How To Pair
TWS Auto Pairing Step
Waterproof Wireless Earbuds
Thank you for puchasing the TOZO authentic product.
For more latest product, parts and accessories, please visit: www.tozostore,com
For any assistance please contact Email: [email protected]
- Pick up two headsets from charging case, and they will power and pair to each other automatically within 10 seconds.
- The indicators will flash to red and blue light alternatively. (In pairing mode)
- Selecting the [TOZO-T12] from device list in your Bluetooth manual.
Please consider to reset your earbuds to factory setting if any abnormal connectivity issues occures by below steps:
- Pick up two earbuds from charging case, then holding both earbuds button for 5 seconds till red lights on to turn off earbuds.
- Pressing the MFB Touch Pannel on each of earbuds for another 5 seconds till red and blue light blinking simultaneously, and then clicking the MFB Touch Pannel on each of earbuds twice quickly, the reset process will be done when the purple light blinking.
In case there is any unsuccessful message in your devices, please consider to delete historial records of [TOZO-T12] and try the paring process again.
Product diagrammatic sketch
Wearing diagrammatic sketch
Operation of earbuds
How to pair
1. Take out the 2 headsets from charging base, they will power on automatically and will connect each ther automatically within 10 seconds.
2. The two earbuds flash red and blue alternately(Pairing mode).
3. Search for pairing name[TOZO-T12] and select in your mobile
Another method of turning one&Turing off
Tap and hold the Touch Contro on both earbus for over 3 seconds.
1.Touch the Control button 5 seconds will turn off when earbuds in playless status.
2.The earbuds will turn off automatically after it is disconnected for more than 5 minutes.
If your earbuds fails to pair each other, or If you accidentall get only oen earbud paired with phone, please reset to factory settings as per instructions below:
1. Delete all TOZO-T12 records on the phone, then trun off the Bluetooth
2. Take out the earbuds frome charging case, wait till two earbuds flash red and blue alternately, then tap both of earbuds 3 times quickly, earbuds will turn off, reset done.
3. Put earbuds back into the charging case, and take earbuds out again, now turn on the phoen’s Bluetooth and choose [TOZO-T12].
Charging the Earbuds
1. Put the earbuds into the charging case, they will power off & be charged automatically. When the red LED lights up, it means that earbuds are being charged from charging case.
2. The red light will trun off when the earbuds are are fully charged Charging the Charging Case
Charging the Charging Case
Please use the 5V/1A adapter to charge the charging case, which can be charged with a computer USB or other USB interface charger.
Box wireless charging
Designed for the modern life, never be strangled by headphone cables, Enjoy the convenience of wire charging and free charging devices provided by airports, hotels, and cafe shops around the world.
Note: the battery indicator- white indicator light is above the wireless charger.
Don’t tap the earbuds Touch Control while in charge, otherwise it will be fail to pair.
Then you should follow the reset to factory settings.
Indicator display description
Put in the right earphone, the corresponding right “battery symbol” and “R” light up, “battery symbol” shows the current power of the earphone, the corresponding battery of a light began to flash upward, “battery symbol” and “R” turn on for 5 seconds then turn off. If the left earphone is in the charging case, the left “battery symbol” and “L” turn on for 5 seconds and then turn off. If the left earphone is not in the charging case, there will be no light. After the earphone is fully charged, the “battery symbol” 4 lights and “R” will turn on for 2 seconds and then turn off. The earphone is being charged, and the external indicator light of the charging case turn on. After the two earphones are fully charged, the external indicator light of the charging case will turn off after 2 seconds. Put the earphone and charging, the 188 digital tube will turn on for 5s then turn off. When you pick up the earphone, the corresponding “battery symbol” and “R” light up to show the earphone power. If the left earphone is in the charging case, the left “battery symbol” and “L” light up. If the left earphone is not in the charging case, the left side light will not turn on.The digital tube and external indicator light of the charging case will turn on and show the charging cases power. After 5 seconds, all lights will turn off.
Discharge (charge the matching Bluetooth headset) Instructions for use:
Discharge: The charging case charges the Bluetooth headset. When the Bluetooth headset is full, the charging base will automatically enter the sleep low power state. The overall power consumption is less than 100uA.
Note: If you accidentally get only one earbud paired with Phone, please make sure both earbuds have been turn on.(Tap and hold the unpaired earbud for 3 seconds to turn on).
• Clear the pairing list: pairing status (the red / blue light flashes alternately) touch the MFB button three times quickly, the red light is on for 1 second and the memory is automatically turned off.
Waterproof for daily use (sweating, rain, washing face, showering, having a bath, etc, but not for swimming under water*)
*Please note that the phone’s Bluetooth signal can not be transmitted underwater.
1. Never dismantle or refit the product to avoid malfunction or fire hazards.
2. Keep away frome corrosive liquids to avoid damages to the product.
3. Keep away from extreme ambient temperatures below-10~C or above 60~C.
4. Keep away frome children and pets.
5. Never touch the earphone with sharp objects, otherwise it will easily cause scratches.
6. Don’t use the product in thunderstorm weather to avoid malfunction or electric shock.
7. If it has not been used for more than a month, please charge and maintain it in time to ensure that it is safe.
8. Since the Bluetooth signal cannot be transmitted underwater, swimming, diving will caused the signal disconnected or intermittent.
1. Q:Failed charging of the charging case.
A: Make sure the charging cable id intact and plugged in properly.
2. Q: Two devices named “TOZO-T12” are found.
A: Delect both names and search again.
3. Q: Sound is unclear.
A: Increase the volume slowly on your phone and earbuds and keep them close to each other.
4. Q: Why cannot hear voice?
A: 1. Ensure both earbuds have been turned on.
2. Turn up the phone’s volume to the maximun setting
3. Try to tap the touch control once to play music.
Note: If your problem is not answered above, please contact us via email, we will respond within 24 hours.
Email: [email protected]
This product has built-in lithium battery. Do not expose the product to strong sunlight, fire or throw it into the fire to avoid explosion.TOZO T12 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds User Manual – Download [optimized]
TOZO T12 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds User Manual – Download