TIMEGUARD LEDPROCAM LED pro WiFi Pir Camera System
These instructions should be read carefully and retained for further reference and maintenance.
Note: Timeguard reserve the right to alter these instructions at any time. Up to date instructions will always be available for download at www.timeguard.com
- Before installation or maintenance, ensure the mains supply to this system is switched off and the circuit supply fuses are removed or the circuit breaker turned off.
- It is recommended that a qualified electrician is consulted or used for the installation of this luminaire and install in accordance with the current IEE wiring and Building Regulations.
- Check that the total load on the circuit including when this system is fitted does not exceed the rating of the circuit cable, fuse or circuit breaker.
- To clean use a clean dry cloth only. Do not use liquid cleaners.
- Mains Suppply: 220-240V AC 50Hz
- Maximum Switchable Load: 200W LED
- Detection Range: Up to 10 meters
- Detection Angle: 270˚
- PIR Time Delay: 30sec, 2min, 8min, 15min
- PIR Sensitivity: Defined by Tuya Smart App
- Camera Resolution: 1080p
- Viewing Angle: 150˚
- Video Recording: (Event) 1080p @15fps (Continuous) VGA
- Video Format:MP4
- Audio: Two Way
- Siren Volume: 100dB
- Operating Temperature: 0º – 40º
- WLAN Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- WLAN Standard: 2.4GHz
- Supports Micro SD Card: 128GB max. Class 10 (not supplied)
- Cloud Storage: Optional in App purchase (Tuya)
- Power Consumption: <6W (not including luminaire)
- Lux Level: Non-adjustable
- Weatherproof Rating: IP55
- CE Compliant
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 189mm x 80mm x 140mm
- Smartphone/Tablet with at least iOS 9.0 or Android 6.0
- WLAN-enabled router: 2.4GHz (Separate Band)
- Tuya Smart App
A moving human body or object needs to cross one of these zones to activate the sensor. The optimum height for this is between 1.5m – 2.5m mouting height. Careful positioning of the luminaire is required to ensure the best performance from the PIR and the appointed approach path.
TOP VIEW AND SIDE VIEW
- Avoid positioning the PIR near any sources of heat in and around the detection area such as extractor fans, tumble dryers or boiler exhauhsts etc. This would also include other light sources such as secuirty lights.
- Reflective surfaces (i.e. pools of water, white painted walls, overhanging branches and other types of foliage) may cause false activation under heightened weather conditions.
- During extreme weather conditions the PIR may exhibit unusual behaviour. Once normal weather resumes, the PIR will carryout normal operations.
Note this procedure should be carried out when the luminaire is detached from the wall. Brackets for 10W, 20W LEDPRO floodlights included.
- Ensure the mains supply is switched off and the circuit supply fuses are removed or the circuit breaker is turned off.
- Remove the floodlight from the wall bracket if already in place on the wall, unfasten the cover of the LEDPRO floodlight by removing the x4 screws as shown below.
- Remove the x6 back cover holding screws so that the cover splits away from the main housing as shown below. Connect the x4 holding screws supplied with the LEDPROCAM to secure the camera module to the floodlight.
- Attach the jumper plug for the LEDPROCAM to the socket connector of the LEDPRO floodlight. DO NOT FORCE. THE PLUG AND SOCKET WILL ONLY FIT ONE WAY AROUND.
- Pass the mains supply and load cables into the holes provided on the LEDPROCAM’s back cover ensuring that a cable gland, grommet or sealing compound is used to maintain the IP rating. Ensure the relevant terminals are correct, the polarity is observed and that all bare conductors are sleeved (see section 7. Connection Diagram).
- Reattach the x6 back cover holding screws to secure the cover to the main housing as shown above.
- If you plan to install the micro SD card, insert the card prior to installing the floodlight to the wall for easy insertion.
