X1 True Wireless Earbuds
Please read this manual before using the product
IN THE BOX
- User’s manual
- Charging cable
- Charging case
- Round Treblab logo sticker
- Silicone L, M, S ear-tips
Thank you for choosing TREBLAB X11
Our earbuds provide superior sound quality and mobility combined with lightweight construction and the convenience of hands-free wireless operation. Before using this product, please read this manual.
Take the earbuds out of the case or tap on the Touch panels of both earbuds and hold for 2 sec.
Put the earbuds back into the case and close it or tap on the Touch panels of both earbuds and hold for 4 sec.
|Disconnect||Press and hold the case MFB for 3 sec when the earbuds are in the case and the lid is open.|
|Pause / Play||Double-tap on either earbud’s Touch panel.|
|Next track||Triple-tap on the right earbud’s Touch panel.|
|Previous track||Triple-tap on the left earbud’s Touch panel.|
|Volume +||Tap on the right earbud’s Touch panel once.|
|Volume –||Tap on the left earbud’s Touch panel once.|
|Answer a phone call||Double-tap on either earbud’s Touch panel during the incoming call.|
|Reject a phone call||Tap on either earbud’s Touch panel and hold for 2 sec during the incoming call.|
|Hang up||Double-tap on either earbud’s Touch panel during the call.|
|Voice assistant activation||Tap on either earbud’s Touch panel four times.|
|Gaming mode||Tap on the left earbud’s Touch panel and hold for 2 sec.|
|Transparency mode||Tap on the right earbud’s Touch panel and hold for 2 sec.|
|Factory reset||Press and hold the case MFB for 10 sec when the earbuds are in the case and the lid is open.|
Using the correct size ear-tips is critical for maximum external noise isolation and a snug secure fit. It is also common to have different-sized ear canals so try one ear tip on at a time to find the best fit for each side.
To get the best possible fit with your X1 earbuds, gently push the earbuds into your ears and adjust the headset until it fits comfortably. You should notice a drop in ambient noise when the ear-tip has been placed correctly. With a proper fit, you’ll notice more range when listening to music.To change the silicone ear-tips:
- Turn over the ear-tip upper cover.
- Rotate and firmly push the ear-tip tube to cover the ear-tip pillar.
- Turn the ear-tip upper cover back on the nozzle.
The X1 model comes with a protective film on the charging contacts of both earbuds that Are used for presale protection. Please remove the film carefully to charge the earbuds.
To charge the case
To check the case battery level, press the MFB on the rear side of the case or just open the case lid. There are 3 LEDs indicating the respective battery level:
RED – 0-30% of the battery
BLUE – 30-80% of the battery
GREEN – 80-100% of the battery
When the case is fully discharged, there will be no LED indication on the case when you press the MFB or open the case lid. We recommend charging the case when the battery level reaches 0-30% (red LED). To do so, plug it into a power source using the supplied Type-C cable. You will see the red LED on the front side of the case. It takes up to 2 hours to fully charge the case. When the case is charged, you will see the green LED on the front side of the case.
Be sure to use a 5V DC, 0.5 -1A adapter or charger. Using a power source with lower power will increase the overall charging time.
To charge the earbuds with the charging case
When the earbuds’ battery is low, you’ll hear the five-tone sound prompt. To charge the earbuds, put both earbuds into the respective slots in the charging case. The earbuds will turn off automatically and start taking the charge. The red LED indicators of the earbuds will turn on. It takes about 2 hours to charge the earbuds fully. When the earbuds are fully charged, the LED indicators will turn green for 1 minute and go off.
SETTING UP YOUR TREBLAB X1
To turn the earbuds ON
- Take the earbuds out of the case, the earbuds will turn on automatically.
- Another option to turn them on is to tap on the Touch panels of both earbuds and hold for 2 seconds. You will hear the ascending four-tone sound prompt. The green LEDs on both earbuds will start flashing rapidly and, a few seconds later, the LED on one of the earbuds will start flashing green and red.
- You will hear the three-tone sound prompt when the earbuds are paired and the double-beep sound prompt after connecting to the device.
Even if the earbuds can connect to the device while sitting in the case with the lid open, they will stay muted until you take them out of the case.
