TREBLAB Z7 Pro Hybrid Active Noise Canceling Headphones with Mic
IN THE BOX
- TREBLAB Z7 Pro headphones
- User’s manual
- Round TREBLAB sticker
- Carrying case
- Charging USB Type-C cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
The over-ear headphones with Bluetooth® 5.0 Aptx™ HD and Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation technology provide superior sound quality and the convenience of hands-free operation.
|Enable Ambient Sound mode||When ANC mode is on, press the ANC button once.|
|Enable ANC||When the ANC and Ambient Sound modes are off, press the ANC button once.|
|Disable Ambient Sound and ANC modes||When the Ambient Sound mode is on, press the ANC button once.|
|Awareness mode||When the headphones are turned on, close the right earcup with a palm.|
SETTING UP YOUR TREBLAB Z7 Pro
Press the POWER button for 3 sec. You will hear the sound prompt and, a few seconds later, the “Bluetooth pairing on” voice prompt. The LED on the right earcup will turn blue and then will start flashing blue/red. In case the headphones have been previously connected to the smart device, instead of “Bluetooth pairing on”, you will hear the “Connected” voice prompt and the LED will start flashing blue/green slowly.
Press and hold the POWER button for 4 sec. You will hear the “Power off” voice prompt. The blue LED will light up for a second and will go off.
Make sure the TREBLAB Z7 Pro are charged and the 3.5 mm audio cable is not plugged in.
- Press the POWER button for 3 sec. You will hear the sound prompt and, a few seconds later, the “Bluetooth pairing on” voice prompt. The LED on the right earcup will turn blue and then start flashing blue/red indicating that Z7 Pro are in the pairing mode.
- Activate the Bluetooth option on your smart device and keep it within 3 feet/1 meter from the TREBLAB Z7 Pro while pairing.
- Scan/search for available devices in your smart device.
- Select TREBLAB Z7 Pro from the device list.
- If the password is prompted, enter “0000”.
- Once the Z7 Pro are successfully paired and connected, you will hear the “Connected” voice prompt, and the LED will start flashing blue/green slowly.
You can unpair with the current device and enter the pairing mode manually at any time by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 3 sec.
The TREBLAB Z7 Pro headphones have a multipoint connec-tion. It allows two devices to be connected at the same time. While you won’t receive the input from both devices at the same time, you’ll be able to switch from one device to another seamlessly.
To connect the Z7 Pro to the second device:
- Switch off temporarily the wireless mode on the first device the headphones are connected to.
- Repeat pairing steps 2-6 to connect the second device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth mode back for the first device and connect the Z7 Pro again.
When you turn the headphones on, they will try to reconnect to the recently connected device/devices. If the reconnection does not happen automatically, the headphones will try to find the next device in the pairing list. The headphones can save the last 8 devices.
ANC/AMBIENT SOUND MODES
The TREBLAB Z7 Pro headphones feature Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation technology. This technology provides the ability not only to decrease the surrounding noise in the ANC mode but also to amplify some frequencies in the Ambient Sound mode to hear voices when using the Z7 Pro headphones.
When the Z7 Pro are turned on, the ANC mode is enabled automatically. In the ANC mode the green LED on the right earcup is lit up. To switch to the Ambient Sound mode, press the ANC button once. You will hear the “Ambient sound” voice prompt and the LED on the right earcup will change to white. To disable both ANC and Ambient Sound modes, press the ANC button once again. You will hear the “Ambient sound and noise cancelling off” voice prompt and the white LED light on the right earcup will go off.
Keep the dedicated ANC microphone holes on both earcups unblocked when using the ANC/Ambient Sound functions.
When you listen to music and some person approaches you to talk, you can fastly lower the music volume to the minimum and activate the Ambient Sound feature to keep the conversation going. To do so, cover the right earcup with a palm. Once you re-lease the earcup, the music will go back to the previous volume level and the Ambient Sound feature will be disabled.
AUX LINE-IN CONNECTION
You can connect the TREBLAB Z7 Pro to compatible devices using the supplied 3.5 mm audio cable.
Plug one end of the 3.5 mm audio cable into the AUX LINE-IN port on the right earphone and plug the other end into the AUX LINE-IN port on your device.
In the AUX mode, you can also use the ANC/Ambient sound features + adjust the volume. To do so, turn on the headphones by pressing and holding the POWER button for 3 sec. Keep in mind that in such case the inbuilt battery will still be drained.
NEXT, PREVIOUS, PLAY/PAUSE controls are not supported in the AUX mode. You will need to make these adjustments using your smart device.
- The TREBLAB Z7 Pro headphones are equipped with a highly responsive Touch panel on the right earcup.
- To pause and resume the playback when connected wirelessly, double-tap on the Touch panel.
