vivaDia K013 1-16kmph Motorised Treadmill
(H) 162 x (W) 72 x (L) 127cm
- OUR ULTIMATE TREADMILL WITH SPEED RANGE OF UP TO 16KMPH
- MOTORISED AUTO INCLINE RANGE – AUTO INCLINE 1-15 LEVEL
- 2HP MOTOR
- RUNNING AREA SIZE – 125 X 45CM
- SPREAD SIZE – 162 X 72 X 127CM
- FOLD SIZE – 102 X 72 X 138CM
- DISPLAY FUNCTION – SPEED- DISTANCE-TIME-CALORIES-PULSE-MP3
- LCD DISPLAY PULSE SENSORS ON HANDRAILS
- EMERGENCY STOP BUTTON ON ROPE
- 12 PRE-SET PROGRAMMES
- HANDRAIL FUNCTION- HEART RATE + ON/OFF SPEED
- SOFT HYDRAULIC FOLDING MECHANISM
- CAN BE MOVED AROUND EASILY WITH DUAL WHEELS
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS / INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Unpack the components carefully. Please check all parts have been removed from the packaging.
CAUTION: User weight on this product should not exceed 120 kgs. Please consult your GP before you start using any exercise equipment.
Read all instructions carefully before using this product. Retain this owner’s manual for future reference, Instructions for assembly, Including correct fitting of guards and other device, and warnings about the likely injuries to young children if exercise equipments are operated in their without properly fitted guards. Product may vary slightly from picture.
- Before using this product, please consult your GP for a complete physical examination. Frequent and strenuous exercise should be approved by your doctor. If any discomfort should result from your use of this product, stop exercising and consult your GP. Proper usage of this product is essential. Please read your manual carefully before exercising.
- Please keep all children and pets away from the equipment during use and when equipment is unattended. The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Always wear appropriate clothing, including suitable footwear when exercising.
- Do not wear loose clothing that could become caught during exercise.
- Make sure that all bolts and nuts are tightened when equipment is in use.
- Periodic maintenance is required on all exercise equipment in order to keep it in good condition.
Observe the following prior to use of the treadmill:
- DANGER: To reduce the risk of electric shock, please observe the following:
- Always unplug the treadmill from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning, assembling or servicing.
- NOTE: Failure to follow these instructions may lead to personal injury and cause damage to the treadmill.
- Never leave the treadmill unattended when plugged in. Disconnect by turning off the master power switch, and unplugging from outlet.
- Never operate this treadmill if it has a damaged cord or plug, is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged or if it has been exposed to water.
- Do not attempt any maintenance or adjustments other than those described in this manual.
- Should any problems arise, discontinue use a qualified technician.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol(spray can) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not pull the treadmill by its power cord or use the cord as a handle.
- Close supervision is necessary if this treadmill is used by, or near children, persons with disabilities, or pets.
- Keep dry, do not operates in a wet or moist condition. Save these instructions.
- Do not operate under a blanket. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electrical shock, or injury to persons.
- Keep electrical cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never insert any object into any opening
- Only one person at a time should use the machine.
- Use the machine only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not place any sharp object around the machine.
- Never operate this machine if it is not functioning properly.
- This machine should not be used for medical purposes.
- This equipment is for home use only.
- Please note that there is a weight limitation for this product. If you weight more than 120kgs, it is not recommended that you use this product. Serious injury may occur it the user’s weight exceeds the limit shown here. This product is not intended to support users whose weight exceeds this limit.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Injuries to health may result from incorrect or excessive training.
- Keep the treadmill with sides at least 60cm from any walls, and always allow a clear space measuring 3 meters wide by 6 meters length for this equipment on a stable horizontal surface. Be sure the area around the treadmill remains clear during use and has adequate clearance.
