TRISTAR Electric Heater
- Control knob
- Thermostat knob
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose it is made for.
- This appliance shall not be used by children aged less than 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- WARNING: In order to avoid overheating, do not cover the heater.
- CAUTION: Some parts of this product can become very hot and cause burns. Particular attention has to be given where children and vulnerable people are present.
- Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the appliance provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall not plug in, regulate and clean the appliance or perform user maintenance.
- Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised.
- Do not use the appliance with a programmer, timer, separate remote-control system or any other device that switches the heater on automatically, since a fire risk exists if the heater is covered or positioned incorrectly.
- Do not use this heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool.
- Please do not install the appliance close to curtains and other combustible materials. This could cause a fire.
- The heater must not be located immediately below a socket-outlet.
- The heater needs to be installed so that the switches and other controls cannot be touched by a person in the bath or shower.
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Place the device on a flat stable surface and ensure a minimum of 10 cm. free space around the device. This device is not suitable for installation in a cabinet or for outside use.
- When the device is turned on for the first time, a slight odor will occur.
This is normal, ensure adequate ventilation. This fragrance is only temporary and will disappear soon.
- Put the power cable into the socket. (Note: Make sure the voltage which is indicated on the device matches the local voltage before connecting the device. Voltage 220V-240V 50Hz).
- To set the required room temperature: turn the knob to the right as far as it will go and wait until the required temperature has been reached.
Turn the knob then slowly back again until the control lamp has been extinguished. The position of the knob now corresponds to the required temperature.
- NOTE: for ventilation only you also have to turn the thermostat knob to your required temperature.
- Use the function button to choose the your desired setting, you can choose between:
- 1. Off
- 2. Only ventilation
- 3. Low heat output
- 4. High heat output
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Unplug the appliance and allow it to cool down. Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe appliance surfaces. Do not allow water or any other liquid to get into the unit.
- Clean the air suction opening from time to time with a fine brush.
- This product is guaranteed for 24 months granted. Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt) is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the retailer and the item number of the product.
- For the detailed warranty conditions, please refer to our service website:
This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability, but must be offered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This symbol on the appliance, instruction manual and packaging puts your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling of used domestic appliances you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of recollection.
You can find all available information and spare parts at service.tristar.eu!
Tristar Europe B.V. | Jules Verneweg 87
5015 BH Tilburg | The Netherlands