Note: Any floodlight connected to the L1 Switch Live terminal ‘Live Output’ will be controlled by the LEDPROCAM. Connect the mains supply cable to the terminal block on the backplate as follows (see connection diagram):
- EARTH (Green / Yellow)
- NEUTRAL (Blue)
- LIVE (Brown)
Connect the cable from the slave lighting load to the terminal block on the backplate as follows (see connection diagram):
- EARTH (Green / Yellow)
- NEUTRAL (Blue) N
- SWITCH LIVE (Brown) L1
Camera Head Adjustment
The detector head can be panned 10˚ to the right and 10˚ to the left as well as up and down.
Downloading App and Registration
Note: the mobile or tablet device must be connected to a 2.4GHz band on the router. Pairing on the 5GHz band will result in paring timing out or being unsuccessful. Refer to your ISP (Internet Service Provider) on separating the bands if required.
- Ensure your phone or tablet is connected to your local Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Tuya Smart App onto your phone or tablet by searching for ’Tuya Smart’ on Google Play or the App Store. You can also scan the QR codes on page 8 applicable to your device.
- Install the App and open it to the registration screen. Click on the ’Register’ button.
- Choose your region by selecting your ‘Country Code’. Enter your email address and phone number and click ‘Get Verification Code’.
- Enter the verification code sent to the email address or phone number that you provided. Once you have successfully entered the code, the app will automatically move you to the password screen.
- Assign a password (this must be between 6 to 20 characters including letters and digits) and click ‘Done’. The App home page will now appear.
Note: if you are using a VPN, make sure this is disabled before continuing and ensure that a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band is enabled for this device. The Reset button is behind the rubber flap along side the Mirco SD card reader.
- Once you are on the home page of the Tuya Smart App Press the plus button ‘ ’ on the top right hand side of the app.
- Under the ‘Add Manually’ menu, select the ‘Security & Video Sureillance’ catagory on the left hand side of the app. Then select ‘Smart Camera (Wi-Fi)’ from the devices list.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the LEDPROCAM for 5 seconds, a sound will be heard and then the attched floodlight will turn on for approx 20-30 seconds and then switch off.
- Next an audible sound will be heard from the LEDPROCAM followed by a red flashing light under the camera lens, this indicates the device is reset and ready for pairing.
- Proceed to the next step by ticking the flashing indicator prompt on the app, then press next to move to the next stage.
- Enter the W-Fi password for the network your mobile/tablet is curently connected to and then press the ‘next’ button.
- The App will prompt you to scan a QR code that needs to be read by the camera in the LEDPROCAM to initiate pairing, a QR code should now be generated to pair the product to your account. Position your mobile or tablet device in front of If
the pairing process was not successful, check the notes for pairing again, ensuring that the conditions have been met. the camera lens and ensure the QR code is in full frame of view, once you hear the sound prompt confirm this on the App, this will commence the final stage of pairing the LEDPROCAM to your account.
Smart Home Assistant
For Smart Home Assistant services such as Google Home or Amazon Alexa, follow the on-board instructions on the TuyaSmart App. This can be found under the ‘Me’ section on the home page of the App.
Note: The Smart Home Assistant services supported by the TuyaSmart App may change as it is a 3rd party App Service. Any services that may be removed are the responsibility of TuyaSmart developers and not Timeguard.
3 Year Guarantee
In the unlikely event of this product becoming faulty due to defective material or manufacture, within 3 years of the date of purchase, please return it to your supplier with proof of purchase and it will be replaced free of charge. For years 2 to 3 or with any difficulty in the first year, telephone our helpline. Note: a proof of purchase is required in all cases. For all eligible replacements (where agreed by Timeguard), the customer is responsible for all shipping/postage charges outside of the UK. All shipping costs are to be paid in advance before a replacement is sent.
If you experience problems, do not immediately return the unit to the store.
Email the Timeguard Customer Helpline:
or call the helpdesk on 020 8450 0515
Qualified Customer Support Coordinators will be online to assist in resolving your query.
For a product brouchure please contact:
Victory Park 400 Edgware Road, London NW2 6ND
Sales Office: 02084521112
or email [email protected] www.timeguard.com 67.058.688 (Issue 3)