SwiftFinder Keys Finder, Bluetooth Tracker and Item Locator
- DIMENSIONS: 57 x 1.57 x 0.25 inches
- WEIGHT: 1.06 ounces
- CONNECTIVITY: Wireless
- RANGE: 150 ft
- dB: 85 dB
- BATTERY: CR2032
- BRAND: Swift IoT
The SwiftFinder Keys Finder comes in a mini size with a portable design that allows you to search for your items using your smartphone. It features a one-touch technology allowing to find all lost items. It will play a loud tune until you find the last item. You can easily attach the key finder to your valuables such as keys, wallets, remote controls, purses, pets, bags, umbrellas, etc. It also features a shutter button which can be used when you are taking pictures to click them without touching the screen of your phone. This device is compatible with both iOS and Android and features free apps which can be downloaded through the App Store and the Play store respectively. It features coverage of 140ft and uses Bluetooth connectivity to find the lost item.
It also has a smart feature of separation alert and location record. If the Bluetooth tracker gets out of range, the phone will beep to remind you that you are leaving something behind. The App locates your location in the past thirty days and tracks the object accordingly. This feature is controllable, which means you can manually delete the record and turn of the location recording function.
SCAN AND DOWNLOAD: SWIFTFINDER
SCAN QR CODE
Press and Activate
- Activate your smart tag by pressing the button on it. It & is ready to be connected to your phone when you hear a melody with rising tone. If no action & is taken within 1 minute you will hear a melody with a falling tone and the smart tag will go back to sleep mode, press again to get it ready
- Open the SwiftFinder APP on your phone to link the device (see details in the next section). Once completed your Smart Tag is ready to use.
- Test the Connectivity by pressing the button on the smart tag. It beeps once the tag is connected to the phone and twice if not.
Please contact us if you have any issues. [email protected]
Tips for Android Phones
- System Settings: In order for SwiftFinder devices to work properly, it is important to keep the SwiftFinder app running in the background. Android phones may close apps running in the background. Please turn off “Manage Automatically” in your settings for the SwiftFinder app to prevent it from being closed by your phone.
- The Bluetooth module in Android phones may freeze from time to time. If you notice that your smart tag is not connected with the SwiftFinder app even if it is close to your phone, please restart Bluetooth on your phonee.
Add Smart Object
- Tap the ‘+’button on the Things tab of the app
- Choose the type of device you need to add
- Connect the smart tag automatically
- Tap the save button on upper right corner of the app
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ring the smart tag!
Long press the button to ring the phone, even when the phone is in silent mode!
Share your device with family and friends. They can help to find your stuff when your phone is not around
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does this work with Alexa?
Yes, it works with Alexa.
- Does this work with iPhones?
Yes, it is compatible with iPhones and you can download the “ZenLyfe” app from the Appstore
- Is there a protective cover available for this?
No, there isn’t any protective cover available for this product.
- How to change the battery?
You can open the cover of the battery and replace it.
- Is this available in another color besides black?
No, it comes in black color only.
- Can you link multiple on one app?
Yes, you can add more than one key finder on the same app.
- Does it work with Apple watch?
No, it isn’t compatible with Apple Watch.
- The battery bar is decreasing is there a way to charge it?
No, the battery isn’t rechargeable, it is replaceable only
- How much is subscriptions?
It’s a one-time purchase and there are no subscriptions.
- Can multiple phones pair with the same fob?
No, you can’t pair multiple phones with a single device.