disconnect the blower vac from the power supply when it is not in use, before servicing it, when changing accessories and when performing any
other maintenance task.
12. Store idle tool indoors – When not in use, the blower vac should be stored indoors in a dry and locked-up place out of the reach of children.
13. Maintain the blower vac with care – Keep the air inlet/outlet and the fan area clear and clean for optimal performance and to reduce the risk of injury. Inspect the extension cord periodically and immediately replace it if damaged. Keep the handles dry, clean and free from oil and grease. Follow the additional recommendations described in the maintenance section of this manual.
14. Use the right tool – Do not use the tool for any job except that for which it is intended.
15. Avoid dangerous environments – Do not use the blower vac in rain, damp or wet locations. Do not operate the blower vac in gaseous or explosive atmospheres or use the blower vac to pick up flammable or combustible liquids. Motors in these tools normally spark, and the sparks might ignite fumes.
16. Stay alert – Watch what you are doing. Use common sense. Do not operate the blower vac when you are tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other medication.
• Keep firm footing and maintain good balance at all times. Do not overreach. Overreaching can result in loss of balance.
• Turn off all controls before unplugging the tool.
• Do not use the tool if the power switch does not turn it ON or OFF. Any tool that cannot be controlled with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired.
• Do not use the tool with a damaged plug. If the tool is not working as it should or has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors or dropped into water, return it to an authorized
Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® dealer or contact the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe® customer service department at 1-866-SNOW JOE (1-866-766-9563).
• Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
• Do not use without the dust bag and/or filters in place.
• Carefully inspect your appliance prior to use and follow all label and marking instructions.
• Always unplug this appliance before connecting or disconnecting the collection bag.
• Do not use wet material.
• During operation, make sure that the vacuum inlet is properly grounded.
• Never let children operate the unit.
• Keep all parts of your body away from any moving parts and all hot surfaces of the unit.
• Do not put any object into the tool’s openings. Do not use the tool with any opening blocked; keep openings free of dust, lint, hair or any other object that may reduce airflow.
• Check the work area before each use. Remove all objects such as rocks, broken glass, nails, wire or string which can be thrown or become entangled in the machine.
• Service on the product must be performed by qualified repair personnel only. Service or maintenance performed by unqualified personnel could result in injury to the user or damage to the product.
• This blower vac is intended for residential use only. Commercial use of this product is prohibited and will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
• Never douse or squirt the unit with water or any other liquid. Clean the unit after each use as described in the cleaning and storage section.
• Prevent cords, plastic bags, or similar items from getting sucked in, as these might wrap around the impeller fan, which may cause an overload or blocking of the motor. In such a case, switch the blower vac off. Do not leave the blower vac switched on with the motor overloaded or stalled.
• Always operate the machine in an upright position. Do not operate it tilted to one side or even upside-down.
1. Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection should be provided on the circuit(s) or outlet(s) to be used for this electric garden vacuum. Receptacles are available having built-in GFCI protection and may be used for this measure of safety.
2. Make sure that the mains voltage matches that listed on the unit’s rating label. Using the improper voltage can damage the motor and injure the user.
3. To prevent electric shock, use only with an extension cord suitable for outdoor use, such as SW-A, SOW-A, STW-A, STOW-A, SJW-A, SJOW-A, SJTW-A, or SJTOW-A. Before use, check that the extension cord is in good condition. When using an extension cord, make sure to use one heavy enough to carry the current your product will draw. An undersized cord will cause a drop in line voltage resulting in loss of power and overheating.
Electric shock may cause SEVERE INJURY or DEATH. Heed these warnings:
• Do not allow any part of the electric blower vac to make contact with water while it is in operation. If the appliance becomes wet while turned off, wipe dry before starting.
• Use only a UL-, CSA- or ETL-rated extension cord for outdoor, all-weather use, such as the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® SJTW-A 14-gauge 50-foot extension cord with the lighted end (Model PJEXT50-B). Visit sunjoe.com to purchase this extension cord online or, to order by phone, call 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563).
