Turonic GM5 Massage Gun
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Massage Gun
- Carrying Case
- Set of 7 Heads
- Bag for heads
- Spare Head Gaskets
- User’s Guide
CONTROLS AND INDICATION
INSTALLATION OF HEADS
Should be used on large muscle areas, for example, on the chest muscles. Also, it is good for arms, back of the neck and bottom of the foot.
STAINLESS STEEL HEAD
The application is the same as for the plastic flat head attachment, but for a stronger massaging with oil application.
Should be used for the neck and shoulder area, and for the spine.
HEAD WITH BUMPS
This is the anticellulite attachment. Should be used on problematic areas of the body
Is suitable for nearly all body parts.These could be the quadriceps, chest and back muscles. It is more suited for the larger areas of your body and really good for all-round use.
STAINLESS STEEL CYLINDER HEAD
The application is the same as for the plastic flat head attachment, but for a stronger massaging with deeper penetration and oil application.
Should be used for pinpoint muscle treatment and smaller muscle groups like hands and feet. It’s great for trigger point massage but shouldn’t be used for longer than 15 seconds per muscle area.
We recommend to use the massage gun minimum 15 sec. and maximum 1 minutes on any particular muscle group. You may want to keep the massage gun hovering over a specific spot for longer if you feel it’s necessary.
THE 30 SECOND MUSCLE ACTIVATION
This is done before you start your workout. It wakes the muscles up ready for exercise.
THE 15 SECON MUSCLE REACTIVATION
This is done during the workout you use the massage gun for 15 seconds on the chosen muscle group. This will re-energize and recharge the muscle stopping it from tiring fast and keeping you going for longer.
THE 1 MINUTE PAIN RELIEF AND RECOVERY
This is done when you hover and float the massage gun over any sore, tired, aching or tight muscle group for 1 minutes. Target the muscles which need immediate recovery therapy.
FOR CELLULITE TREATMENT,
while conducting a cellulite percussion massage using the massage gun with the respective attachment, you have to put pressure on the target area in various ways. These include pinching, squeezing, rolling, oscillating.The pressure helps smooth out the fat deposits underneath the skin. Also, it releases excess fluid from areas in the lower abdomen to improve the spongy appearance for tight and firm skin.
HOW TO START
Osteoporosis patients, anyone with heart problems wearing an electronic medical device, pregnant women, anyone with physical trauma or any other medical complications must consult their physician prior to use.
The TURON IC GM5 comes with 7 different heads designed for some particular muscle groups.
- Choose a head depending on your preference.
- Carefully push in the head into the massage gun by slightly twisting it back and forth against the stop.
- Press and hold the POWER button for 2 seconds until the massage gun starts.
- To shift the gear up, use the POWER button.
- To turn OFF the massage gun, press and hold the POWER button for 3 second until you hear a click. Alternatively, leave the massage gun on the neutral gear for 15 seconds (until the battery indication lights go off).
- To remove the head, carefully pull it out of the massage gun by slightly twisting back and forth.
The TURON IC GM5 will stop automatically every 10 minutes, as it is not recommended to use it for more than 10 minutes at a time. To restart the massage gun, press the POWER button once again.
The TURONIC GM5 has 5 gears:
The higher the RPM is the more intensively the massage gun strikes. So, please choose carefully to avoid physical discomfort.
HOW TO CHARGE
The TURONIC GM5 is equipped with the inbuit 3400mAh battery. The current battery level can be seen on the battery indicator. On a single charge, the massage gun can work 1.5-Bh depending on the gear you use.
Using the massage gun while charging may lead to a premature battery degradation.
TO CHARGE IT:
- Plug in the charging connector into the charging port located on the bottom of the massage gun.
- It requires 3-5 hours to fully charge the battery.
- Connect the charging adaptor into the power socket. You will see the red LED on the charger. ..
- When fully charged the red LED on the charging adaptor will turn green.
HOW TO CLEAN
The TURON IC GM5 should be cleaned regularly by wiping the massage gun’s surface with a towel or soft cloth. To clean the interchangeable heads, handwash them by using a soap or alike and let them dry before use.
Do not clean the moving parts of the massage gun as you may remove the grease required for the normal machine operation.
Machine cannot start
Battery is discharged
Charge the battery for 3-5 hours
|Head falls||1. The head gasket has||1. Install the gasket into the groove on|
|off/does not stay||been misplaced||the head|
|in place||2. The head gasket got||2. Replace the gasket with one from|
|damaged||the supplied spare set|
|Does not charge||1. The charging connector||1. Plug in the charging connector into|
|is not fully plugged in||the charging port against the stop|
|2. No power supply||2. Make sure that there is a power in|
|Unusual noise or||The heat emission hole on||1. Uncover the heat emission hole|
|overheating||the top of the machine is||2. Clean the heat emission hole with a|
- Do not submerge the device in water or any other liquid.
- Keep your fingers or hair of any body part away from the expansion rod and the heat emission hole to avoid potential injury.
- Do not massage one area for more than 1 minute. And it’s recommended to wear dry clothes or apply dry towels to the skin before massaging with plastic massage heads, the massager should be pressed and moved gently and slowly.
- Massaging the same position for a long time may cause abrasion. STOP using immediately if any feeling of pain or discomfort.
- Do not put anything into the heat emission hole.
- Do not discard or misuse this device.
- Only the charger provided by us can be used for charging.
- Do not place the device close to open fire or hot objects.
- Do not disassemble or modify your massage gun for any reason. Doing this may cause the massage gun to malfunction or become combustible. The damage to your device can void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Do not run or charge the device unmanned.
- Device is not intended for use by disabled people, people with mental illness, intellectual disabilities or children.
- Battery Capacity 3400mAh
- Power 15-160W
- Frequency 20hz 26hz 36hz 46hz 53hz
- Battery Endurance 1.5-Sh
- Torque Pressure 0-7.5kg/cm
- Amplitude 11mm
- Massage gun weight 763g 126.91oz / 1.681b
- Intelligent Mode 10 Min Smart Timing
Massage guns can be recycled, and they should be in order to keep our planet clean. Where should you bring them?
In the US, there are a couple of options:
- Best Buy has a recycling program. Just take the broken massage gun with you next time you visit a Best Buy store. This link will help you find the best location:
- Check for other possible locations next to you on these websites Uust enter your ZIP code to find a location):
https://call2recycle.org, https://search.earth911.com, https://recyclenation.com/find https://cta.tech/Consumer-Resources/Greener-Gadgets
In Canada, please visit the links below for help: https://thinkreuse.net, https://all2recycle.ca
In the UK, please visit the links below for help: https://recycle-more.co.uk, https://recyclenow.com/local-recycling
We truly appreciate that you chose TURON IC as your trusted brand of massage gun and sincerely hope you enjoy the great efficiency and seamless usability that the TURONIC GM5 provides. We love making our customers happy by providing true value with our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have any questions, please contact us via [email protected]. We care about our customers most of all and are always here to serve you.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Parts and Labor Warranty Please visit turonic.com to register YOUR product. Manufactured by Productech