velleman HQLE10040 LED Moon Flower Transparent
To all residents of the European Union
Important environmental information about this product disposal of the device after its lifecycle could harm the environment. Do not dispose of the unit (or batteries) as unsorted municipal waste; it should be taken to a specialized company for recycling. This device should be returned to your distributor or to a local recycling service. Respect the local environmental rules.
Thank you for choosing HQPower™! Please read the manual thoroughly before bringing this device into service. If the device was damaged in transit, do not install or use it and contact your dealer.
Please read the following safety instructions carefully before using this product.
- This device can be used by children aged from 8 years and above, and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the device in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the device. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Always connect the device to a grounded circuit to avoid risk of electrocution. Always disconnect mains power when the device is not in use or when servicing or maintenance activities are performed. Handle the power cord by the plug only.
- If the external flexible cable or cord of this device is damaged, it shall be replaced by a special cord or cord exclusively available from the manufacturer or his service agent.
- All cords and cables should be routed so that they will not be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them. Pay particular attention to the point where they exit the unit.
- Remove all flammable materials close to the device before switching on.
- Do not install the device on a flammable surface (linoleum, carpet, wood, paper, cardboard, plastic, etc.).
- Protect this device from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not remove the cover under any conditions. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Never operate this device when its cover is removed.
- Do not operate a visibly damaged device. Do not attempt to operate this device if the power cord has been frayed or broken.
- Always mount this device in a safe and stable manner. Mount this device in an area that will allow proper ventilation. Allow about 15 cm between this device and a wall.
- This device should only be serviced by qualified service personnel.
- Do not use the luminaire with a cracked or broken protective shield. Disconnect immediately from the mains. The protective shield is not replaceable.
- Familiarise yourself with the functions of the device before actually using it. Keep this manual for future reference.
- Always make sure to connect the device to an alternating current matching the value stated on the device.
- Always install the device in a well-ventilated location.
- Keep this device away from dust and extreme temperatures. Make sure the ventilation openings are clear at all times. For sufficient air circulation, leave at least 2.5 cm in front of the openings.
- Never connect the device to a dimmer or rheostat.
- Never carry or move the device from the power cord or any other moving part. Always use the bracket.
- In the event of an operating problem, stop using the device immediately. Never try to repair the device. There are no user-serviceable parts inside the device.
- Refer to an authorized dealer for service and/or spare parts.
- This device is not designed for permanent operation: regular operation breaks will prolong its live.
Indoor use only. Keep this device away from rain, moisture, splashing and dripping liquids. Never put objects filled with liquids on top of or close to the device.
This device is not suitable for ordinary lighting in household room illumination.
Product class 2.
Power supply polarisation.
- Refer to the Velleman® Service and Quality Warranty on the last pages of this manual.
- All modifications of the device are forbidden for safety reasons. Damage caused by user modifications to the device is not covered by the warranty.
- Only use the device for its intended purpose. Using the device in an unauthorized way will void the warranty.
- Damage caused by disregard of certain guidelines in this manual is not covered by the warranty and the dealer will not accept responsibility for any ensuing defects or problems.
- Nor Velleman nv nor its dealers can be held responsible for any damage
(extraordinary, incidental or indirect) – of any nature (financial, physical…) arising from the possession, use or failure of this product.
- Keep this manual for future reference.
Have the device installed by a qualified person, respecting all applicable norms. Install the device on an even, fire-resistant, scratch-resistant, water-resistant and non-slippery surface.
The carrying construction must be able to support 10 times the weight of the device for 1 hour without deforming.
Make sure there is no flammable material within a 1 m radius of the device. Install the device in a location with few passers-by that is inaccessible to unauthorized persons.
Install the device in a location where you can easily access the power cord. Install the device in a well-ventilated area.
When hung, the device must always be secured with a secondary attachment e.g. a safety cable.
Never stand directly below the device when it is being mounted, removed or serviced. Have a qualified technician check the device once a year and once before you bring it into service.
Overhead mounting requires extensive experience: calculating workload limits, determining the installation material to be used… Have the material and the device itself checked regularly. Do not attempt to install the device yourself if you lack these qualifications as improper installation may result in injuries. For truss mounting, use an appropriate clamp (not incl.) and fit an M10 bolt through the centre of the (folded) bracket.
Where a hanger is provided, the bearing parts of the hanger shall be capable of supporting ten (10) times the weight of the luminaire without permanent deformation and shall be manufactured from non-combustible materials such as steel or its equivalent.
The design of the luminaire shall be such that removable accessories, e.g. colour frames and barn doors, when properly inserted, cannot fall out of the luminaire.