• Do not use an extension cord over 100 ft (30 m).
• Do not touch the appliance or its plug with wet hands or while standing in water. Wearing rubber boots offers some protection.
EXTENSION CORD CHART
|Extension Cord Length||Up to 50 ft (15 m)||+50 ft – 100 ft (+15 m – 30 m)|
|Wire Gauge (A.W.G.):||
4. To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (i.e. one blade is wider than the other). Use this appliance only with a polarized UL-, CSA- or ETL listed extension cord recommended for outdoor, all-weather use, such as the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® SJTW-A 14-gauge 50-foot extension cord with the lighted end (Model JEXT50-B). Visit sunjoe.com to purchase this extension cord online or, to order by phone, call 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563). The appliance plug will fit into a polarized extension cord only one way. If the appliance plug does not fit fully into the extension cord, reverse the plug. If the plug till does not fit, obtain a correct polarized extension cord. A polarized extension cord will require the use of a polarized wall outlet. The extension cord plug will fit into the polarized wall outlet only one way. If the plug does not it fully into the wall outlet, reverse the plug. If the plug still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper wall outlet. Do not modify the appliance plug, extension cord receptacle, or extension cord plug in any way.
5. To prevent the appliance cord from disconnecting from the extension cord during operation, make a knot with the two cords as shown in Table 1.
6. Do not abuse the cord. Never pull the blower vac by the cord or yank the cord to disconnect it from the receptacle. Keep the cord away from heat, oil, and sharp edges.
In a double-insulated appliance, two systems of insulation are provided instead of grounding. No grounding means is provided on a double-insulated appliance, nor should a means for grounding be added to the appliance. Servicing a double-insulated appliance requires extreme care and knowledge of the system, and should be performed only by qualified service personnel at an authorized Snow Joe® + Sun Joe ® dealer. Replacement parts for a double-insulated appliance must be identical to the parts they replace. A double-insulated appliance is marked with the words “Double Insulation” or “Double Insulated.” The symbol (square within a square) may also be marked on the appliance.
DOUBLE-INSULATED: GROUNDING NOT REQUIRED. WHEN SERVICING, USE ONLY IDENTICAL REPLACEMENT PARTS.
This electric blower vacuum is double-insulated, eliminating the need for a separate grounding system. Use only identical replacement parts. Read the instructions before servicing double-insulated appliances. Use this garden vacuum only as described in this manual.
The following table depicts and describes safety symbols that may appear on this product. Read, understand and follow all instructions on the machine before attempting to assemble and operate.
|READ THE OPERATOR’S MANUAL(S) – Read, understand, and follow all instructions in the user manual(s) before attempting to assemble and operate.||Keep bystanders and children a safe distance away.|
|SAFETY ALERT – Indicates a precaution, a warning or a danger.||WARNING! Do not expose the unit
to rain or wet conditions.
|Beware of flying objects and debris.||Wear hearing protection.
Wear eye protection.
Wear breathing protection.
|The rotating part will continuously run for several seconds after you turn off the machine.||Immediately remove the plug from
the mains if the power cable is
damaged, frayed or entangled.
Always keep the power cable away
from heat, oil and sharp edges.
|DANGER! Rotating blades pose a serious risk of injury. Keep hands and feet away from openings while the machine is running.||WARNING! Turn the machine OFF
and disconnect it from the power
supply before inspecting, cleaning,
changing accessories or conducting
any other maintenance task.
|DOUBLE INSULATION – When servicing, use only identical replacement pa rts.|
Know Your 3-In-1 Indoor + Outdoor Electric Vacuum/Blower/Mulcher
Read the owner’s manual and safety instructions carefully before operating the electric blower vac. Compare the illustration below to the electric blower vac in order to familiarize yourself with the location of the various controls and adjustments. Save this manual for future reference.