This product must be earthed. If it should malfunction or break down, earthing provides a path of least resistance for electric current reducing the risk of electric shock,*This treadmill is equipped with a cord having equipment earthing connector and a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and earthed in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
- DANGER: Improper connection of the treadmill grounding connector can result in the risk of electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician, if you are in doubt as to whether the product is properly earthed. Do not modify the plug provided with the treadmill. If it will not fit your outlet, have a properly earthed outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
- This unit must be plugged into 220 voltage, which is earthed.
- Keep hands clear of all moving parts. Never place hands, feet under the treadmill.
- Do not use the treadmill on a carpet.
- Before each use check that the running belt is aligned and centred on the treadmill deck and all visible fasteners on the treadmill are sufficiently tightened and secure.
- Before proceeding, ensure that the treadmill power is off and that it is unplugged from the electrical outlet.
- After each running, use soft cloth to clean the machine. Do not use chemicals to clean it.
- Do not dismantle this equipment. Any defective components, please contact customer services and keep the equipment out of use until it is repaired by a qualified technician.
- Do not splash water or fluid onto this equipment.
- No wet cleaning of electrical components.
- Ensure that you inspect the product regularly-at least once a week is recommended.
- The safety level of this equipment can be maintained only if it is regularly examined for damage and wear. This is includes any nuts, bolts, moving parts, bushes, wheels, bearing & connection points etc.
- Special attention must be given to components(computer, safety key, running belt and large& small covers) which are most susceptible.
- Defective parts should be replaced immediately and the equipment should be not used until repair.
- It is suggested to use the machine 1 hour everyday. If the machine is not used often, please maintain the machine every 30 days.
STARTING YOUR WORKOUT
- Please tighten up all screws before starting a workout.
- Connect the Power Cord to an electrical outlet and press the Power Switch. The equipment is ready for use.
- Ensure you warm-up well before using the equipment as this will help to prevent muscle strain.
- After eating, allow 1-2 hours before exercising as this will help to prevent muscle strain.
- Start your workout gradually and build up-do not try to do too much too quickly
- 30 minutes 3 times a week should be enough.
- When starting the treadmill, always stand with both feet on the step-on side rails.
- Please ensure Safety key is well positioned and easily reached.
- Please pull up Safety Key if you feel any discomfort during use.
- Please start from the lowest speed when using the machine.
- Please change speed slowly.
- Do not adjust the running belt during using.
- End each workout with a cool down session-a few minutes of stretching to help prevent strains, pulls nd cramps.
WARNING: Before beginning any exercise program consult your GP .This is especially important for individuals over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems. Read all instructions before using any fitness equipment. We assume no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product. Do not operate this exercise equipment without properly fitted guards, as the moving parts can present a risk of serious injury to young children.
CAUTION: Read all instructions carefully before operating this product. Retain this Owner’s Manual for future reference.
Instructions for Use
Warning: Do not connect the Treadmill to a power source before completing the assembly. Open the carton, remove the mainframe and the components and place it on the floor in an open area. Protect the floor space.
Take out the machine from box and extend it on the flat floor. Turn the handle bar to straight position, hold the console frame then pulls it up.
Hold the upright tube with your hand, use 8#(T)Hex wrench to lock the left upright tube onto the base frame with 5# screw and 3# Flat washer as pictured. Use 8#(T)Hex wrench to lock the left upright tube onto the base frame with 6# screw and 3# Flat washer as pictured.
Hold the console frame, use8# (T)Hex wrench to lock the console frame onto left and right upright tube with 5# screw and 2# Arc washer as pictured. Use 8# (T)Hex wrench to lock the console frame onto left and right side cover with 4# screw as pictured.
Put the safety key 7# on the console
CAUTION & INSTRUCTION:
Before beginning a workout session ensure Safety Key is properly attached onto the Console and Safety Clip is securely attached to an article of your clothing. Always begin treadmill standing on the side rails not on the running belt. Allow the treadmill to reach a speed of at least 1.0km/h, before walking on the running belt.
- Ensure this treadmill is plugged into 220 voltage which has a earthed socket.
