Velleman EMDIN03 Three Phase Energy Meter
To all residents of the European Union Important environmental information about this product. This symbol on the device or the package indicates that disposal of the device after its lifecycle could harm the environment. Do not dispose of the unit (or batteries) as unsorted municipal waste; it should be taken to a specialized company for recycling. This device should be returned to your distributor or to a local recycling service. Respect the local environmental rules. If in doubt, contact your local waste disposal authorities. Thank you for choosing Velleman! Please read the manual thoroughly before bringing this device into service. If the device was damaged in transit, do not install or use it and contact your dealer.
- Read and understand this manual and all safety signs before using this appliance.
- Class II equipment.
- For indoor use only.
- Overvoltage category III.
- This device can be used by children aged from 8 years and above, and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the device in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the device. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- A qualified technician should install and service this device.
- The measurements provided by this device are for information purposes only.
Three-phase four-wire electronic watt-hour meter with pulse counting output. Very accurate, reliable, light and compact device. Connection diagram: see page 2.
- LCD display (with blue backlight)
- Pulse output
- LED indicator
- LEDs A, B and C light when L1 A/L2 B/L3 C are actively connected.
- The pulse counting output terminal port (internal test point) is only intended for testing purposes (manufacturer). It is not for connecting real-time to other equipment (installation).
This device must be mounted on a DIN-rail. Interconnection to accessories and other equipment Direct type, no interconnection to other equipment.
This device does not have a reset function.
|dimensions||7 modules DIN-RAIL|
|voltage||3 x 230 / 400 V|
|frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|display mode||LCD 6+1 = 999999.9 kWh|
|power consumption||≤ 2 W (10 VA)|
|temperature range||-20 to 55 °C|
|max. operating altitude||2000 m|
|LED indicator||1 blink per pulse|
|pulse output||800 imp/kWh|
|voltage: 12 to 27 V|
|current: 27 mA|
|impulse width: 90 ms|
(1) 3×5(100)A: 3×5 → (Ib = 5 A) and (100) → I max = 100 A.
The internal measurement always happens at 3×5 A (Ib) (5A per phase), via an internal voltage divider. For example, a live current of 25 or 32 A flows through the circuit. The max current for this kwh meter may be 100 A (I max) per phase.
Note: the most accurate measurement for these kWh meters, is by a live current of 5 A through the circuit.
Use this device with original accessories only. Velleman Group nv cannot be held responsible in the event of damage or injury resulting from (incorrect) use of this device. For more info concerning this product and the latest version of this manual, please visit our website www.velleman.eu The information in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
© COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The copyright to this manual is owned by Velleman Group nv. All worldwide rights reserved. No part of this manual may be copied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or otherwise without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.