TURTLE BAECH Stealth 700 Gen 2 for PlayStation Headset User Manual
- Stealth™ 700 Gen 2 Headset
- Stealth™ 700 Gen 2 Mini Wireless Transmitter
- USB-C Charging Cable
Use Superhuman Hearing® Mode to pinpoint quiet audio cues like enemy footsteps and weapon reloads.
Flip up mic to mute. There is an audible tone when the mic is muted or unmuted.
- Mic Unmuted
- Mic Muted
- Mic Muted
- Signature Sound
- Bass Boost
- Bass + Treble Boost
- Vocal Boost
Custom EQ Presets available through the Turtle Beach Audio Hub mobile app.
The MODE Button and Mappable Wheel can be assigned to a new function based on your gaming style. To change the button’s assignment, follow these steps:
- Download the Turtle Beach Audio Hub mobile app on your iOS or Android device
- Enable Bluetooth® on your selected device, and pair with your headset to access the app.
- Swipe to the second settings screen to assign new functions.
- Once selected, your headset will save this configuration.
Scan this QR code for more information on how to customize your remappable buttons.
SETUP FOR PLAYSTATION®
- Connect Mini Transmitter to USB Port
- Power on Headset
- Go to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices
- Select Stealth™ 700 Gen 2 for Input & Output Device
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone
The Stealth™ 700 Gen 2 gives you 20 hours of rechargeable battery life. Make sure to charge it regularly before storing.
Always charge your headset before storing it for any extended period of time (greater than 3 months). Never store the unit in temperatures above 113°F/45°C.
BLUETOOTH® SETUP | CONFIGURATION BLUETOOTH®
Your Stealth™ 700 Gen 2 will enter Bluetooth® pairing mode once powered on. If no Bluetooth® connection is made in two minutes, Bluetooth® pairing mode will stop. To put your headset into Bluetooth® pairing mode, follow these steps:
- Hold down Bluetooth® Button until “Bluetooth® Pairing” prompt plays
- Connect to your headphones in your phone or tablet Bluetooth® Settings.
|Press Twice Quickly|
Press Twice Quickly and Hold
|Press Three Times Quickly|
Press Three Times Quickly and Hold
Reject Incoming Call
|Press and Hold|
|Activate Voice Recognition (if available)||
Press and Hold
The headset and transmitter are paired out of the box, indicated by a solid LED on the transmitter. If your transmitter’s LED is double-blinking, follow the steps to pair your headset and transmitter.
- Connect your Stealth™ 700 Gen 2 for PlayStation® Transmitter into an available USB port on your PlayStation® 4 console. Your Transmitter will begin to double blink blue as it searches for your Headset.
- Power on your Stealth™ 700 Gen 2 for PlayStation® Headset and the LED will begin to double blink blue as it searches for your Transmitter.
- Within 10 seconds, the Transmitter’s and Headset’s LED’s remain solid, indicating a successful pairing
|Solid Blue||Headset and Mini Transmitter Paired|
|Double-Blink Blue||Not Paired|
|Breathing Red||Microphone Mute|
Headset and Mini Transmitter Paired
|(While Charging) Battery Full|
|(While Charging) Battery Charging|
Regulatory Compliance Statements for Stealth™ 700P Gen 2 RX & TX
Local Restrictions on Radio Usage
Caution: Due to the fact that the frequencies used by wireless devices may not yet be harmonized in all countries, these radio products are designed for use only in specific countries, and are not allowed to be operated in countries other than those of designated use. As a user of these products, you are responsible for ensuring that the products are used only in the countries for which they were intended and for verifying that they are configured with the correct selection of frequency and channel for the country of use. Any deviation from the permissible power and frequency settings for the country of use is an infringement of national law and may be punished as such.
To determine whether you are allowed to use your wireless network device in a specific country, please check to see if the radio type number that is printed on the identification label of your device is listed in the manufacturer’s OEM Regulatory Guidance document at the following URL http://www.turtlebeach.com/homologation or contact Turtle Beach directly
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Compliance Notices
This section includes the following FCC statements for the Stealth™ 700P Gen 2 RX & TX:
- FCC ID: XGB-TB3780 (RX) & XGB-TB3785 (TX)
- Non-Modification Statement
- Class B Interference Statement
- RF Radiation Exposure & Hazard Warning
Class B Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. The limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment doesn’t cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be diminished by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged lo try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:  This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, Including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Radiation Exposure & Hazard Statements
To ensure compliance with FCC RF exposure requirement, this device must be installed in a location such that the antenna of the device will be greater than 2 cm (0.8 in.) from all persons. Using higher gain antennas and types of antennas not covered under the FCC certification of this product is not allowed. Installers or the radio and and users of the product must adhere to the installation instructions provided in this manual. This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
Use only the supplied Internal antenna. Unauthorized anlennas, modifications, or attachments could damage the StealthTM 700P Gen 2 RX & TX Models and violate FCC regulations. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. Please contact Turtle Beach for a list of approved 2.4 GHz antennas.