2. ON/OFF switch
3. Extension cord restraint holder
4. Mode switch
5. Appliance cord
6. Pivoting handle
7. Handle pivoting button
8. Collection bag release button
9. Collection bag handle
11. Screw handles (2)
12. Blower/vacuum chute
13. Wheels (2)
14. Collection bag
15. Collection bag zipper
16. Air inlet
17. Air outlet
18. Roller adjustment system
Rated Voltage ………………………………………….. 120 V ~ 60 Hz
Motor ……………………………………………………… 14A
No Load Speed ……………………………………….. 14000 rpm
Air Volume ………………………………………………. 600 CFM
AirSpeed Max …………………………………………. 165 MPH
Clearing Width …………………………………………. 18.9 in. (48 cm)
Handle Length …………………………………………16.4 in. (41.7 cm)
Collection Bag Capacity ……………………………8 gallons (35 l)
Mulching Ratio ………………………………………..15:1
Wheel Size ………………………………………………7 in. (18 cm)
Weight ……………………………………………………14.5 lbs (6.6 kg)
• Electric garden vacuum + blower + mulcher motorhead
• Blower/vacuum chute
• Collection bag
• Screw knobs (2)
• Manual with registration card
1. Carefully remove the electric blower + vacuum + mulcher and check to see that all of the above items are supplied.
2. Inspect the product carefully to make sure no breakage or damage occurred during shipping. If you find damaged or missing parts, DO NOT return the unit to the store. Please call the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® customer service center at 1-866-SNOW JOE (1-866-766-9563).
NOTE: Do not discard the shipping carton and packaging material until you are ready to use the electric blower + vacuum + mulcher. The packaging is made of recyclable materials. Properly dispose of these materials in accordance with local regulations. IMPORTANT! The equipment and packaging material are not toys. Do not let children play with plastic bags, foils, or small parts. These items can be swallowed and pose a suffocation risk!
WARNING! To avoid serious personal injury, read and understand all safety instructions provided.
WARNING! Do not connect to the power supply until assembly is complete. Failure to comply could result in accidental starting and possible serious personal injury.
WARNING! Before performing any maintenance, make sure the tool is unplugged from the power supply. Failure to heed this warning could result in serious personal injury.
WARNING! To prevent serious personal injury, make sure the switch is in the OFF position, the unit is unplugged and the impeller has come to a complete stop before attaching or removing the collection bag.
1. On the motor head assembly, press the handle pivoting button, at the same time, adjust the handle up until it locks into the working position (Fig. 1).
2. Insert the motorhead into the blower/vacuum chute. Press firmly to secure (Fig. 2).
3. Secure the motor head to the blower/vacuum chute using the two screw knobs. Tighten the knobs to ensure secure fit (Fig. 3).
4. To attach the collection bag, align the two collection bag feet into the notches on the bottom of the unit body, and insert the collection handle tab into the locking slot under the collection bag release button, and connect to the unit body, as shown (Fig. 4).
5. Push firmly until the bag clicks into place on the unit body.
NOTE: The collection bag must be attached any time the unit is being operated. The unit cannot start if the collection bag is not attached properly.
Working Mode Selection
To switch between the working modes, follow the instructions below.
1. Make sure the unit is switched off and is unplugged.
2. Vacuum mode and blower mode are indicated on the mode switch. To select, simply rotate the switch to the desired mode (Fig. 5).
Starting + Stopping
Do not switch on the blower vac until it has been completely assembled. Before switching on the unit, always check the appliance cord and the extension cord for signs of damage.
Use only intact cords.
WARNING! Damaged cords pose a severe risk of injury. Replace damaged cords immediately.