- Press the Power Switch located at the front of the treadmill to the ON position, press “START” key, the machine will slowly start.
- On standby or running time, catch both side of heart inductor, the console screen will show data of heart frequency. It will not show the data when catch just one side.
- Pull off Safety Key for any emergency situation. The machine will stop automatically after pull off Safety Key.
FOLDING UP & UNFOLDING
NOTE: Ensure that the Power Switch is in the OFF position and the power cord is unplugged from the electrical outlet.
FOLDING UP :
Hold the rear end with one hand and then lift the deck up until the steel ball pops into the locked position. Note: Check the Cylinder ‘ pops’ down into the locked position before moving the treadmill.
Hold the rear end with one hand and then pull the cylinder to unfold the treadmill. Do not stand under the deck when unfolding the treadmill.
TO PREVENT ANY INJURY PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FIRM HOLD WHEN LIFTING UP OR SETTING
DOWN THE DECK.
- Plug the power, then place the safety key on the computer and turn one the power switch which is located at the front of the treadmill
- The window will display “0.0”.Then press the “START key to start the treadmill,after 5-second countdown,the treadmill will start at the speed of 1.0KM/H.
- To manually adjust the speed,press the speed”+”or speed”-” key or easy key on right handlebar to increase or decrease the running speed during exercise. Each increment or reduction will be of 0.1 km/h. The speed range is from 1.0 km/h to 16 km/h.
- To manually adjust the incline,press the incline”+”or speed”-” key or easy key on left handlebar to increase or decrease the incline during exercise. The incline range is from 1 to 15.
- You may also use the Quick Speed keys (3/6/9/12) on the console to directly access a preset speed.
- You may also use the Quick Incline keys (3/6/9/12) on the console to directly access a preset incline.
- Press the “STOP ” key to stop the treadmill. For emergency stop, remove th Safety Key. The Running Belt will stop automatically.
HANDLEBAR PULSE SENSORS
- Left side: INCLINE buttons+ and
- Right side: SPEED buttons + and
- Grab the Pulse Sensors located on the left & right handlebars and hold for 8 seconds.The console screen will display your heart frequency. It will not function if only one side of the handlebar is sensed. The Pulse window will display your Current heart rate in beats per minute, witha range from 40 to 199.
DISPALY WINDOW AND KEY
- LCD display
- Functional keys:SPEED+,SPEED-
- Quick keys for speed selection: (3,6,9,12).
4Quick keys for incline selection: (3,6,9,12).
- When the dispaly window shoWs-” place the Safety key into the computer
for activate operations.
- For emergency stop,remove the Safety key.The running belt will stop
automatically and the Window will display” —
- Audio system: MP3.
- Press the “MODE” key to access countdown Mode. You may set a target Time,or Distance or Calories burned by using the speed”+”or “-“key to adjust to the desired amount.Press the “START”key to start your set workout.
- Press’STOP”key to stop the treadmill
- The system will shut down and stop after your desired goal has been reached and the machine will stop.
BLUETOOTH AUDIO SYSTEM
Open Bluetooth on your phone during exercise,you will find machine name “RUNNING V3” to connect it, open music from your phone,it will be played by machine bluetooth.
- Before starting treadmill, press the “PROG.” button to select program, you may select P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7, P8, P9, P10, P11, P12.
- The TIME window will display a flashing preset time 30:00 minutes, press the “+” or”” to increase or decrease desired workout time. The TIME range is from 8:00 to 99:00 minutes
- Press the “START” button to start the treadmill and Press the “STOP” button to stop the treadmill.
- Under program mode, the preset workout time is 30 minutes, 1/20 minutes per interval. Note:”MODE”key and PROGRAM”key must be selected before starting
Before completing an exercise session always:
- Allow time to slow your cool down, reducing your heart rate to a normal level before completing your workout.
- Grasp the handlebar and press the slow speed key. Slow your pace to an easy walk.
- Ensure the running belt has come to a complete stop before exiting the treadmill.
