Tp-link kasa Smart Power Strip User Guide
Get the Kasa Smart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
ADD TO KASA
Tap the button in the Kasa Smart app and select the Smart Plug.
PLUG IN & POWER UP
Simply follow the instructions in the Kasa Smart app to complete the setup.
Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip
- Use only in dry locations.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock – Use only indoors.
- Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify the device.
- Do not use the device where wireless devices are not allowed.
- Keep the device away from water, fire, humidity or hot environments.
- The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Risk of electric shock. Do not plug into another relocatable power tap or an extension cord.
- USB ports are suitable for charging audio/video, information and communication technology equipment.
Please read and follow the above safety information when operating the device. We cannot guarantee that no accidents or damage will occur due to improper use of the device. Please use this product with care and operate at your own risk.
7106508455 REV1.1.0 © 2019 TP-Link Need some help? ? Visit www.tp-link.com/support/ for User Guides, FAQs, Warranty & more TP-Link hereby declares that the device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of directives 2014/53/EU, 2009/125/EC, 2011/65/EU and (EU)2015/863. The original EU declaration of conformity may be found at https://www.tp-link.com/en/ce
- TP-Link Product Support – Wireless Networking Equipment Support
- CE Regulatory Compliance | TP-Link
- WiFi Networking Equipment for Home & Business | TP-Link