VADSBO CBU-A2D Bluetooth Controller
Installation manual CBU-A2D
High voltage. Risk of electric shock. The installation should only be carried out by an authorised electrician.
CBU-A2D is a Bluetooth controllable, Casambi enabled 2 channel 0-10V/DALI controller. CBU-A2D has a universal 100-277 VAC input voltage range. CBU-A2D can control one or two 0-10V controllable LED drivers, or it can control a tunable white LED driver with two 0-10V control interfaces. The product can also be configured into a DALI mode where it can be connected to a DALI LED driver or DALI sensor for presence and/or daylight harvesting functions. CBU-A2D can be controlled with Casambi app which can be down- loaded free of charge from Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Different Casambi enabled products can be used from a simple one luminaire direct control to a complete and full fea-tured light control system where up to 250 units form automatically an intelligent mesh network.
- Label CBU-A2D
- Item number V-42B0006-001
- Input voltage 100-240VAC (CE/UL/CSA) 277VAC (UL/CSA only)
- Frequency 50-60Hz
- Max. mains current 35mA
- Output 1 voltage, 0-10V 0-10VDC, max. 7 mA (sinking
- Output 1 voltage, DALI 12VDC, max. 20 mA (sourcing)
- Max. number of drivers 1 driver + 1 sensor/push button
- Output 2 voltage, 0-10V 0-10 VDC, max. 7 mA (sinking)
- Output 2 voltage, relay control 12 VDC, max. 100 mA (sourcing)
- Max. number of drivers 1
- Operating frequencies 2,4…2,483 Ghz
- Max. output power -4 dBm
- Ambient temperature, ta -20…+45°C (-4…+113°F)
- Max. case temperature, tc +70 °C (+158°F)
- Storage temperature -25…+70 °C (-13…+158°F)
- Max. relative humidity 0…80%, non-cond
- Wire range, solid & stranded 0,5-1,5 mm2 / 16-20 AWG
- Wire strip length 6-7 mm (.25”)
- Tightening torque 0,4 Nm/4 Kgf.cm/2,6 Lb-In
- Dimensions 76,0×26,0×23,0mm
- Weight 40g
- Casing classification IP20
- Protection class Built-in Class II
- Certifications CE
Make sure that the mains voltage is switched off when making any connections. Use 0.5-1.5 mm2 solid or stranded conductor electrical wires. Strip the wire 6-7 mm from the end. Insert the wires into the corresponding holes and tighten the connector screws. If the connected LED driver cannot be turned off completely from the control interface, an external relay with 12 VDC coil can be connected to channel 2. Make sure the relay is protected against flyback voltage, e.g. do not use a PCB relay without the flyback diode. A suitable fixture configuration must be selected in order to control a relay. CBU-A2D, as any other Casambi product, should not be placed in a metal enclosure or next to large metal structures. Metal will effectively block radio signals which are crucial to the operation of the product. A thorough connectivity testing is strongly recommended in the installation site.
The range between two CBU-A2D units or between a CBU-A2D and a smart phone can vary a lot depending on obstacles and surrounding material. In open air the range between two CBU-A2Ds can be in excess of 200 ft, but if the unit is encapsulated into a metal structure, the range can be only few feet. Therefore, thorough testing is highly suggested. Casambi uses mesh network technology so each CBU-A2D acts also as a repeater. When testing the network, it is important to test that each unit can be controlled from any point of the network covered area.
Wiring diagram, Push Button
Wiring diagram, 10 DALI drivers