Quick Start Guide v1.1
- Power on the device by connecting the USB cable to your computer.
- Allow the modem to boot up. This might take up to 30 seconds.
- Install the correct drivers according to the system you are using. You can download the drivers by following
DRIVER DOWNLOAD link below.
- After you have installed the drivers, visit our conﬁguration information page by following the CONFIGURATION link.
- For advanced users, you can ﬁnd all the information about AT commands by following AT COMMANDS link.
|RF technologies||EGPRS, NB-loT, LTE (Cat-M1)|
|Max RF power||33 [email protected], 24 [email protected], 23 [email protected]|
Bundled accessories specifications*
|Mobile antenna||698-960/1710-2690 MHz, 50 a VSWR<3, gain** 3 dBi, omnidirectional, SMA male connector|
*Order code dependent.
**Higher gain antenna can be connected to compensate for cable attenuation when a cable is used. The user is responsible for compliance with the legal regulations.
TRM250 modem must be used in compliance with any and all applicable national and international laws and with any special restrictions regulating the utilization of the communication module in prescribed applications and environments.
Hereby, TELTONIKA declares that this TRM250 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://wiki.teltonika-tworks.com/view/TRM250
Instruction Manual: Power on the device by connecting the USB cable to your computer. Install the drivers. For more information visit https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/
For more information visit www.teltonika-networks.com
wiki knowledge base
|This sign means that all used electronic and
electric equipment should not be mixed with general household waste.
|This sign means that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EU directives.|
©2021 Teltonika Networks
- TRM250 – Teltonika Networks Wiki
- TRM240 Downloads – Teltonika Networks Wiki
- Teltonika Networks Wiki
- Teltonika Networks – LTE Routers, Gateways & Modems for IoT
- TRM250 AT Commands – Teltonika Networks Wiki