TECH LIGHTING Belterra Semi-Flush Mount
GENERAL PRODUCT NFORMATION
This product is suitable for damp locations.
These fixtures are intended to be installed utilizing NEC compliant junction boxes.
This product can be dimmed with most ELV or TRIAC dimmers.
This instruction shows a typical installation.
CAUTION – RISK OF FIRE
This product must be installed in accordance with the applicable installation code by a person familiar with the construction and operation of the product and the hazards involved.
Use minimum 90°C supply conductors.
Install the Fixture
- Remove all the canopy screws using the provided Allen Wrench.
- Remove the mounting plate from the canopy and remove the driver from the packaging.
- Secure the mounting plate to the electrical box with the #8-32 screws provided.
- Feed the half ball/upper stem assembly through the top of the canopy.
- Determine the desired height of the fixture using the provided stems and assemble them by screwing them together.
- Feed the fixture wires through the collar nut and stem assembly, then screw the stem assembly to the top of the fixture.
- Feed the fixture wires through the stem and half ball assembly, then screw the half ball/upper stem assembly to the stem assembly.
- Slide the half ball into the screw collar. Note: Ensure that the metal finger is pointing outward.
- Connect the black/blue driver wire to the black/blue fixture wire with a wire nut.
- Connect the red driver wire to the red fixture wire with a wire nut.
- Connect the fixture to a suitable ground in accordance with local electrical codes.
- Connect the white driver wire to the neutral power line with a wire nut.
- Connect the black driver wire to the hot power line with a wire nut.
- For 277V Only: If using 0-10V dimming, connect the purple and gray wires to a compatible dimmer. If not using 0-10V dimming, cap off the purple and gray wires.
- Neatly place the driver, all wires, and wire nut connections inside the canopy, then push the canopy up to the ceiling so the screw collar sticks out from the hole in the canopy. Note: the driver must be placed against the screw collar so that it fits properly in the canopy.
- Screw the collar nut onto the screw collar.
©2021 Tech Lighting, L.L.C. All rights reserved. The Tech Lighting logo is a registered trademark of Tech Lighting.
Tech Lighting reserves the right to change specifications for product improvements without notification.
7400 Linder Ave., Skokie, IL 60077
T 847.410.4400 | F 847.410.4500