To turn the earbuds OFF
- Put both earbuds into the slots in the charging case and close the case lid.
- Alternatively, tap on the Touch panels of both earbuds and hold for 2 sec. You will hear the descending four-tone sound prompt, and the red LED on both earbuds will light up for 1 second and go off.
You can pair the X1 earbuds with your device either together or separately. Using only one earbud at a time will help you to extend the overall playtime. Please read the instructions below to make the pairing process smooth and easy.
To pair both earbuds
- Open the case lid and take the earbuds out of the case. The green LEDs on both earbuds will start flashing rapidly and, a few seconds later, the LED on one of the earbuds will start flashing green and red.
- Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for TREBLAB X1, and click CONNECT.
- If prompted by your device to connect, select Yes.
- You will hear the double-beep sound prompt indicating that the earbuds are connected. The LED indicators will go off.
When you turn the earbuds on, they will try to reconnect with the recently connected device. If the reconnection does not happen automatically, the earbuds will try to find the next device in the pairing list. You can only connect and play audio from one device at a time. But you can save up to 6 connected devices in the pairing list.
The earbud, which LED is flashing green and red during the painting, is the main one. For better performance, keep your smart device closer to the main earbud.
To pair one earbud only
- Take one earbud out from the charging case. The earbud should start flashing green and red indicating that it is in the pairing mode.
- Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for TREBLAB X1, and click CONNECT.
- If prompted by your device to connect, select Yes.
- You will hear the double-beep sound prompt indicating that the earbuds are connected. The LED indicator will go off.
To pause and resume the playback, double-tap on either earbud’s Touch panel.
To change tracks on Xl, triple-tap on the right earbud’s Touchpanel to play the next track and triple-tap on the left earbud’s Touchpanel to play the previous track. To adjust the volume, tap on the right earbud’s Touch panel once to increase the volume and tap on the left earbud’s Touch panel once to decrease the volume.
PHONE CALLS MANAGEMENT
The TREBLAB X1 has 4 dedicated microphones and supports the ENC (Environmental Noise Cancelling) technology to provide the best calling experience. Audio playback will be paused during the calls.
|To answer a call:||Double-tap on either earbud’s Touch panel during the incoming call.|
|To reject a call:||Tap on either earbud’s Touch panel and hold for 2 sec during the incoming call.|
|To end a call:||Double-tap on either earbud’s Touch panel during the call.|
TREBLAB X1 earbuds support the gaming mode to reduce the audio latency up to 60ms. This allows you to achieve better video-audio synchronization and improve your gaming and video watching experience.
- To enable the gaming mode, tap on the left earbud’s Touch panel and hold for 2 sec. You will hear the three-tone sound prompt and feel the lower latency while gaming4vatching videos.
- To disable the gaming mode, tap on the left earbud’s Touch panel and hold for 2 sec again. You will hear one tone sound prompt and the latency will go back to the standard 200ms.
In the gaming mode, the connection range is much shorter than in the standard one, so, if you are experiencing some connection issues or drops, please make sure to disable the gaming mode.
The X1 model supports the Transparency Mode which allows amplifying some frequencies to hear the voice clearer while wearing the earbuds. To enable/disable this mode, tap on the right earbud’s Touch panel and hold for 2 sec.
Make sure not to cover the earbuds with anything while using the Transparency mode.
VOICE ASSISTANTS SUPPORT
TREBLAB X1 earphones are compatible with Ski, Google Voice Assistant, and others. To use a voice assistant, tap on either earbud’s Touch panel four times.
RESET TO THE FACTORY SETTINGS
You can reset the X1 earbuds to the factory default settings by cleaning up the pairing list with the last 6 connected to X1 devices. Make sure that the charging case has some charge. Put the earbuds into the charging case and leave the lid open. Press and hold the case MFB for 10 sec until you see the red/blue LEDs blinking 3 times on the case and green/red LEDs blinking 3 times on the earbuds. The earbud’s memory is returned to the factory settings now.
|Can’t turn the earbuds ON||Please make sure the earbuds are charged if not – charge them and try again.|
|Earbuds do not charge||Please check if there is protective tape on the charging contacts of both earbuds. If yes, please remove it and try to charge the earbuds once again. Clean the charging contacts on the earbuds with a slightly damp cotton swab when they are turned off (we recommend using water or a specially designed cleaning fluid sold for electronics).
