Tristar Europe B.V. | Jules Verneweg 87
5015 BH Tilburg | The Netherlands
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose it is made for.
- This appliance shall not be used by children aged less than 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years.
- The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is operating.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or a separate remote-control system.
- The appliance is to be connected to a socket outlet having an earthed contact (for class I appliances).
- Surface are liable to get hot during use.
- WARNING: If the surface is cracked, switch off the appliance to avoid the possibility of an electric shock.
- Temperature control knob
- Timer (0-60 min.)/power-on knob
- Power light
- Heating up light
- Grill rack
- Air inlet
- Air outlet openings
- Mains cord
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Remove all packaging material.
- Remove any stickers or labels from the appliance.
- Thoroughly clean the basket with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the inside and outside of the appliance with a moist cloth.
- Place the appliance on a stable, horizontal and level surface, do not place the appliance on non-heat-resistant surfaces.
- This is an air fryer that works on hot air. Do not fill the pan with oil or frying fat.
- In order to prevent disruptions of the airflow do not put anything on top of the appliance and make sure there is always 10 centimeter of free space around the appliance.
- Put the mains plug in an earthed wall socket.
- Carefully pull the basket out of the air fryer.
- Put the ingredients in the basket.
- Slide the basket back into the air fryer.
- Do not touch the basket during and some time after use, as it gets very hot. Only hold the basket by the handle.
- Turn the temperature control knob to the required temperature.
- Determine the required preparation time for the ingredient.
- To switch on the appliance, turn the timer knob to the required preparation time, add 3 minutes to the preparation time when the appliance is cold.
- The timer starts counting down the set preparation time.
- During the hot air frying process, the heating-up light comes on and goes out from time to time. This indicates that the heating element is switched on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Excess oil from the ingredients is collected on the bottom of the pan.
- Some ingredients require shaking halfway through the preparation time. To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it. Then slide the pan back into the air fryer.
- When you hear the timer bell, the set preparation time has elapsed. Pull the basket out of the appliance and place it on a heat-resistant surface.
- Check if the ingredients are ready. If the ingredients are not ready yet, simply slide the basket back into the appliance and set the timer to a few extra minutes.
- Empty the basket into a bowl or onto a plate. When a batch of ingredients is ready, the air fryer is instantly ready for preparing another batch.
|Min-max amount (g)||Time (min)||Temperature (° C)||Shake||Extra information|
|Homemade fries||300-800||16-20||200||shake||add 1/2 a tablespoon of oil|
|Frozen fish fingers||100-400||6-10||200||Use oven ready|
|Springrolls||100-400||8-10||200||Shake||Use oven ready|
|Cake||300||20-25||160||Use baking tin|
|Quiche||300||20-25||160||Use baking tin|
|Muffins||300||15-18||200||Use baking tin|
- Shaking smaller ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried ingredients.
- Add some oil to fresh potatoes for a crispy result. Fry your ingredients in the air fryer within a few minutes after you’ve added the oil.
- Do not prepare extremely greasy ingredients such as sausages in the air fryer.
- Place a baking tin or oven dish in the basket if you want to bake a cake or quiche or if you want to fry fragile ingredients or filled ingredients.
- You can also use the air fryer to reheat ingredients. To reheat ingredients, set the temperature to 150°C for up to 10 minutes.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Before cleaning, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down.
- Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
- Clean the pan with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge. The pan is not dishwasher-proof.
- If dirt is stuck to the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water with some washing-up liquid and let the pan soak for about 10 minutes.
- Clean the appliance with a damp cloth. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pad or steel wool, which damages the device.
This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability, but must be offered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This symbol on the appliance, instruction manual and packaging puts your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling of used domestic appliances you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of recollection.
You can find all available information and spare parts at www.tristar.eu!