32E620BHS 4k Smart LED TV
32E620BHS 40E620BFS 43E620BFS
LED TV QUICK S TA R T GUIDE
Please read these instructions before operating your set and retain them for future reference.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operting in the literature accompanying the appliance.
Warning The lightning flash with an arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DOES NOT OPEN
High voltages are used in the operation of this product.to reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove the cover of the cabinet, refer servicing to qualified service personal
If the TV any changes or coarse adjustment, electric shocks to be hurt, do not attempt to open machine maintenance, customer contact centers needed an overhaul.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water. Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety, If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments /accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used caution when moving the art/apparatus combination to avoid injury tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- The mains plug is used as a disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- The socket-out shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- This product should never be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer’s instructions have been adhered to.
- The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
- Do not place any sources of danger on the apparatus (e.g. liquid filled objects, lighted candles).
- Wall or Ceiling Mounting -The appliance should be mounted to a wall or ceiling only as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never place the TV, remote control or batteries near naked flames or other heat sources, including direct sunlight. To prevent the spread of fire, keep candles or other flames away from the TV, remote control, and batteries at all times.
- The USB terminal should be loaded with 0.5A under normal operation. These servicing instructions are for use by qualified service personnel only. To reduce the risk of electric shock do not perform any servicing other than that contained in the operating instructions. unless you are qualified to do so.
- The battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- This equipment is a Class II or double insulated electrical appliance. II has been designed in such a way that ii does not require a safety connection to electrical earth
- The maximum using environment temperature is35 degrees. The Maximum using altitude is 2000 meters
TV BUTTONS AND TERMINAL INTERFACE
Note: The following is an only a functional schematic, And the actual position and arrangement of different models may be different.
Press this button in standby mode to turn on / off the TV.
|SOURCE/—^||External Signal Input Selection|
|MENU/OK||Display Main MENU And Confirm MENU Item Selection|
Note: The following is only a functional schematic, And the actual position and arrangement of different models may be different.
External AV Signal Input
The card reader input Cl(common interface)this requires CAM (conditionalaccess module) used for pay tv.
Digital signal input from HDMI video connector.
Connect the antennal/cable tv input (75NHF/UHF)
When earphones are plugged in, speakers are disabled
Connect a USB device here to play its media files or to recordprograms via the PVR function.
Connect the SPDIF receiver.
Connect the Internet.
TV INSTALL AND CONNECT
Set your TV
To put your TV in a firm place that can bear its weight of the TV. To avoid danger, please don’t position the TV near water or heating place (such as a light, candle, heating machine), do not block the ventilation at the back of the TV.
Connect antenna and power
- Connect the antenna cable to the antenna socket on the back of the TV.
- To plug the power cord of TV (AC 100240V- 50/60Hz).
Turn on TV
- Connect the power supply, enter the standby mode (red light), press the power button of the TV or the power button on the remote control to turn on the TV
Note: Picture for reference purposes only.
TV STAND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Open the carton and remove the TV and scattered accessories and base (some models without base).
- ln order to avoid damaging the TV, please cover it with soft mattress,put it on the table, face down on the soft material and screw the neck of the base to the TV.
- Screw the base and connected to the TV.
- The installation is complete.
Note: Picture for reference purposes only.
- Switches the TV between on and standby mode
- Indicator light
- Microphone hole
- Mute or restore TV sound
- Media control Fast forward/back Play the last/next program Play/Pause/Stop/Record program
- Inputs Display/Select signal source options
- Menu Displays the OSD (On Screen Display) menu
- Navigation buttons Cursor UP/LEFT/RIGHT/DOWN
- Back Press to move back through menus
- Google Assistant
- Exit the OSD menu
- HOME Displays the home screen.
- NETFLIX Connects to NETFLIX for viewing online TV shows and films (internet connection required).
- YouTube Connects to YouTube (internet connection required).
- Teletext Turn on and off the Teletext function. (DTV mode)
- Audio Displays the Audio Language list and select an audio language or audio format if available (only applicable when the TV program has this feature)
Disclaimer: Google Assistant is not available in certain languages and countries
The first time you switch the TV on, the initial step screen appears which guides you through the initial process. Please according to the Text Tips to finish initial installation.
