TELLUR Obia Bluetooth Speaker User Manual
Thank you for choosing Tellur!
Please read this user manual carefully before using the product and keep it safe for future references.
Please note! Damages caused by misuse of the product will not be covered by the product’s warranty.
- 2.0CH portable Bluetooth fabric speaker.
- Water resistant IPX5: splash-proof & rainproof. Perfect for beach, poolside, boat, and more outdoor activities.
- A2DP Bluetooth – stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled device such as phone, tablet, notebook, iPad etc.
- True Wireless Stereo button – connect two Obia speakers to the same Bluetooth device.
- 10 meters Bluetooth range.
- USB music playing (up to 128GB)
- FM radio.
- AUX port – suitable for PC, MID, TV and other audio devices.
- Built-in lithium rechargeable battery 7.4V 3600mAh.
- Built-in handle.
- BT version: 4.2
- Working range: 10m
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, AUX, USB
- Rated power: 50W
- Audio type: Stereo
- Play time: Up to 6H
- Frequency response: 80Hz—12KHz
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 65DB
- Charging time: 5H
- Water Resistant: IPX5
- Features: TWS function, FM radio, Hands-free call
- Battery capacity: 3600mAh
- Charging port: MicroUSB (5V 2A)
- Dimensions: 366 x143 x188mm
- Weight: 2.54 kg
- Color: Black
- 1 x Obia Bluetooth Speaker
- 1 x MicroUSB cable
- 1 x AUX jack 3.5 mm cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Battery indicator
- Backward/ Volume –
- Forward/ Volume +
- Play/ Pause
- Mode (switch between Bluetooth, USB, FM and AUX-IN playing modes)
- TWS button
- Power on/off
- USB flash drive port, charging port, AUX-IN port
Bluetooth playing mode
- Press the power button to turn the speaker on – you will hear a sound and the power button will turn blue, flashing quickly.
- The speaker enters Bluetooth mode automatically.
- Activate the Bluetooth function on your device (mobile phone/ tablet etc.), search for “Tellur Obia” and connect it. The power button will stop flashing and you will hear a sound.
- Press the Play/ Pause button to play/pause the music.
- Short press the Forward/ Backward button to go to the next/ previous song.
- Long press Forward/ Backward button to adjust volume up and down.
- Long press Play/ Pause button to activate voice assistant (Siri/Google).
Playing music from USB flash drive
- Turn the speaker on.
- Insert a USB flash disk into the slot – the speaker will play the stored music automatically.
- In playing mode, short press the Forward/ Backward button to select songs; long press to adjust the volume up and down.
- Press Play/ Pause to play or pause.
Note! In Bluetooth playing mode, insert a USB flash drive and the speaker will automatically switch from Bluetooth to USB flash drive playing mode. Press the Mode button to switch to Bluetooth mode again.
- In FM radio mode, insert the AUX cable into the AUX port to use it as an antenna (without connecting the other end of the cable to another device).
- Turn the speaker on and press the Mode button to set the speaker to FM radio.
- Short press the Play/ Pause button to automatically search and memorize FM channels.
- Short press the Forward/ Backward button to move between FM channels.
True Wireless Stereo function
- Turn on two identical Obia speakers you want to pair, both in Bluetooth mode.
- Short press the “TWS” button on speaker 1 – you will hear a sound and the speaker 1 will begin pairing with speaker 2. Once the two speakers are successfully paired, you will hear a sound and the TWS button will remain lit.
- Connect your phone/ tablet with speaker 1 via Bluetooth and the music will be played by the both speakers at the same time.
- When you want to exit TWS mode, press the TWS button again.
- Once two units are paired via TWS, they will automatically pair again when turned on if they are both within effective range.
- The TWS connection must be done before connecting one of the speakers to your phone/ tablet via Bluetooth.
- In TWS mode with Bluetooth connected, long pressing the TWS button will disconnect both TWS and Bluetooth connections.
For non-Bluetooth devices, use the provided audio cable to connect the speaker with your device. When using an external device (PC/ TV/ etc.), all functions can be controlled through the external device.
- When you connect the speaker with your phone via Bluetooth, a battery icon will appear on your phone, indicating the speaker’s battery autonomy.
- Press the Mode button to switch between different modes. The order is Bluetooth, USB flash drive, FM radio and AUX-IN.
- The speaker can be connected with two mobile devices simultaneously. When the speaker is connected to one mobile device via Bluetooth, long-press the TWS button to disconnect the second mobile device.
- Default volume is set at 40% of maximum volume.
- In Bluetooth mode, if you have an incoming call, short press Play/ Pause button to answer the call or long press Play/Pause button to reject the call. To end the conversation, short press Play/ Pause button.
- Turn the speaker off when you do not use it.
Charging the speaker
- The charger is not included in the accessories. Please use a standard 5V/1~2A charger to charge this device.
- Power off the unit, insert the provided charging cable into the speaker’s charging port and connect the other end to your PC or a 5V charger.
- A full charge should take up to 5 hours.
When playing music during charging, please set the volume to middle to allow the speaker to recharge. Heavy bass songs may require more energy than the charger can provide.
Disposal and recycling information
The crossed-out wheeled-bin symbol on your product, battery, literature or packaging reminds you that all electronic products and batteries must be taken to separate waste collection points at the end of their working lives; they must not be disposed of in the normal waste stream with household garbage.
It is the responsibility of the user to dispose of the equipment using a designated collection point or service for separate recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) and batteries according to local laws.
Proper collection and recycling of your equipment helps ensure EEE waste is recycled in a manner that conserves valuable materials and protects human health and the environment, improper handling, accidental breakage, damage, and/or improper recycling at the end of its life may be harmful for health and environment.
ABN Systems International
Address: Str. Marinarilor, nr.29 Secter 1, Bucuresti, Romania
Call at: 004.021.233.09.95