SVBONY SV305 UserManual
The copyright and modification rights of SV305 manual and other related materials belong to SVBONY. If there is any modification, please forgive us do not notify. Please download the latest version from our official website.
Thanks for purchasing your new 1.25” 2MP SVBONY SV305 astronomy camera! This manual will give you a brief introduction to the SV305 camera. Please read this manual completely before using it. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
For software installation instructions and other technical support, please contact us: [email protected]
1 – 2MP SV305 Astronomy Camera
2 – 2m USB 2.0 Cable
3 – 1.25” Dust Cover
4 – C-lens Adapter
5 – 1.25” Extension Tube
6 – Cleaning Cloth
7 – User Manual
8 – CD
|Image Sensor||1/2.8” COMS Sensor|
|Sensor Model||SONY IMX290|
|Image Resolution||2M Pixels (1920*1080)|
|USB Type||USB 2.0|
|Pixel Size||2.9μm X 2.9μm|
|Shutter||Electronic Rolling Shutter|
|White Balance||R 1-255 / G 1-255 / B 1-255|
|Maximum Frame Rate||130FPS|
|Adapter 2||C-lens adapter|
|Support Telescope||Telescope with 1.25” diagonal|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ to +50℃|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ to +60℃|
How to Use SV305 Camera
1. Download the astronomy software and driver from our site: https://www.svbony.com/Product/UserManual
2. Install the astronomy software and driver on your computer.
3. Connect your SV305 camera to the computer, run the astronomy 【sharpcarp】capture software as administrator. enter sharpcap software and single click the【camera】 button, you will see【SVBONY SV305 Camera】. Double click it, then you will see the image or some light on the screen, so the SV305 works.
4. Connect the SV305 camera to your telescope, and you will see what the telescope seeing on your computer screen. Adjust the telescope focus wheel to get a most clear image.
Svbony SV305 camera comes with an optical protection window, which could protect the sensor from dust and humidity. And the inside of the image sensor is dry and sealed. We don’t recommend customers disassemble the camera and clear it yourself. Because disassemble the camera may lead the sensor to get wet, or it may cause more dust to enter. If you need to clean the protection window, it is best to do it during the daytime. To see the dust clearly, please connect the SV305 camera to your telescope. Point the telescope to a bright place, a Barlow is required to see the dust clear. Then adjust the exposure time in the software, make sure, not over-exposed. You will see the dust showing as the following image.
1) The small but dark spots on the image (left) are the shadows of dust on the sensor. The suggested way to clean it is by editing the image by photography software.
2) The big spot on the image (right) are the shadows of dust on the protection window. The Suggested way to clean them is try to blow them away with a manual air pump.
Quality Assurance & Warranty
The SV305 camera warranty time is one year. Within the warranty period, if the camera fails to function, we will provide you with free after-sales maintenance service. Besides the warranty days, we provide life-long maintenance services and charge only the parts that need repair or replacement. The buyer will pay for the postage of returning the camera to the factory to be repaired. Within the warranty period, if the following occurs, certain maintenance costs will be charged.
- The malfunction and damage caused by incorrect use, unauthorized repairs, and alteration.
- The damage is caused by fire, flood, earthquake, other natural disasters, and secondary product damage.
- The product malfunction was caused by the fall and transportation failures after purchase.
- The malfunction and damage are caused by the other barriers (man-made factors or external devices). 5. Purchase without the warranty card and purchase invoices.
|Defect Reason||Purchasing Date|
1. Our product has one year guarantee and free after-sale service. (Out of these 5 conditions )
2. Please fill in the form with the correct and true information in case we can resend the item to you.