TRAVELLER Winch Wireless Remote User Manual
- Disconnect power before
- Unlock/disengage winch clutch before installation & testing
- This winch wireless remote is designed for recovery winch only, not for lifting hoist, industrial application or other Transmitter and receiver is signal matched set (replacement not available).
. Power off the transmitter when not use.
- Wireless remote works within 100 ft (open area).
Fits Traveler electric winch 8000 LBs up (Please check pt ug setup on the winch cover box).
- Easy plug and play
- Fully power in/out functional
9V battery Included
Installation (See daigram)
Receiver: To switch plug on the winch top box (fits both 3 and 4 prongs plug)
(Attach to back wire on motor, or to vehicle metal frame/bumper)
Disconnect power before installation.
” Unlock/disengage winch clutch before installation & testing.
- Unloc k/disengage winch clutch.
- Pull out winch wire/ro pe about 5 ft. ” Loc k/engage winch clutch.
- Press the button, now you may operate winch (Power In or Out)
- Turn off power when not use.
- Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly app roved by the party responsib Ie for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC
- These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
- This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
- However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
- If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or tele vision reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.