1.1 Language select ->Press / on the remote control to select the language option, then click to confine.
1.2 Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone? (Continue/skip) Steps:
- On your Android Phone, open the Pre-installed app “Google”.
- Type or say, “Ok Google, set up my device”.
- Tap the model name on the list.
1.3 Configure the network –
>Select wired or wireless to connect to the internet. ->If you select skip, it could be performed in the homepage or settings menu.
1.4 Google Account Sign in
Sign in to get new apps, recommendations, movies, the Assistant, and more from Google. Two ways to log in Google account:
->Use your phone or computer:
- Visit androidtv.com/setup on your phone or computer, Make sure your other device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Enter the display code on your phone or computer. ->Use your remote: Use the remote to enter your Google account and password to sign in to your Google account.
1.5 Google setting In these steps you will set up the Terms of Service, Location, Help improve Android, Google Assistant, and additional Google functions.
1.6 Play Auto Installs
Select to install or uninstall the recommended apps and Google apps by using this process. ->Press “Continue” to the next setting page.
1.7 Pairing Bluetooth Remote
-> Press `BACK ` and `VOL- ` simultaneously on the remote control to enter the Bluetooth pairing mode. The Indicator light on remote control will flash when entering the pairing mode. -> Press to begin pairing. -> Press on the remote control to skip the pairing mode.
1.8 Country select ->Press / on the remote control to select the country option, then click
1.9 Set the TV password for Parental Controls, “0000” is invalid.
1.10 Select TV mode(Home/Retail)
Home mode is optimized for efficient energy usage for home use. Retail mode is optimized to store demos with fixed settings.
1.11 Chromecast built-into Select On/Off to make Chromecast built-in available.
1.12 TV Channel Setting ->Select Antenna/Cable/Satellite to scan TV channel.
->If you select skip, the channel scan could be performed in the menu.
When initial setup is complete, the TV will enter the homepage by default, or press on remote control to display the homepage.
->Press / / / on remote control to switch between Google Assistant, Apps, Play Next, Netflix, YouTube, and more on the Homepage.
-> Pres ok to enter.
- Google Assistant Use your voice to jump to shows, control devices, and more with Google Assistant
- Apps List of downloaded and pre-loaded apps on your device
- Play Next Based on your watch history and includes next episode in a series or unfinished movies
- Settings Manage apps and TV controls, change preferences, sounds, and account
- Favorite apps Quick access to frequently used apps
- Channels For easy content discovery
Allows setting various performances of your TV.
-> Press < / > on remote control to select “Settings”which is in the upper right corner of thescreen.
-> Press / on the remote control to select the option which you want to adjust in the Settings menu.
-> Press ok to enter.3.1 Network&internet
Adjust all network settings and check the connection if you have connection problems.
-> Press / on remote control to select “Network&internet” in the settings menu.
-> Press / on remote control to select:Wi-Fi/ Add new network/Scanning always available/Proxy settings/IP settings
->Press / on remote control to select “Channel” menu.
->Press to enter “Parental Controls”, then click / or use the number buttons on the remote control to enter your PIN (Password for Parental Controls).
3.3 Device Preferences
-> Press / on remote control to select “Device Preferences”.
-> Press / on the remote control to select the options of About, Date&time, Timer, Language, Inputs, Picture, Sound, Google Assistant, Reset, etc.-
>Press the option. to jump to the corresponding sub-
–> Press / on remote control to select “About”.
-> Press / on the remote control to check additional information such as System update, Device name, Restart, Status, and more.
-> Press on the remote control to return to the previous menu. Press on the remote control to exit the menu.
If you select reset, it will erase all data from your device’s internal storage, including your Google account, System and app data and settings, and downloaded apps.
> Press / on remote control to select “Reset”.
-> Press / on remote control to select “Cancel” or “Erase everything”.
-> Press / on the remote control to select “Apps” on Homepage, then click ok to enter.
-> Select “Get more apps” and input the app name.
->Select “search” which is in the upper right corner of the page. Example for “Facebook”
-> Input “Facebook”, find “Facebook” App will show in the list, then click ok to select it.
->Select “Install”, when completed select to open or Uninstall.
