UltimatE UNICORN Installation
STEP 1: Zip up
STEP 2: Take out and connect the blower adapter
STEP 3: Attach ropes to stakes
STEP 4: And secure to the ground
Please read the instructions carefully and completely prior to use
- Do not attempt to inflate during unusually strong wind. If it becomes too windy for safe operation, simply allow the unit to deflate, secure it, and await better weather conditions.
- Always protect the electric fan and power cord from exposure to water.
- If the external flexible cable or cord is damaged, please do not use. Any repair to the main connection cable must be done by a qualified technician.
- Do not connect the chain to the supply while unit is in the packaging.
- To reduce the risk of fire or shock, do not expose the unit to rain, moisture or dust. In addition, do not touch the unit if your hand is wet.
- Place the unit on ground free from snow, dirt, wetness, leaves etc.
- For safe positioning of the unit, it is necessary to use all included fixtures.
If the motor is not working:
- The power source is interrupted or the cord may be unplugged.
- Debris may be lodged in the motor.
- Ensure zipper is securely closed so air stays inside figure.
Cleaning, Storage And Maintenance Instructions
- Only use mild detergent with cold water to wipe clean the figure.
- Leave figure inflated until completely dry.
- Unplug, roll up and store unit in original package or similar size box.
- Do not clean the motor. not intended for use by children
- If not happy or have any problem with this purchase, please contact with us Our Email: ([email protected]),