A secondary suspension shall be provided for the luminaire, except where the luminaire is arranged for floor mounting or if it is intended for handheld use. The secondary suspension shall be designed and mounted in such a way that in the event of a failure of the primary suspension, no part of the luminaire can fall. The secondary suspension must withstand a 30 cm vertical drop for 30 times.
The installation has to be approved by an expert before the device is taken into service.
Refer to the illustrations on page 2 of this manual.
Connect the device to the mains using the included power adapter. Switch on the device and select the working mode.
Switch off and disconnect from the mains after use. Leave to cool completely before storing.
|AUTO||auto colour change|
Cleaning and Maintenance
Before starting any cleaning or maintenance activities:
- Unplug the device’s power cord from the outlet.
- Let the device cool down.
Use normal glass cleaner and a soft cloth to wipe off the outside casing.
Always be sure to dry all parts completely before plugging the device back in. Cleaning frequency depends on the environment in which the unit operates (i.e. smoke, fog residue, dust, dew).
Do not immerse the device in any liquid.
- All screws should be tightened and free of corrosion.
- The housing, the lenses, the mounting supports and the installation location (e.g. ceiling, suspension, trussing) should not be deformed, modified or tampered with; e.g. do not drill extra holes in mounting supports, do not change the location of the connections…
- Mechanically moving parts must not show any signs of wear and tear.
- The electric power supply cables must not show any damage. Have a qualified technician maintain the device.
- There are no user-serviceable parts, apart from the fuse and the lamp.
- Refer to an authorized dealer for service and/or spare parts.
power supply ………………………………………………. 12 VDC, 2 A (adaptor incl.)
power consumption ………………………………………………………………….. 20 W
light source ………………………………………………………….. 60 x 5 mm RGBWA
dimensions …………………………………………………………. 265 x 145 x 107 mm
weight ………………………………………………………………………………… 1.2 kg
Use this device with original accessories only. Velleman nv cannot be held responsible in the event of damage or injury resulting from (incorrect) use of this device. For more info concerning this product and the latest version of this manual, please visit our website www.hqpower.eu. The information in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
© COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The copyright to this manual is owned by Velleman nv. All worldwide rights reserved. No part of this manual may be copied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or otherwise without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Velleman® Service and Quality Warranty
Since its foundation in 1972, Velleman® acquired extensive experience in the electronics world and currently distributes its products in over 85 countries.
All our products fulfil strict quality requirements and legal stipulations in the EU. In order to ensure the quality, our products regularly go through an extra quality check, both by an internal quality department and by specialized external organisations. If, all precautionary measures notwithstanding, problems should occur, please make appeal to our warranty (see guarantee conditions).
General Warranty Conditions Concerning Consumer Products (for EU):
- All consumer products are subject to a 24-month warranty on production flaws and defective material as from the original date of
- Velleman® can decide to replace an article with an equivalent article, or to refund the retail value totally or partially when the complaint is valid and a free repair or replacement of the article is impossible, or if the expenses are out of
You will be delivered a replacing article or a refund at the value of 100% of the purchase price in case of a flaw occurred in the first year after the date of purchase and delivery, or a replacing article at 50% of the purchase price or a refund at the value of 50% of the retail value in case of a flaw occurred in the second year after the date of purchase and delivery.
- Not covered by warranty:
- all direct or indirect damage caused after delivery to the article (e.g. by oxidation, shocks, falls, dust, dirt, ..), and by the article, as well as its contents (e.g. data loss), compensation for loss of profits;
- consumable goods, parts or accessories that are subject to an aging process during normal use, such as batteries (rechargeable, non- rechargeable, built-in or replaceable), lamps, rubber parts, drive .. (unlimited list);
- flaws resulting from fire, water damage, lightning, accident, natural disaster, etc.…;
- flaws caused deliberately, negligently or resulting from improper handling, negligent maintenance, abusive use or use contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions;
- all damage caused by modification, repair or alteration performed by a third party without written permission by Velleman®.
- Articles to be repaired must be delivered to your Velleman® dealer, solidly packed (preferably in the original packaging), and be completed with the original receipt of purchase and a clear flaw
- Hint: In order to save on cost and time, please reread the manual and check if the flaw is caused by obvious causes prior to presenting the article for Note that returning a non-defective article can also involve handling costs.
- Repairs occurring after warranty expiration are subject to shipping
- The above conditions are without prejudice to all commercial
- The above enumeration is subject to modification according to the article (see article’s manual).
Made in PRC
Imported by Velleman nv
Legen Heirweg 33, 9890 Gavere, Belgium www.velleman.eu
- Velleman – Wholesaler and developer of electronics
- Details – Own brands – Velleman – Wholesaler and developer of electronics