V-TAC VT-7573 LED Mirror Light Installation Guide
With 10X Magnification
Thank you for selecting and buying V-TAC product. V-TAC will serve you the best. Please read these instructions carefully before starting the installation and keep this manual handy for future reference. If you have any another query, please contact our dealer or local vendor from whom you have purchased the product. They are trained and ready to serve you at the best. This product is warranted for manufacturing defects only.
IN CASE OF ANY QUERY/ISSUE WITH THE PRODUCT, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT: [email protected] FOR MORE PRODUCTS RANGE, INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT OUR DISTRIBUTOR OR NEAREST DEALERS. V-TAC EUROPE LTD. BULGARIA, PLOVDIV 4000, BUL.L.KARAVELOW 9B
- Be sure that mirror is not in a position where it can reflect sunlight. Reflected light can cause fire.
- Switch off before putting on or taking off parts.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by or near children or disabled persons.
- Use this mirror only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- DO NOT use attachment that is not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- To disconnect, turn off the switch.
- Unbroken lamps should never be put into the fire, incinerators, or trash compactors.
- Do not disassemble the product to avoid damaging the internal structure.
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
This mirror light is powered by AA battery charging, Always turn off the appliance when not in use. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered
This mirror uses copper-less mirror for high magnification with most advanced technology.
- Open the battery compartment on the back of the mirror.
- Install batteries according to the image inside the battery compartment. (batteries excluded)
- Press the ON/OFF button to light up/turn off the LED light.
- Please keep the magnifying mirror less than 10cm from you.
- 360 degree rotation for the best positioning.
- Unlock the cup by twisting counter-clockwise.
- Place mirror on clean surface and press down firmly just below the socket.
- Lock mirror in place by twisting suction cup clockwise, ensuring seal.
- Open the back cover of the mirror and place the 3*AA battery [Not included] then put back the cover.
- Switch on the power to test the light
Note: Suction Cups works only on clean, smooth, flat, surfaces, like any tiles, marble, ceramic, enamel, acrylic, porcelain, glass, mirror, windows, fiber glass, etc.
- Always turn off the mirror before cleaning.
- Use only a soft damp cloth or non-abrasive cleaner to clean.