In order to continue serving our customers and providing the best products, our product information including our user manuals may receive updates from time to time. Please check our website for the latest user manuals and product materials.
Section 1: Safety Precautions
Read and observe the following warnings and information below.
- Before cleaning, always unplug your monitor. It is recommended that you use dry cloth or lightly damp cloth to clean your monitor. Dry cloth is, however, the safest. If using damp cloth, wait for your monitor to completely dry before plugging it in again.
- Do not use alcohol or ammonia-based cleaner and/or liquids to clean your monitor.
- This monitor features ventilation openings on the back of the unit. Avoid blocking these openings to prevent the monitor from overheating.
- Avoid placing this monitor near any heat sources e.g: portable heaters or heating vents, as this may cause damage to your monitor.
- Do not spray cleaner and or any kind of liquid directly onto the monitor’s screen or any part of the monitor.
- Do not insert anything into any part of the monitor especially the ventilation openings.
- Always make sure your monitor is placed on a secure, level surface to prevent it from falling and sustaining damage.
- Unplug your monitor during any extended periods of non-use.
- Do not place heavy items on the monitor or monitor cables.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or remove parts from the monitor. Any disassembly or modification etc. not performed by an authorized technician can result in damage to the monitor and/or possible exposure to high voltage electricity which may lead to serious injury or death.
VIOTEK® shall not be held responsible for injury or damage of products or persons due to failure to adhere to the aforementioned precautions or any others noted hereafter.
This product incorporates HDMI technology.
HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
Section 2: Box Contents
Monitor x 1 Stand Stem x 1 Stand Base x 1
Power Cable x 1 (12v, 2.5A) HDMI Cable x 1 User Manual x 1
Section 3: Product Overview
1 M Menu Button: Press to display the OSD menu or enter sub-menus.
2 Button: Press to move down in the menus.
3 Button: Press to move up in the menus.
4 E Exit Button: Press to exit current menu.
5 Power Button: Press to turn the monitor on/off.
3.2 - Monitor Ports
6 DC IN Power Connector: Insert the power cable to supply power to the monitor.
7 HDMI Connector: Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the computer’s HDMI output and connect the other end to the monitor’s HDMI port.
8 VGA Connector: Insert one end of the VGA cable into the computer’s VGA output and connect the other end to the monitor’s VGA port.
Section 4: Stand Installation
1. Open the package, take out the product with the foam still attached, and gently place it on a desktop or table.
2. Take out the two parts of the stand and remove the foam covering the back of the monitor. Attach the stem to the base by inserting it into the opening and turning it to lock it in place.
3. Attach the stand to monitor via the opening on the back. It should click into place. Make sure the stand is securely attached to the back of the monitor then remove the monitor from the remaining foam section and stand it up on the desired surface.
If needed, the stand can easily be detached from the monitor by pressing the button on the back of the monitor just above the stand. Make sure the monitor is laid on a flat surface then press the button and pull the stand away to remove it.
Section 5: Wall Mounting
VESA and/or mounting accessories not included.
1. Open the package, take out the product with the foam still attached, and gently place it on a desktop or table. If the monitor is attached to the stand, remove the stand.
2. At the back of the monitor, attach a 75x75mm VESA adapter using 4x screws. Adapter and screws not included.
3. Follow the directions that came with your mounting base (not included) and install the monitor on the wall.
Section 6: Connectivity Options
6.1 - Connecting the Power Cable
Connect the included power cable into the DC IN port in the back of the monitor, then plug the other end into a wall outlet.
6.2 - VGA Connectivity
In order for the monitor to receive VGA signals from the computer, use the VGA cable to connect the monitor to the computer.
6.3 - HDMI Connectivity
In order for the monitor to receive HDMI signals from the computer, use the HDMI cable to connect the monitor to the computer.
Section 7: Basic Operation
1. Insert one end of the HDMI cable into your PC’s graphics card. VGA may also be used. VGA cable not included.
For optimal refresh rate (or “performance”), it is recommended to use an HDMI cable with the monitor’s corresponding connector.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding connector on your monitor. See the image below.
