TRISTAR Mini Crispy Fryer Instruction Manual
- Temperature control knob
- Timer (0-30 min.)/power-on knob
- Power light
- Heating up light
- Removable grid (do not use without this grid)
- Air inlet
- Air outlet openings
- Mains cord
Tristar Europe B.V. | Jules Verneweg 87
5015 BH Tilburg | The Netherlands
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose it is made for. In worst case the food can catch fire. (i.e. do not use more than one tea spoon of oil, no meat that will release to much grease or water intended for boiling foods.
- This appliance shall not be used by children aged less than 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
The appliance is to be connected to a socketoutlet having an earthed contact (for class I appliances).
- WARNING: If the surface is cracked, switch off the appliance to avoid the possibility of an electric shock.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years.
- The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is operating.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or a separate remote-control system.
- Surfaces indicated with this logo are liable to get hot during use.
- In order to prevent disruptions of the airflow do not put anything on top of the appliance and make sure there is always 10 centimeter of free space around the appliance.
- After the baking process the appliance needs to cooldown, this cooling process will activate automatically when the timer is done. Avoid to unplug the appliance from the net socket before the cooling process is finished because the remaining hot air can damage the appliance.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments.
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments.
- Bed and breakfast type environments.
- Farm houses.
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Remove all packaging material.
- Remove any stickers or labels from the appliance.
- Thoroughly clean the parts with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the inside and outside of the appliance with a moist cloth.
- Place the appliance on a stable, horizontal and level surface, do not place the appliance on non-heat-resistant surfaces.
- Place the removable grid in the pan properly. NOTE: do not use the appliance without this grid.
- This is an air fryer that works on hot air. Do not fill the pan with oil or frying fat.
- in order to prevent disruptions of the airflow do not put anything on top of the appliance and make sure there is always 10 centimeter of free space around the appliance.
- Put the mains plug in an earthed wall socket.
- Carefully pull the pan out of the air fryer.
- Put the ingredients in the pan, make sure the removable grid is placed in the pan before you put in the ingredients.
- Slide the pan back into the air fryer.
- Do not touch the pan during and some time after use, as it gets very hot. Only hold the pan by the handle.
- Turn the temperature control knob to the required temperature.
- Determine the required preparation time for the ingredient.
- To switch on the appliance, turn the timer knob to the required preparation time, add 3 minutes to the preparation time when the appliance is cold.
- The timer starts counting down the set preparation time.
- During the hot air frying process, the heating-up light comes on and goes out from time to time. This indicates that the heating element is switched on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Excess oil from the ingredients is collected on the bottom of the pan.
- Some ingredients require shaking halfway through the preparation time. To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it. Then slide the pan back into the airfryer.
- When you hear the timer bell, the set preparation time has elapsed. Pull the pan out of the appliance and place it on a heat-resistant surface.
- Check if the ingredients are ready. If the ingredients are not ready yet, simply slide the pan back into the appliance and set the timer to a few extra minutes.
- Shaking smaller ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried ingredients.
- Add some oil to fresh potatoes for a crispy result. Fry your ingredients in the air fryer within a few minutes after you’ve added the oil.
- Do not prepare extremely greasy ingredients such as sausages in the air fryer.
- Place a baking tin or oven dish on the removable grid if you want to bake a cake or quiche or if you want to fry fragile ingredients or filled ingredients.
- You can also use the air fryer to reheat ingredients. To reheat ingredients, set the temperature to 150°C for up to 10 minutes.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Before cleaning, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down.
- Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
- Clean the pan and removable grid with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge. The pan and removable grid are not dishwasher-proof.
- If dirt is stuck to the removable grid or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water with some washing-up liquid. Put the removable grid in the pan and let the pan and the grid soak for about 10 minutes.
- Clean the appliance with a damp cloth. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pad or steel wool, which damages the device.
This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability, but must be offered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This symbol on the appliance, instruction manual and packaging puts your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling of used domestic appliances you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of recollection.
You can find all available information and spare parts at www.tristar.eu!