2753 Michigan Road • Madison, Indiana 47250 • 855-743-3427
Flip Windshield: for Polaris Ranger ® 1000 (2018)
- SuperATV does not recommend keeping a Windshield installed while transporting on an open-air trailer. Remove or secure with straps.
- This item is not returnable if the protective film has been removed.
- Test fit to the cage to confirm fitment before removing the film.
|Top Frame||Left Male Hinge|
|C||Gas Strut||2||H||Right Male Hinge||1|
|D||Lower Frame||2||J||Left Female Hinge||1|
|F||Right Female Hinge||1||L||Left Bracket||1|
Disregard any remaining hardware
When assembling, do not tighten hardware completely.
Reference only; do not assemble completely at this time.
Install Seal to Windshield (A) as shown:
To ease installation, soak Seal in hot water before cutting or installing to increase flexibility.
- Install Gasket across the front of Frame in the location shown.
- Install Lower Frame (D) to Windshield (A). Use hardware shown.
- Install Top Frame (B), along with Right and Left Female Hinges (F-J), to Windshield (A).
Use hardware shown.
- Place assembly on the machine.
- Insert Right Male Hinge (H) into Right Female Hinge (F).
- Secure Right Male Hinge (H) to holes located in
- Frame with hardware shown.
- Repeat for the Left side.
- Align Windshield to the machine and tighten Hinge hardware completely.
- The windshield should open and close smoothly. See “Hinge Alignment” if binding occurs.
Hinges to be in line with each other. Loosen hardware and adjust as necessary.
Gas Strut (C) Installation
- Install Clamps (E) to Gas Struts (C).
- Leave Windshield open.
- Install Clamp (E) to Frame as shown.
- Install Right Bracket (K) to Clamp (E) with hardware shown.
- Secure Right Bracket (K) to Frame with hardware shown.
- Repeat steps for the opposite side.
- Close Windshield until Strikers, on Lower Frame, engage with Right (K) and Left (L) Brackets.
- Tighten Bracket hardware completely.
- If Strikers fail to engage, add a Washer between Clamp and Bracket.
- Do not use Rain-X ®, Plexus ®, or any other protector, wax, or polish.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Do not use a windshield wiper blade or install a motorized windshield wiper
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, squeegees, brushes, etc.
- Thoroughly rinse the Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
- Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean the Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or handwashing soap are recommended.
- To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot the Windshield dry.
SuperATV’s®products are designed to best fit users ’ ATV/UTV under stock conditions. Adding, modifying, or fabricating any factory or aftermarket parts will void any warranty provided by SuperATV ®and is not recommended. SuperATV’s ® products could interfere with other aftermarket accessories. If the user has aftermarket products on a machine, contact SuperATV ® to verify that they will work together.
Although SuperATV ® has thousands of satisfied customers, users should be aware that installing lift kits, long travel, or suspension kits, tires, etc. will change the ride of the machine and may increase maintenance and part wear. Operating any off-road machine while, or after, consuming alcohol and/or drugs increases the risk of bodily harm or death. No warranty or representation is made as to this product’s ability to protect users from severe injury or death. SuperATV ® urges operators and occupants to wear a helmet and appropriate riding gear at all times.
By purchasing and installing SuperATV ® products, the user agrees that should damage occur, SuperATV ® will not be held responsible for loss of time, use, labor fees, replacement parts, or freight charges. SuperATV ®, nor any 3rd party, will not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from any product purchased from SuperATV ®. The total liability of the seller to the user for all damages, losses, and causes of action, if any, shall not exceed the total purchase price paid for the product that gave rise to the claim.
SuperATV ® will warranty only parts provided by SuperATV ®. Any damage or problems with OEM housings, bearings, seals, or other manufacturers’ products will not be covered by SuperATV ®. SuperATV ® parts and products are not warrantied if the item was not installed properly, misused, modified.
Installing, adding, modifying, or fabricating any factory or aftermarket product to your ATV/UTV may violate certain local, state, and federal laws. Be advised that laws vary depending on the town, city, county, state, etc. Use of certain products on public streets, roads, or highways may be in violation of the law. The Buyer is solely and exclusively legally and personally responsible for any violation of the law by the installation or use of the product. You must abide by all local, state, and federal laws, including but not limited to vehicle safety, traffic laws, and ordinances. It is your responsibility to know the laws and how they apply to you.
The Buyer is responsible to fully understand the capability and limitations of his/her vehicle according to manufacturer specifications, warnings and instructions and agrees to hold SuperATV ® harmless from any damage resulting from failure to adhere to such specifications, warnings, and/ or instructions. The Buyer is also responsible to obey all applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances when operating his/her vehicle while using this product, and the Buyer agrees to hold SuperATV violation thereof. ® harmless from any violation thereof.
Read instructions and view illustrations before beginning.
Need help with your installation?
|1-855-743-3427|| 8:00am – 8:00pm EST M-Th
8:00am – 7:00pm EST Friday
9:00am – 2:00pm EST Saturday
© 2018 SuperATV.com ®. All Rights Reserved.
Rev IN-FWS-P-RAN-001 10/1/2018