WARNING! Before switching on the blower vac, make sure that it is not in contact with any foreign objects. Keep your hands and feet a safe distance away from the bottom opening. Failure to comply with these warnings can result in severe personal injury. 1. Push a loop of the extension cord through the slot on the extension cord restraint holder from the opposite side and loop it around the extension cord restraint holder. Connect the appliance cord and the extension cord (Fig. 6). |
2. To start the unit, press the ON/OFF switch (Fig. 7), as indicated.
3. To stop the unit, press down (O) on the ON/OFF switch, as indicated (Fig. 7).
Air Inlet Adjustment
When being used as a vacuum, the air inlet height can be adjusted to work on different terrains. To work on flat surface, lower the air inlet height. To work on lawn or uneven surfaces, increase the air inlet height.
1. Make sure the unit is switched off and is unplugged. Turn the unit to sit on its side to expose the bottom of the blower/vacuum chute.
2. The rod axle can be placed into 2 different operating heights: low and high (Fig. 8).
2-Position Height Adjustment:
a) Low: 0.67 in. (17 mm)
b) High: 1.26 in. (32 mm)
3. Move the rod axle to the desired operating height on both sides by pulling back on the rod axle and setting it to the desired position. Make sure the axle is at the same height position on both sides.
4. Place the blower vac upright and resume working.
This electric blower vac is designed to clean hard surfaces as paved paths, courtyards and terraces. It is only suitable for vacuuming or blowing dry, light materials such as grass, leaves, small twigs and pieces of paper. The vacuuming of heavy materials such as metal, stones, branches, broken glass, and wet leaves is expressly excluded.
WARNING! Use the blower vac only in daylight or good artificial light.
• Wear personal protective equipment during your work session. This includes boots, safety glasses/goggles, ear defenders, long pants and a long-sleeve shirt.
• Make sure the collection bag is properly installed and zipped closed when using vacuum mode.
• To reduce the risk of hearing loss associated with sound level(s), hearing protection is required.
• Before starting, make sure the handle is securely set into working mode.
• Always direct the extension cord backward, away from the unit.
• Operate power equipment only at reasonable hours—not early in the morning or late at night when people might be disturbed. Comply with times listed in local ordinances. Usual recommendations are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
• Be extremely careful when working on slopes.
• Always move forward by walking. Never run.
• To reduce noise levels, limit the number of pieces of power equipment used at any one time and operate power blowers at the lowest possible speed setting necessary to do the job.
• Clean up after using blowers and other lawn equipment. Dispose of debris appropriately.
WARNING! To avoid serious personal injury, wear ear defenders, goggles or safety glasses at all times when operating this unit. Wear a face mask or dust mask in dusty locations.
Never cover air vents. Keep them free from obstructions and debris. They must always remain clear for proper motor cooling (Fig. 9).
WARNING! To avoid serious personal injury, do not wear loose-fitting clothing or articles such as scarves, strings, chains, ties, etc., that could get drawn into the air vents. To make sure long hair does not get drawn into the air vents, tie back long hair. Blower Mode
• Always stand behind the unit. Hold the unit firmly with one hand on the soft grip. Slowly advance the unit by making sweeping movements, keeping the accumulated pile of debris in front of you (Fig. 10).
• Blow debris into a safe, open area away from children, pets, open windows or freshly washed cars. Vacuum/Mulcher Mode
• Always stand behind the unit. Do not turn on the unit when people are kneeling or sitting next to it.
• With a firm hold on the vac, use a sweeping action to collect light debris (Fig. 11). The debris will flow into the bag. Items such as small leaves and twigs will be mulched as they pass through the impeller. For longer bag life and increased performance, empty the bag frequently.
• When the bag is full, turn the power switch to the OFF (O) position and unplug the unit from the power supply. Push the release button and pull the bag off the unit by the handle at the same time to release the collection bag (Fig. 12).
• To empty the bag, hold the plastic handle and unzip the bag. Shake out any debris and leaves.
WARNING! To prevent serious personal injury, make sure the switch is in the OFF position, the unit is unplugged and the impeller has come to a complete stop before attaching or removing the collection bag.
To order genuine replacement parts or accessories for the Sun Joe ® SBJ803E-RM electric blower + vacuum + mulcher, please visit sunjoe.com or contact the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® customer service center at 1-866-SNOW JOE (1-866-766-9563).