-> Select “Facebook”, press and hold on the remote control, then click / on the remote control to select “Move”.
-> Press / / / on remote control to move, then click to confirm.
-> Select “Facebook”, press and hold on remote control, then click / select “Uninstall”.
-> press to uninstall. on remote control to
TV SOURCE SETTING
The way to enter TV sources in the Homepage:
-> Press on the remote control or select “Live TV” on the Homepage.
->Press on the remote control.
-> Press on the remote control to select “Channels” and select “New Channels Available” to enter.
|No power||Check if the AC cord of the TV is plugged in or not If there’s still no power, please disconnect the plug, and reconnect to the socket after 60 seconds. Turn the power back on.|
|Signal not received properly||Double or phantom images may appear on your TV if there are high buildings or mountains dose to where you are. You can adjust the image thru manual operation: consult instruction of vernier regulation, or adjust the direction of
the external antenna.
If you use an indoor antenna, signal reception may be more difficult under certain circumstances. Adjust the direction of the antenna for optimum reception. If this does not improve reception, you may have to switch to an external antenna.
|No picture||Check if the antenna at the back of the TV is connected properly. View other channels to see if the problem still occurs.|
|The video appears with no audio||Try increasing the volume.
Check if the TV sound is on mute or not
|Audio is present, but the video does not appear or is discolored||Try adjusting the contrast and brightness.|
|Static noise affects video and audio quality||Check if the antenna at the back of the TV is connected properly.|
|Broken lines on the screen||Electrical appliances such as hair dryers or vacuums etc. may be interfering with your TV set Switch these appliances off.|
|The remote doesn’t work||Make sure the plastic bag which came with the remote control is removed. Try using the remote in a shorter distance from the TV. Check if the placement of the batteries is correct, or try using new batteries with the remote control.
The TV will go into Standby mode if it receives no response in a few minutes.
|No video (PC mode)||Please check if the cable is connected to the VGA port correctly, or if the cable is bent in some places.|
|Vertical line blinking (PC Mode)||Enter the main menu, and adjust the vertical placement to eliminate the verticalline.|
|Horizontal tearing (PC Mode)||Adjust the horizontal placement of the screen to clear any horizontal lines.|
|The screen is too bright or dark (PC Mode)||Adjust the brightness or contrast in the main menu.|
|No response from the PC||Check if the PC’S display resolution is set to a compatible resolution for the TV.|
|Lines appear when a device is connected to the RCA port||Make sure you are using a cable in good quality.|
|Problems are unresolved||Unplug the power cable and wail for 30 seconds, then reconnect to the socket. If problems still persist, do not attempt to repair the TV by yourself. Kindly contact the service center.|
Do not leave your TV displaying a static image, whether it is from a paused video, menu screen, etc. for an extended period of lime, doing so will damage the display and may cause image burn-in.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Oefinition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Audio, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
Google, YouTube, Android TV, and Chromecast built-in are trademarks of Google LLC.
To make it more convenient for base installation and to avoid any risk of scratches and damage, we advise you using the type of PH2 screwdriver.
Never place a television set in an unstable location. A television set may fall, causing serious personal injury or death. Many injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided by taking simpleprecautions such as
- Using cabinets or stands recommended by the manufacturer of the television set.
- Only using furniture that can safely support the television set.
- Ensuring the television set is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
- Not placing the television set on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases).without anchoring both the furniture and the television set to a suitable support.
- Not placing the television set on cloth or other materials that may be located between the television set and
- Educating children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television set or its controls. If your
existing television set is being retained and relocated, the same considerations as above should be applied. Wall-mounted screw:22-24inch M4, 28-70inch M6, 75inch M8 Note: don’t hang at an angle to avoid the risk of falling off.
Note: If the model has a CI card slot on its top, a silicone plug for the CI card slot can be found in the accessory bag (for models without CI card slot, there is no such silicone plug), please insert the silicone plug into the slot when the CI card is not in use.
Note: Picture for reference purposes only.
- Android TV Setup
- Tesla.info | Technology for all language search about-us blog service envelope-3px language about-us blog service envelope-3px read-more where-to-buy-small read-more where-to-buy-small read-more where-to-buy-small time-to-read time-to-read time-to-read tim