- To adjust the volume, swipe up on the Touch panel to raise the volume and swipe down to lower the volume.
- To change tracks on the Z7 Pro headphones, swipe forward on the Touch panel to play the next track and swipe backward to play the previous track.
The Z7 Pro headphones are equipped with the proximity sensor in the right earcup. When you take the headphones off, the playback will be paused automatically. When you put the headphones on, the playback will be automatically resumed.
The TREBLAB Z7 Pro have 2 dedicated microphones and support ENC (Environmental Noise Cancelling) technology to provide the best calling experience. Audio playback will be paused during the calls.
- To answer a call: Double-tap on the Touch panel during the incoming call.
- To reject a call: Tap and hold on the Touch panel for 3 sec during the incoming call.
- To end a call: Double-tap on the Touch panel during the conversation.
When you are on a call and the second one is incoming, you can accept it but in such case the first call will be hung up.
VOICE ASSISTANT ACTIVATION
The TREBLAB Z7 Pro headphones support the voice assistant activation command. To use any of the voice assistants (SIRI®, Google Voice Assistant® and others) while in Bluetooth mode, tap on the touch panel and hold it for 3 sec. After the sound notification, you can transmit your voice commands using an inbuilt mic.
CHARGING AND BATTERY
One full battery charge provides up to 45 hours of playtime with ANC disabled and up to 30 hours with the ANC function activated. To check the current battery level, press the POWER button when the headphones are turned on. You will hear the voice prompt saying the current percentage of the battery left. When the battery is running low, you will hear the “Battery Low” voice prompt. To charge the headphones, plug the supplied charging cable into the Type-C charging port on the left earcup and the other end of the charging cord into a standard USB port. The LED light will turn RED. It takes up to 2.5 hours to fully charge the Z7 Pro. The RED light will turn GREEN when the headphones are fully charged.
Be sure to use a 5V DC, 1A adapter or charger. Using a power source with lower power will increase the overall charging time.
Unplug Z7 Pro from the charging cable and the cable from the power source when not in use. If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time. We recommend charging TREBLAB Z7 Pro fully at least twice a month to maintain the sufficient battery life.
RESET TO THE FACTORY SETTINGS
You can reset the Z7 Pro headphones to the factory default settings by cleaning up the pairing list with the last 8 connected to Z7 Pro devices.
Turn on the TREBLAB Z7 Pro headphones. Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 5 seconds. You will hear the “Factory reset compete” and “Bluetooth pairing on” voice prompts. The device memory is now returned to the factory settings.
- Don’t disassemble or modify your headphones for any reason. Doing this may cause the headphones to malfunction or become combustible. The damage to your device can void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Do not let your device get wet – liquids can cause serious damage. Damage to your device caused by water can void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Make sure the headset is completely dry before charging.
- Avoid exposing the TREBLAB Z7 Pro to extreme temperatures (below 37°F 13°C or above 112°F / 45°C). Extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the Z7 Pro components, reduce the battery life and the lifespan of your new headset.
- Don’t put the device’s LED lights close to humans’ or animals’ eyes
- Do not use your Z7 Pro during a thunderstorm. Thunderstorms can cause serious malfunction and increase the risk of electric shock.
The earphones can be recycled, and they should be in order to keep our planet clean. Where should you bring them?
In the US, there are a couple of options:
- Best Buy has a recycling program. Just take the broken headphones with you next time you visit a Best Buy store.This link will help you find the best location: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/store-locator/
- Check for other possible locations next to you on these websites Oust enter your ZIP to find a location):
- In Canada, please visit the links below:
- In the UK, please visit the links below:
- Battery: Up to 45 hours play-time without ANC Up to 30 hours play-time with ANC 900mAh 3.7V, rechargeable Li-Ion Input 5V/1A
- Charging time: Up to 2.5 hours
- ANC type: hybird
- Calling: 2 microphone with ENC technology
- Voice assistant activation: Supported by tapping on the touch panel and holding for 3 sec.
- Bluetooth version: BT5.0
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, SPP, GATT, HOGP, PBAP
- Audio playback support: Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, AAC, SBC.
- Signal Range: 33ft/10m
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Charging port: Type-C
- Dimensions: 200 x 165 x 80mm / 7.87 x 6.5 x 3.14in
- Weight: 244g / 8.60OZ / 0.53lb
We truly appreciate that you chose TREBLAB as your trusted brand of wireless ANC headphones. Our team sincerely hopes that you enjoy the great sound and seamless usability that the TREBLAB Z7 Pro provide. We love making our customers happy by providing true value with our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have any questions, please let us know by contacting us at http://treblab.com/contact_us. We care about our customers most of all and are always here to serve you.
1 YEAR WARRANTY Parts and Labor Warranty.
Please visit www.treblab.com to register YOUR product. Manufactured by Product