WARNING! Disconnect the extension cord before performing any maintenance task. If the extension cord is plugged into the appliance, someone could accidentally turn on the unit while you are performing maintenance on it, which could result in serious personal injury.
Clearing The Blocked Inlet/Outlet During the vacuuming process, certain objects such as cloth, rope, or large diameter sticks may obstruct and block the air inlet/outlet. A thermal protection device, which is built into the blower vac, will cut off the electricity to the motor to prevent damage from overheating. When this happens, follow the instructions below to clean the blocked air inlet/outlet.
WARNING! To avoid serious personal injury, be sure the unit is OFF and unplugged before clearing the air inlet/outlet.
WARNING! To avoid serious personal injury, always wear gloves to protect yourself from any sharp objects.
1. Slide the ON/OFF switch down to the OFF (O) position until the unit comes to a complete stop.
2. Unplug the unit.
3. Remove the collection bag.
4. Unscrew and remove the screw knob closest to the collection bag to unlock the motorhead. Rotate the motorhead like indicated to expose the contents inside the blower/vacuum chute (Fig. 13).
5. Using protective gloves, carefully remove the material blocking the chute. Inspect to ensure no damage has occurred.
6. Rotate to close the motorhead and secure with the screw knob. Reinstall the collection bag.
7. Wait 3 minutes for the motor to cool.
8. Plug the unit back into the power supply and turn the ON/ OFF switch to ON (I). The blower vac will resume normal function. Cleaning the Unit
WARNING! To avoid serious personal injury, always turn the unit off and unplug it before cleaning or servicing. Use a small brush to clean the outside of the unit. Do not use strong detergents, household cleaners that contain aromatic oils (e.g. pine and lemon) or harsh solvents such as kerosene as these substances can damage the plastic housing or the handle. Wipe off any moisture with a soft, dry cloth. 1. Empty the bag after each use to avoid deterioration and obstructing air flow, which will reduce the performance of the mulcher.
2. Wear eye protection and a dust mask. Clean the bag as needed. Turn the bag inside out after initial emptying and vigorously shake out dust and debris.
3. Wash the bag once a year, or more often if needed. Follow the steps below:
i. Remove the bag.
ii. Unclip the 6 velcro clips used to secure the bag on the plastic frame. Remove the collection bag from the frame.
iii. Turn the bag inside out.
iv. Hang it up.
v. Hose it down thoroughly.
vi. Leave it hanging to dry.
vii. Turn the bag right-side out and reinstall.
1. Examine the electric blower + vacuum + mulcher thoroughly for worn, loose, or damaged parts. Should you need to repair or replace a part, contact an authorized Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® dealer or call the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® customer service center at 1-866-SNOW JOE (1-866-766-9563) for assistance.
2. Examine the extension cord thoroughly for signs of excess wear or damage. If it is worn or damaged, replace it immediately.
3. Disconnect the extension cord from the electric blower + vacuum + mulcher before storing.
4. Store the cord with the electric blower + vacuum + mulcher indoors in a clean, dry, and locked location out of the reach of children and animals.
NOTE: Devices for retaining extension cords are commercially available should you wish to purchase one.
Service and Support
If your Sun Joe ®SBJ803E-RM 3-in-1 electric blower + vacuum + mulcher requires service or maintenance, please call the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® customer service center at 1-866-SNOW JOE (1-866-766-9563).
Model and Serial Numbers
When contacting the company, reordering parts, or arranging service from an authorized dealer, you will need to provide the model and serial numbers, which can be found on the decal located on the housing of the unit. Copy these numbers into the space provided below.
WARNING! Always unplug the power cord before performing any adjustments, maintenance or repairs to your electric blower vac.
|Unit will not
vacuum or mulch
|1. Bag full.
2. Blocked air inlet/outlet.
3. Blocked impeller.
4. Dirty bag.
5. Torn bag.
6. Bag unzipped.
7. Unit unplugged.
|1. Empty the bag.