3. Connect the power cable to your monitor then connect the other end to your power source. It is recommended that you use a surge protector with adequate voltage if a wall outlet cannot be reached directly.
4. Locate the power button on the monitor and press it to turn the monitor on.
If you cannot locate the power button, please refer to Section 3.1.
Section 8: Indicator Light
This light is located on the bottom of the monitor.
Solid blue light indicates the power and the monitor is operating normally. Flashing blue light indicates no video source has been detected or the monitor has entered standby mode. Please ensure your computer is on and all video cables are fully inserted and/or connected.
Section 9: OSD Setup
The On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu may be used to adjust your monitor’s settings and appears on screen after turning on the monitor and pressing the M button.
When using the monitor for the first time, settings will automatically adjust to optimal settings according to your computer’s configuration and parts etc.
1. Press M button to enter the OSD menu.
2. Press or to browse functions.
• Highlight the desired function, then press M to enter the sub-menu.
• Press or to browse sub-menus, then press M to highlight the desired function.
• Press or to highlight an option, then press M to confirm the settings and exit the current screen.
3. Press E to exit the current screen.
|Brightness||Brightness||0~100||Adjust display brightness|
|Contrast||0~100||Adjust display contrast|
|ECO||Standard||Best for overall use|
|Text||Best for reading and writing|
|Game||Best for games|
|Movie||Best for movies|
|DCR||On||Turn on DCR function|
|Off||Turn off DCR function|
|Image||H.Position||0~100||Adjust the picture horizontal position|
|V.Position||0~100||Adjust the picture vertical position|
|Clock||0~100||Adjust the picture clock to reduce the vertical noise|
|Phase||0~100||Adjust the picture phase to reduce the horizontal noise.|
|Aspect||Auto||Best for overall use|
|Wide||Set image aspect ratio to fullscreen|
|4:3||Set image aspect ratio to 4:3|
|Color Temp.||Color Temp.||Warm, Cool, User||Set the display color temperature mode|
|RED||None||Customize the display screen RGB component according to preference|
|OSD Setting||Language||English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, ,Español, , Português, Turkce, Italiano, Polski,||Set OSD language|
|OSD H. Position||0~100||Adjust the OSD Horizontal position|
|OSD V. Position||0-100||Adjust the OSD Vertical position|
|OSD Timer||0~60||Adjust OSD display time|
|Transparency||0-100||Adjust OSD transparency|
|Reset||Image auto adjust||None||Auto adjust the horizontal/vertical position, focus and clock of the image|
|Color auto adjust||None||Adjust white balance|
|Reset||None||Reset monitor configurations|
|Auto Powerdown||On, Off||Enable automatic shutdown (energy saving)|
|Misc||Hotkey Type||ECO+DCR||Any selected item is a hotkey. The first two are available for all models, ASP+ECO is only available for wide-screen model|
|Signal Source||VGA, HDMI||VGA or HDMI signals input|
Section 10: Troubleshooting
The screen is blank
- Press power button to turn the monitor on.
- Confirm the brightness and contrast settings are set normally.
- Check if the Indicator Light is flashing. If so, there is no signal from your video source.
- If your source is a notebook or laptop, be sure that its settings are in mirror or extension mode and the device itself is powered on.
The image is out of focus
- Ensure the video cable is inserted properly at both ends.
The screen is flashing
- Try an alternative power source. Insufficient sources may cause this issue.
- Ensure devices such as non-shielded speakers, fluorescent lighting, AC transformers, table fans etc. are a safe distance away from your screen to avoid magnetic disturbances.
The color bleeds or visual effects appear unusual.
- If your screen is all red or blue, or any colors disappear, check to see that the cable is properly inserted. A loose connection can cause a bad signal.
- Try connecting to another video source for comparison.
The screen appears to be scrolling, rolling, or moving unusually.
- Check that your source frequency is within 55-76Hz.
- Reconnect and ensure your video cable is secure.