Turn off and unplug the treadmill before proceeding with any maintenance or visual inspections. Failure to do so may result in serious injury. Note: Failure to perform the required periodic and preventative maintenance can void your warranty.
AT THE END OF EVERY EXERCISE SESSION ALWAYS
- Remove the Safety Key from the Console.
- Use the Power Switch to turn the treadmill off.
- Always position and store the Power Cord where it is clear from all pathways
- Unplug the Power Cord from the electrical outlet. This is especially important if you are not going to use your treadmill for extended periods.
- Wipe all treadmill surface with a dry cloth or towel especially perspiration on the handlebars, console, running belt or other treadmill components.
- Store your treadmill in a clean and dry environment. Ensure the Power Switch is off and is unplugged from the electrical outlet
- Check the Cylinder(10) into the locked position before moving the treadmill.
- The treadmill has been designed and equipped with wheels (11) for easy mobility.
- Before moving, ensure the Power Switch is in the ‘OFF’ position and the power cord is unplugged from the electrical outlet. Tilt the base frame of the treadmill and then roll the treadmill to the desired position.
LUBRICATION YOUR TREADMILL
The treadmills have already been spread with “Silicone Oil” in advance before leaving the manufacturing plant. Silicone oil is without volatility and has gradually permeated through the running belt. There will be no need to re-spread the oil in normal circumstances.To maintain the running belt, we have included a small bottle of “Silicone Oil “. “Silicone Oil” may be re-spread once the resistance has been increased and the running belt starts rubbing against therunning deck. To hold open the centre of the running deck. Allow thesilicone oil to ‘set’ for one minute before usingthe treadmill.
NOTE: Only use “Silicone Oil” lubricants for this equipment. Inaddition, do not add any other oil ingredients; otherwise, the treadmill will be damaged. Do not over-lubricate the walking board. Excess lubricant should be wiped off with a clean towel.
RUNNING BELT ADJUSTMENT
- Adjust speed to 3km/h
- If the running belt is deflecting to the right, adjust the bolt on the right one half turn clockwise using the Allen key, and adjust the bolt on the left one half turn anti-clockwise (see pic 1
- If the running belt is deflecting to the left, adjust the bolt on the left one half turn clockwise using the Allen key, and adjust the bolt on the right one half turn anti-clockwise (see pic 2)
- If the running belt is not deflected, but is slipping, adjust both left and right bolts one half turn clockwise to tighten, or one half turn anti-clockwise to loosen if the belt is too tight. (See pic 3 and 4)
- After adjustment, check the running belt, and adjust further if required.
PLUG WIRING (UK & IRELAND)
This appliance is fitted with a BS 1363 13-amp plug. If you have to replace the fuse, only those that are ASTA or BSI approved to BS1362 and with a rated current of 13-amps should be used. If there is a fuse cover fitted, this cover must be re-fitted after changing the fuse. If the fuse cover is lost or damaged the plug must not be used. Spare fuse holders and fuses are available from electrical outlets. If the socket outlets in your home or office are not suitable for this product’s plug, the plug must be removed and disposed of safely. Attempts to insert the plug into the wrong socket is likely to cause electric hazard. A replacement plug should be wired according to the following instructions:
A mains electricity cable contains two or three inner wires. Each has a core of copper and an outer layer of flexible plastic. This product is earthed; the wires in the cord set are colour coded in the following way: BLUE NEUTRAL BROWN LIVE GREEN & YELLOW EARTH The diagram shows the key features of a correctly wired three-pin mains plug.
- Coopers of Stortford use recyclable or recycled packaging where possible.
- Please dispose of all packaging, paper, cartons, packaging in accordance with your local recycling regulations.
- Plastics, polybags – this is made from the following recyclable plastic.
Code & Symbol
Type of Plastic ABS Commonly used for CD’s, crisp packets, various flexible packaging, baby bottles, sunglass lenses Notes
Not often or widely recycled