Quick Start Guide v2.2
POWER SOCKET PINOUT
- Push the SIM holder button with the SIM needle.
- Pull out the SIM holder.
- Insert your SIM card into the SIM holder.
- Slide the SIM holder back into the router.
- Attach all antennas.
- Connect the power adapter to the socket on the front of the device. Then plug the other end of the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Connect to the device wirelessly using SSID and password provided on the device information label or use an
Ethernet cable connected to LAN port.
LOGIN TO DEVICE
- To enter the router’s Web interface (WebUI), type http://192.168.1.1 into the URL ﬁeld of your Internet browser.
- Use login information shown in image A when prompted for authentication.
- After you log in, you will be prompted to change your password for security reasons. The new password must
contain at least 8 characters, including at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one digit. This step is mandatory and you will not be able to interact with the router’s WebUI before you change the password.
- When you change the router’s password, the Conﬁguration Wizard will start. The Conﬁguration Wizard is a tool used to set up some of the router’s main operating parameters.
- Go to the Overview page and pay attention to the Signal Strength indication (image B). To maximize the cellular performance try adjusting the antennas or changing the location of your device to achieve the best signal conditions.
|RF technologies||2G, 3G, 4G, Win|
|Max RF power||33 [email protected], 24 [email protected], 23 [email protected], 20 [email protected] VViR|
Bundled accessories specifications*
|Power adapter||Input [email protected], Output 9VDC, 1A, 4-pin plug|
|Mobile antenna||698-960/1710-2690 MHz, 500, VSWR<3, gain** 3 dBi, omnidirectional, SMA male connector|
|Win antenna||2400-2483.5 MHz, 500, VSWR<2, gain** 5 dBi, omnidirectional, RP-SMA male connector|
Hereby, TELTONIKA declares that this RUT240 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following
Internet address: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT240_CE/RED
Instruction Manual: Connect the power adapter to turn on the device. Open 192.168.1.1 in your web browser to conﬁgure it. More information on https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/
For more information visit www.teltonika-networks.com
wiki knowledge base
|This sign means that all used electronic and
electric equipment should not be mixed with general household waste.
|This sign means that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EU directives.|
©2021 Teltonika Networks
- RUT240 CE/RED – Teltonika Networks Wiki
- Teltonika Networks – LTE Routers, Gateways & Modems for IoT
- Teltonika Networks Wiki