The monitor needs cleaning
- Make sure the monitor has been powered off before cleaning.
- Always use soft, non-abrasive cloth when cleaning.
- Use dry, non-abrasive cloth to gently remove debris or dust.
- If necessary, lightly dampen a non-abrasive cloth with water and gently clean the surface.
- Never use alcohol or ammonia-based cleaning solutions.
- Never spray liquid directly onto any part of the monitor.
The indicator light does not work
- Check if the power is on.
- Check if the power line connected with power.
Cannot plug and play.
- Inspect if the monitor is compatible with PC.
- Inspect if the graphics card is compatible with the monitor.
- Inspect if the pins in the interface are curved.
- Adjust the brightness and contrast ratio.
Image jitter/moire pattern
- Nearby electric equipment may interfere with the monitor.
Light indicator is on or flashing, but there is no image displayed on screen
- Check if the monitor power is on.
- Check if the graphics card is installed properly.
- Check if the signal line connects securely with the monitor.
- Check if the pins in the interface are curved.
Color shortage (red, green, or blue)
- Inspect if the pins in the interface are curved.
Image position is not centered/the size is not right
- Please adjust Clock or Auto setting.
Color difference (colors are not optimized)
- Adjust RGB color or reset color temperature.
Section 11: Specifications
|Model Number||H250 Ver2|
|Viewing Angle||170° (H)/160° (V)|
|Refresh Rate||60Hz (75Hz on low res 800x600p/1024x768p/1280x1024p)|
|LED Indicator||Power on: Blue (LED); Power saving : Blue Flicker (LED)|
|Typical Brightness||220 cd/m2 (Typical)|
|Default Color Temperature||6500|
|Response Time||2ms (OD), 5ms (Typical)|
|Display Colors||16.7M colors|
|Signal Input||VGA x 1, HDMI x 1|
|Power Consumption||On: < 30W
|OSD Language||English, , Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, , Español, , Português, Turkce, Italiano, Polski|
|Environmental Temp & Humidity||Operating Temp.: 32-104°F, 20-85% RH (non-condensation)|
|Tilt Angle||Forward 5°; Backward 15°|
|VESA Mounting||75X75 mm|
|Dimensions (With Stand)||22.04 x 16.85 x 6.61 in (L x H x W)|
|Weight (Net/Gross Weight)||6.75 Ibs/8.86 Ibs|
Section 12: One-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Your VIOTEK® H250 Ver2 Monitor (“Product”) includes a One-Year Limited Hardware Warranty (“Warranty”). The Warranty covers product defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. This Warranty is limited to residents of the United States and Canada only and is available only to original purchasers. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This Warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for one year (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period is not extended if the Product is repaired or replaced. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
Warranty services are provided by Warranty Pro (“WP”). If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, WP will: (1) repair the hardware defect by using new or refurbished parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability; or (2) exchange the Product with a product that is new or refurbished which is substantially equivalent to the original product. This Warranty is for one replacement only of like-items and does not cover items out of production if the product is no longer made or stocked. This Warranty is not assignable or transferable. The original purchaser may call WP’s tollfree number at 1-855-229-9472 for service requests.
When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes WP’s property. This warranty only covers technical hardware defectiveness during the warranty period and under normal use conditions. WP does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of this Product. This Warranty does not cover any damage due to: (a) transportation; (b) storage; (c) improper use; (d) failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; (e) modifications; (f) unauthorized repair; (g) normal wear and tear; or (h) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
Important: Do not disassemble the Product. Disassembling the Product will void this Warranty. Only WP or a party expressly authorized by WP should perform service on this Product.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
FCC Compliance Statement
1. Declaration Of Conformity
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
2. Federal Communications Commission Notice
Warning: You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
–Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
3. The Responsible Party
Name: 3B TECH, INC
Address: 3432 WILLIAM RICHARDSON DRIVE, SOUTH BEND, INDIANA 46628
Telephone Number: 1-855-229-9472
COPYRIGHT © 2019 VIOTEK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.