Check if the earbud slots In the charging case are free of debris.
Try charging the case with another Type-C cable, power source adaptor Of available).
|The device doesn’t find TREBLAB X1||Make sure the X1 buds are not paired with any other device, as they can pair only with one device at a time. If X1 is in pairing mode and one of the earbuds flashes green and red, but still Is not found by your device, please restart your device and the headset. Reset your earbuds to the factory settings by following the steps from the previous section. Try to pair again.|
|Frequent disconnection and noise||Make sure that the distance between your device and the earbuds is less than 33 feet/ 10 meters. Make sure that nothing is plodding the signal between your device and your X1 earbuds. If the earbuds are on. but disconnected from the device for longer than 10 minutes, they will automatically turn off to save power.|
|Can’t connect the earbuds to the device||Make sure the X1 earbuds are not paired with any other device, as they can pair only with one device at a time. Make sure that the distance between your device and the headphones is less than 30 feet/I0 meters. Disconnect the device from your earbuds and remove X1 from your devices pairing list Reset your earbuds to the factory settings by following the steps from the previous section. Try to pair again.|
|I cannot find a wireless driver for my laptop||Make sure your laptop supports a wireless connection. If it doesn’t, you will need an external wireless USB adapter compatible with your laptop. For further details, consult with your laptop manufacturer|
- Your device is powered by rechargeable batteries.
- Unplug the charging case from the electrical plug when not in use.
- If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
- We recommend fully charging twice a month to ensure the battery’s integrity.
- Please do not leave the device (and the charging case) in hot or cold places, such as a closed car in summer or winter because this will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the batteries.
- Do not put the batteries in a fire as they may explode.
- Batteries may also explode if damaged.
- Never disassemble or modify your X1 for any reason. Doing this may cause the device to malfunction or even become combustible. The damage to your device can void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Do not allow your device to get wet – liquids can cause serious damage. Make sure the earbuds are dry before charging.
- Avoid exposing TREBLAB X1 to extreme temperatures (below 37°F /3°C or above 112°F / 45°C). Extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the X1 components, and reduce the battery life and the lifespan of your new earphones.
- Avoid putting the device’s LED lights close to the eyes of children or animals.
- Do not use your X1 during a thunderstorm. Thunderstorms can cause serious malfunction and increase the risk of electric shock.
NOTE: Use only the provided USB/Type-C cable to charge.
RECYCLING The earphones can be recycled, and they should be in order to keep our planet clean. Where should you bring them? In the US, there are a couple of options:
- Best Buy has a recycling program. Just take the broken earbuds with you next time you visit a Best Buy store.
This link will help you find the best location:
- Check for other possible locations next to you on these websites (just enter your ZIP to find a location):
In Canada, please visit the links below.
In the UK, please visit the links below:
|Battery:||Earbud (each): 50mAh|
|Charging time:||Charging case: 600 mAh|
|Calling:||Up to 2 hours for the case and earbuds 4 microphones with ENC technology|
|Voice assistant activation:||Supported by tapping on either earbud’s Touch panel four times|
|Profiles:||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Audio playback support:||AAC, SBC.|
|Driver size:||6 mm, 32 Ohm|
|Dimensions:||Earbuds (each): 33x24x21mm/1.3×0.9×0.8in
Charging case: 54.5 x 26 x 40 mm / 2.15 x 1.02 x 1.57 in
|Weight:||Earbuds (each): 3.9 g / 0.14 oz / 0.008 lb
Charging case: 31.4 g /1.10 oz /0.07 lb
TREBLAB X1 MEET IPX4 WATERPROOF STANDARD
Light rain or snow
Diving into water
Snorkeling or Scuba diving
Dropping into the water up to a depth of 3 feet /1 meter for up to 30 minutes
We truly appreciate that you chose TREBLAB as your trusted brand of wireless earbuds and sincerely hope you enjoy the great sound and seamless usability TREBLAB X1 provides. We love making our customers happy by providing true value with our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have any questions, please visit www.treblab.comicontact_us.
We care about our customers most of all and are always here to serve you.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Parts and Labor Warranty.
Please visit www.treblab.com to register YOUR product.
Manufactured by Product