CUSTOM NOTE-TAKING SYSTEM
Call for technical support at 1-877-777-4357
Before operating this unit, please read all instructions.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION – READ CAREFULLY
|WARNING: Read all safety information below and operate instruc on before using this notebook to avoid injury and damage to your device. Failure to follow these safety instructors could result in ﬁre, electric shock, or other injury or damage.|
|WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.|
- Keep the product away from heat sources, such as direct sunlight, ﬁre, stoves, or other high temperatures. Do not store inside cars in hot weather. High temperatures may cause the product to overheat and result in ﬁre or explosion. Use the product in a local on with a temperature between 32ºF (0ºC) – 95ºF (35ºC).
- Do not expose the product to water or rain, or liquid spills.
- Do not place metal parts, Magne cards, or similar items near the wireless charging area. It may result in charging interference.
- Do not handle the product, USB cord, or power adapter with wet hands. Electric shock may result.
- Do not drop, open, crush, bend, or incinerate the product. Fire or explosion may result.
- Do not pierce or puncture the front cover of the product. Penetration of the cover may pierce the embedded lithium-ion battery and/or components and result in ﬁre or explosion.
- Stop using the product immediately if you ﬁnd that the bakery or components are damaged or have leaked or expanded.
- Never attempt to repair or disassemble the product for any reason. Incorrect disassembling or repairing may result in electric shock or ﬁre.
- Always unplug the notebook when it is fully charged or otherwise not in use.
- This product is not a toy and is not intended for children under the age of 14.
- Before traveling with this notebook, consult the latest FAA/TSA guidelines for up-to-date rules regarding lithium-ion polymer batteries in checked & carry-on bags.
- lithium-Ion Batteries and the electronic components of this product in many cases are able to be recycled. General household consumers should contact your local municipal waste facility for proper disposal/recycling instructions of this product (Lithium-Ion Batteries/Electrical Components of this Tablet). For small, medium, and large business use, this product is classiﬁed as a Universal Waste and should be disposed of or recycled in accordance with your state or local governing environmental agency standards.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Modiﬁcaons not approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This product has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This product generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this product does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the product and receiver.
- Connect the product into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
TUL Wireless Charging Notebook
- Mul functional all-in-one notebook and wireless charger.
- Built-in high capacity 5,000mAh lithium-ion polymer battery.
- Input & output function combined in one Type-C port.
- On/oﬀ power buon with auto shut-oﬀ and 4-stage LED.
- Migates instances of over-charging, over-heating, and short-circuiting of your device.
- Compatible with Qi-cerﬁed phones including Apple® iPhone® 8 & up, Samsung® Galaxy® S6 & up, Google® Pixel® 3 & up, LG® G6 Plus® and up, and more.
- Type-C Input: 5V, 3.0A max.
- Type-C Output: 5V, 2.1A max.
- Wireless output: 5V, 1A (5W)
- Built-in 5,000mAh lithium-ion polymer battery
- Wireless charging distance: ≤5mm
- Charging me for notebook: 3-4 hours (under input 5V, 2A)
- Product dimensions / weight: 8.5″ W x 11″ H x 0.93″ D / 2.62 lbs (1190 g) (LETTER SIZE)
- Product dimensions / weight: 8.5″ W x 5.5″ H x 0.93″ D / 1.50 lbs (680 g) (JUNIOR SIZE)
Charging the notebook
- Insert the USB-A end of the charging cable into a cer ﬁed adapter (not included) or computer.
- Insert the Type-C end of the charging cable into the Type-C input port of the notebook.
- The power indicator will show solid green.
- The 4 blue LED lights indicate the status of the notebook charging process.
Flashing blue LED light: a notebook is charging
Flashing & solid LED lights: charging in progress
Four solid blue LED lights: fully charged
The last blue LED light ﬂashing: Low battery
- Unplug the cable and press the power button twice to shut oﬀ the product.
Charging your phone with wireless charging
Make sure your device is Qi-compatible. If the case is metal, remove prior to charging. If you are having issues with charging, remove your case.
- Press the power button on me to power on the product. A steady green light indicates that the notebook is in wireless charging standby mode, and blue LED lights show the remaining battery capacity of your notebook.
- When you place the center of your phone on top of the charging logo, the notebook light turns red to indicate that charging has begun.
- A ﬂashing red LED light indicates that there is an abnormal issue in wireless charging (such as poor charging performance, over-heat, or short circuit). The charger will not charge if there are magic items or metal objects in the charging area. It will not charge phones that have an attached exterior grip or are in cases thicker than 5mm. If you experience any issues with charging, remove the case and make sure the center of your phone is positioned properly on the charging logo area.
- Charging me depends on the type of device. Check your phone’s screen to verify that it’s charging, and to monitor its progress. Remove your device from the notebook cover to end charging.
- Press the power button on the notebook twice to end standby mode or to turn oﬀ the charger.
Charging your phone with a charging cable (not included)
If your phone is not compatible with wireless charging, the notebook itself can be used as a charging device. It comes equipped with a USB Type-C input/output port, so you’ll need a charging cable (not provided) that has a Type-C connector on one end. The other end should have a Lightning®, Micro-B or Type-C connector, depending on which one your phone uses for charging.
- Press the power button on the notebook one me to power it on.
- Insert the Type-C end of your charging cable into the Type-C port of the notebook.
- Insert the other end (Lightning, Micro-B, or Type-C) into your phone.
- Check your phone’s screen to verify that it’s charging, and to monitor its progress.
- Unplug your phone from the notebook to end charging.
- Press the power button on the notebook twice to end standby mode or to turn oﬀ the charger.
Oﬃce Depot, Inc. Limited One Year Product Warranty
This limited warranty covers the original purchaser of a new product used for normal commercial, personal, or household use. Oﬃce Depot, Inc. (ODP) warrants its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (normal wear and tear excepted), for one (1) year from the date of purchase, except as provided below. ODP, at its option, will replace with a comparable product, free of charge, any product purchased from it that fails under normal use as a result of such defect. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by ﬁre, accident, negligence, misuse, use other than as stated in product instructions, improper cleaning, or other circumstances not directly attributable to defects in materials and workmanship.
Proof of purchase is required in the form of a receipt (copy or original) to validate the warranty. Warranty claims without the receipt may be rejected.
If Oﬃce Depot, Inc. chooses to provide a refund for such a product, it will be fulﬁlled in the form of an Oﬃce Depot Merchandise card. Claims fulﬁlled in this manner take
approximately 30 days to process.
ODP PROVIDES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED ARE ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. OFFICE DEPOT’S SOLE OBLIGATION AND THE USER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR, REFUND (IN THE FORM OF AN OFFICE DEPOT MERCHANDISE CARD), OR REPLACEMENT AT ODP’S SOLE DISCRETION AND COST, OF PRODUCT OR COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ODP, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR PARENT COMPANIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF A CLAIM OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCT EVEN IF ODP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY BY STATE OR PROVINCE.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO THE U.S. AND CANADA.
Please call 1-877-777-4357 for warranty service (Mon – Fri, 8 am to 8 pm EST).
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google and Pixel are trademarks of Google, LLC. Samsung and Samsung Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung. LG is a trademark of LG Corp. and G6 Plus is a trademark of LG Electronics Inc. The ‘Qi’ symbol is a trademark of the Wireless Power Consortium.
Items 9995039, 6593774, 9795629, 9680990
Made in Vietnam
Distributed by: Ofﬁce Depot, Inc.
6600 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33496 USA
TUL is a trademark or registered trademark of OMX, Inc.
© 2020 Ofﬁce Depot, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The battery is certiﬁed by UL