This product is compliant with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008, Public Law 110-314 (CPSIA)
Canadian ICES Statements IC:
3879A-3780 (RX) and IC: 3879A-3785 (TX)
This device complies with ICES-003 and RSS-247 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any Interference, Including interference that may cause undesired operations of the device.
To prevent radio Interference to the licensed service (I.e. co-channel Mobile Satellite systems) this device is Intended to be operated indoors and away from windows to provide maximum shielding. Equipment (or its transmit antenna] that is installed outdoors is subject to licensing and not supported by Stealth™ 700P Gen 2 RX & TX Models.
RF Radiation Exposure & Hazard Statement
To ensure compliance with RSS-102 RF exposure requirements, this device must be installed in a location such that the antenna of the device will be greater than 2 cm (0.8 in.) away from all persons. Using higher gain antennas and types of antennas not covered under the IC certification of this product is not allowed. Installers of the radio and end users of the product must adhere to the installation instructions provided in this manual. This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
European Union and European Fair Trade Association Regulatory Compliance
This equipment may be operated in the countries that comprise the member countries of the European Union and the European Fair Trade Association. These countries, listed below, are referred to as The European Community throughout this document: AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HUNGARY, IRELAND, ITALY, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MALTA, NETHERLANDS, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, UNITED KINGDOM, ICELAND, LICHTENSTEIN, NORWAY, SWlTZERLAND.
Declaration of Conformity
Marking by this symbol:
Indicates compliance with the Essential Requirements of the Radio Equipment Directive (RED) of the European Union (2014/53/EU)
This equipment meets the following conformance standards: Safety:
- EN 60950-1: 2006 + A11: 2009 + A1: 2010 + A12: 2011 + A2: 2013 (T-Mark License),
- IEC 60950-1: 2005 (2nd Ed.) + Am 1: 2009 + Am 2: 2013 (CB Scheme Certificate),
- EN 62368-1: 2014 + A11 (T-Mark License),
- IEC 62368-1: 2014 (CB Scheme Certificate),
- EN 50332-1: 2013, EN 50332-2: 2013, EN 71-3: 2013
Additional licenses issued for specific countries available on request.
- EN 55032: 2015, CISPR 32: 2015
- EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1 (2017-02), EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1 (2016-11)
- EN 61000-4-2:2009, EN 61000-4-3: 2006 + A1:2008 + A2:2010, EN61000-4-8: 2010
The products are licensed, as required, for additional country specific standards for the international Marketplace. Additional issued licenses available upon request.
Radio: EN 300 328 V2.1.2 (2019-07)
SAR: EN 62311: 2008
Environmental: RoHS 2015/863 amending Annex II to 2011/65/EU, WEEE 2012/19/EU, REACH 2006/1907/EC Packaging 94/62/EC, Battery 2006/66/EC, Toys Safety Directive 2009/48/EC
WARNING! This is a Class B product. In a domestic environment, this product may cause radio interference, in which case, the user is required to take appropriate measures
This symbol on the product or its packaging indicates that this product must not be disposed of with your other household waste. Instead, it is your responsibility to dispose of your waste equipment by handing it over to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment. The separate collection and recycling of your waste equipment at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. For more information about where you can drop off your waste for recycling, please contact your local authority, or where you purchased your product.
Turtle Beach Europe Ltd is obligated as a producer with a main activity of selling under The Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007. To fulfil our obligation we are registered with Comply Direct and their Recycling Room. Here you will find advice and information on packaging waste management, recycling symbols and the waste hierarchy principles of reduce, reuse and recycle. https://www.complydirect.com/the-recycling-room/
Please visit the following URL for a complete copy of the Declaration of Conformity: http://www.turtlebeach.com/homologation
To access the rating label
- Remove the left ear pad.
- Place ear cushion back onto the silver ring of your headset.
The ear cushion will snap into place.
Not seeing what you’re looking for here?
Visit turtlebeach.com/support for the latest Tech Support information.