2. Clear the blockage.
3. Clear the blockage.
4. Clean the bag.
5. Replace the bag.
6. Zip up the bag.
7. Plug into an outlet or an extension cord.
|Unit will not start||1. Unit is unplugged.
2. Power/speed switch is in the OFF (O) position.
3. Defective On/Off switch.
4. House circuit may have tripped.
5. The collection bag is not attached properly.
|1. Check cord to make sure it is plugged into an electrical outlet.
2. Push the power switch to the ON (I) position.
3. Call the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® customer service center at 1-866- SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563).
4. Check wall circuit breaker panel and reset if necessary.
5. Attach the collection bag securely.
WARNING! ALWAYS use only authorized Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® replacement parts and accessories. NEVER use replacement parts or accessories that are not intended for use with this electric blower vac. Contact Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® if you are unsure whether it is safe to use a particular replacement part or accessory with your electric blower vac. The use of any other attachment or accessory can be dangerous and could cause injury or mechanical damage.
|8 gallons (35 l) collection bag||SBJ802E-BAG|
|Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® SJTW-A 14-gauge 50-foot extension cord with lighted end||PJEXT50-B|
NOTE: Accessories are subject to change without any obligation on the part of Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® to provide notice of such changes. Accessories can be ordered online at sunjoe.com or via phone by contacting the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® customer service center at 1-866-SNOW JOE (1-866-766-9563).
SNOW JOE® + SUN JOE ® REFURBISHED GOODS WARRANTY
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® operating under Snow Joe ® , LLC warrants this refurbished product to the original purchaser for 90 days against defects in material or workmanship when used for normal residential purposes. If a replacement part or product is needed, it will be sent free of charge to the original purchaser except as noted below. The duration of this warranty applies only if the product is put to personal use around the household. It is the owner’s responsibility to correctly perform all maintenance and minor adjustments explained in the owner’s manual.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR REPLACEMENT PART OR PRODUCT:
To obtain a replacement part or product, please visit snowjoe.com/help or email us at [email protected] for instructions. Please be sure to register your unit beforehand to speed up this process. Certain products may require a serial number, typically found on the decal affixed to the housing or guard of your product. All products require valid proof of purchase.
• Wearing parts like belts, augers, chains, and tines are not covered under this warranty. Wearing parts can be purchased at snowjoe.com or by calling 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866- 766-9563).
• Batteries are covered in full for 90-days from the date of purchase. Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® may from time to time change the design of its products. Nothing contained in this warranty shall be construed as obligating Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® to incorporate such design changes into previously manufactured products, nor shall such changes be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective. This warranty is intended to cover product defects only. Snow Joe ® , LLC is not liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use or misuse of the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® products covered by this warranty. This warranty does not cover any cost or expense incurred by the purchaser in providing substitute equipment or service during reasonable periods of malfunction or non-use of this product while waiting for a replacement part or unit under this warranty. Some states do not allow exclusions of incidental or consequential damages so the above exclusions may not apply in all states. This warranty may give you specific legal rights in your state.
HOW TO REACH US:
We’re here to help Monday through Friday from 9AM to 7PM EST and Saturday and Sunday 9AM to 4PM. You can reach us at 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563), online at snowjoe.com, via email at [email protected] or tweet us @snowjoe.
EXPORTS: Customers who have purchased Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® products exported from the United States and Canada should contact their Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® distributor (dealer) to obtain information applicable to your country, province or state. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the distributor’s service, or if you have difficulty obtaining warranty information, contact your Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® seller. If in the event your efforts are unsatisfactory, please reach out to us directly.
- Cordless + Electric Snow, Lawn and Garden Outdoor Tools | Snow Joe® | Sun Joe® | Aqua Joe®
- Cordless + Electric Snow, Lawn and Garden Outdoor Tools | Snow Joe® | Sun Joe® | Aqua Joe®
- Customer Support | Snow Joe® | Sun Joe® | Aqua Joe®