Sycreader Guangzhou W90 Animal Tag Reader
- Tag type
- USB port
- Tag ID
- USB connect
- Battery status
- Scan button
This is a low-frequency tag scanner that adopts wireless identification technology and it supports reading EMID, FDX-B(ISO11784/85), etc. tags. This scanner uses high brightness OLED display which can be seen clearly in a bright light environment. It can store max 128 records of tag information with its built-in memory, users can upload the information to the computer through a USB cable. This product is stable with simple operation and is widely used for little animal management, resource management, railway inspection etc.
READING/ WRITING RANGE
2-12mm glass tube label ＞ 5cm
30mm animal ear mark ＞ 15cm (related to label performance)
|PROMPT||0.91 “high brightness OLED screen, buzzer|
|POWER SUPPLY||3.7V (lithium battery)|
|MEMORY||128 pieces of information|
|COMMUNICATION||USB2.0, Wireless 2.4g, Bluetooth|
|LANGUAGE||English or customized|
- Turn on the device and scanning. Press scan button to turn on the device and on the scanning model.
- The tag NO. will be displayed on the screen if detect a tag, and display “No tag” if no tag is detected.
- The device could be charged and uploaded data by USB cable. When the device is connected by USB,” USB” will be displayed at top left corner, and on charging status for battery status.
- The device is connected via wireless 2.4G, the tag data will be uploaded to the receiving device in real-time, and the wireless connection symbol will be displayed in the upper right corner of the screen after inserting the receiver, as shown in the figure:
- The device is connected via Bluetooth, and the tag data will be uploaded to the receiving device in real-time. Find the device named SYC READER on the receiving end. After the connection is successful, the Bluetooth logo will appear in the upper right corner of the screen, as shown in the figure:
- Press the scan button for 3s, data will be uploaded from the scanner, MAX 128 records. After uploading successfully, display as below The data can be uploaded in real-time if the scanner is connected by a USB cable when reading a tag.
- Scanner will be off after 120s without working.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into and outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment.