TELTONIKA RUTX12 Dual LTE CAT6 Router
POWER SOCKET PINOUT
- Pull out the SIM needle from the front panel of the router.
- Push the SIM holder button with the SIM needle.
- Pull out the SIM holder.
- Insert your SIM card into the SIM holder.
- Slide the SIM holder back into the router.
- Attach all antennas.
- Connect the power adapter to the socket on the front of the device. Then plug the other end of the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Connect to the device wirelessly using SSID and password provided on the device information label or use an Ethernet cable connected to LAN port.
LOGIN TO DEVICE
- To enter the router’s Web interface (WebUI), type http://192.168.1.1 into the URL ﬁeld of your Internet browser.
- Use login information shown in image A when prompted for authentication.
- After you log in, you will be prompted to change your password for security reasons. The new password must contain at least 8 characters, including at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one digit. This step is mandatory, and you will not be able to interact with the router’s WebUI before you change the password.
- When you change the router’s password, the Conﬁguration Wizard will start. The Conﬁguration Wizard is a tool used to set up some of the router’s main operating parameters.
- Go to the Overview page and pay attention to the Signal Strength indication (image B). To maximize the cellular performance try adjusting the antennas or changing the location of your device to achieve the best signal conditions.
|RF technologies||3G, 4G, GNSS, WiFi, BLE|
|Max RF power||24 [email protected], 23 [email protected], 23 [email protected] 10 [email protected]|
|Bundled accessories speciﬁcations*|
|Power adapter||Input: 0.6 [email protected] VAC, Output: 12 VDC, 1.5 A, 4 pin plug|
|Mobile antenna||698~960/1710~2690 MHz, 50 Ω, VSWR<3, gain** 3 dBi, omnidirectional, SMA male connector|
|GNSS antenna||1575.42~1602 MHz, 2.2~5 VDC, VSWR<1.5, active total gain** 28 dB (typ.), RHCP polarization, SMA male connector|
|WiFi antenna||2400~2500 MHz/4950~5850 MHz, 50 Ω, VSWR<2, gain** 3 dBi, omnidirectional, RP-SMA male connector|
|BLE antenna||2400~2500 MHz, 50 Ω, VSWR<2.5, gain** 2.5 dBi, omnidirectional, RP-SMA male connector|
*Order code dependent.
**Higher gain antenna can be connected to compensate for cable attenuation when a cable is used. The user is responsible for the compliance with the legal regulations.
RUTX12 router must be used in compliance with any and all applicable national and international laws and with any special restrictions regulating the utilization of the communication module in prescribed applications and environments.
Hereby, TELTONIKA declares that this RUTX12 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive CE/RED.
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following Internet address: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX12_CE/RED
Instruction Manual: Connect the power adapter to turn on the device. Open 192.168.1.1 in your web browser to conﬁgure it. More information on https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com
This sign means that all used electronic and electric equipment should not be mixed with general household waste.
This sign means that product meets the requirements of the applicable EU directives.
- Teltonika Networks Wiki
- RUTX12 CE/RED – Teltonika Networks Wiki
- Teltonika Networks Wiki
- Teltonika Networks – LTE Routers, Gateways & Modems for IoT