EARPHONES WITH MIC
Please read and retain these instructions for future reference.
VK-1106-BK / PK / SL
- Hands-Free Calling
- True Stereo Sound
• Volume Controls
- Up to 4 Hours of Playtime
- Volkano Rush 2.0 Series Bluetooth® Earphones
- USB Charging Cable
- 3 x Earbud Cap Sizes
- Cable Length Adjuster
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- Bluetooth ® :
Proﬁles: A2DP, HFP, HSP, AVRCP
Range: 10 m
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Driver: 10 mm
- Impedance: 32
- Charge Input: 5 V DC, 1 A
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Battery Capacity: 55 mAh
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Playback Time: 3 – 4 Hours
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- LED Indicator Light
- Next Track / Volume Up
- Multifunction Button
- Previous Track / Volume Down
- Micro USB Charging Port
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
CHARGING THE EARPHONES
Connect the USB A end of the Charging Cable to a USB Charging Port and insert the Micro USB end to the port on the Rush 2.0 earphones. Make sure it is properly connected. The red indicator light will be lit while the earphones are charging and will turn off when the earphones are ready for use.
SWITCHING ON THE EARPHONES
To turn the earphones on, hold the Multifunction Button for approximately three seconds. The earphones will prompt with three beeps and the LED will start
ﬂashing blue and red. To turn the earphones off, hold the Multifunction Button for approximately three seconds.
PAIRING WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Your earphones must be paired to a Bluetooth® device before it can be used. It is only necessary to pair your earphones once with each device. Please switch on your earphone(s) before pairing them to your device.
- Open the Bluetooth® Menu on the device you wish to pair (see “Locating the Bluetooth® Menu” for more details). Some devices require you to select “Search for Devices” or “Add New Device” in order to create a Bluetooth® pairing.
- Wait until you see “Rush” on your device screen.
- Select “Rush” on your device and follow any further prompts to pair. Once pairing is complete and a connection is established, the earphones will sound with a short beep to indicate a successful connection and the LED indicator will ﬂash at a slower rate.
LOCATING THE BLUETOOTH® MENU
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
a) On your device, go to Settings.
b) Select Bluetooth®. If Bluetooth® is not on, turn it on.
c) The iPhone / iPad / iPod will automatically search for new devices.
Android™ Phones and Tablets:
a) On your device, go to the Settings Menu.
b) Select Bluetooth® (on older Android devices Bluetooth® is found in the Wireless and Networks menu). If Bluetooth® is not on, turn it on.
c) Select “Search for Devices” if your phone or tablet does not automatically search for new devices.
CONNECTING WITH PAIRED DEVICES
Once the earphones are turned on, they will automatically connect with the last paired Bluetooth® a device that is on and within range. If the earphones do not connect automatically, open the Bluetooth® menu on your device and select “Rush” from the Bluetooth® device list.
1. Volume Controls
|Increase Volume||Long press the Next Track / Volume Up Button||When the volume reaches the minimum or maximum level, the earphones will produce a short tone.|
|Decrease Volume||Long press the Previous Track / Volume Down Button|
2. Audio Controls
|Play or Pause Track||Short press the 0 Multifunction Button|
|Next Track||Short press the Next Track / Volume Up Button|
|Previous Track||Short press the Previous Track / Volume Down Button|
3. Controlling Phone Calls
|Incoming Call||Answer Call||
Short press the 0 Multifunction Button
|Reject Call||Press and Hold the 0 Multifunction Button for 2 seconds|
|Call-in Progress||End Call||Short press the 0 Multifunction Button|
|Call In Waiting||End Call & Answer New Call||Short press the 0 Multifunction Button|
|Answer Call & Place Active Call on Hold||Press and Hold the 0 Multifunction Button for 2 seconds|
Press and Hold the 0 Multifunction Button for 2 seconds
- The product should only be used with the parts provided by the manufacturer.
- This product is intended for indoor use only.
- Never use your Rush 2.0 earphones near water or in areas where they can come into contact with water. Never handle the Rush 2.0 earphones if it has been dropped in water or any other liquid. If the product comes into contact with water while still plugged in, this is a safety hazard.
- Always make sure your hands are dry before touching the USB cable or power connections.
- Do not operate the product with a damaged cable, or after it malfunctions has been dropped or damaged in any manner.
- The Rush 2.0 earphones are intended for personal use only. Commercial use invalidates the warranty and the supplier cannot be held responsible for injury or damage caused when using the device for any other purpose than that which it was intended for.
- The Rush 2.0 earphones are not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the device by a person responsible for their safety. Extreme caution must be exercised.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the Rush 2.0 earphones. Packaging must never be left within reach of children since it
is potentially dangerous.
CLEANING AND CARING INSTRUCTIONS
- Before Cleaning: Ensure that your Volkano Rush 2.0 earphones are not charging before cleaning or maintaining it.
- Cleaning: Wipe down the surface of your Volkano Rush 2.0 earphones using a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Do not use any harsh or abrasive cleaning chemicals or materials on your Volkano Rush 2.0 earphones as doing so may damage or scratch the surface ﬁnish.
- Do not expose your Volkano Rush 2.0 earphones to direct sunlight or high temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Do not store in temperatures over 140°F (60 °C).
- My mobile phone cannot ﬁnd any new Bluetooth® devices?
a. Ensure the device has entered the pairing mode.
b. Ensure the device is within an effective working range.
- Bluetooth® device cannot pair up?
Ensure your mobile phone allows new connections and has not reached the maximum number of allowed devices.
- The device does not play music or answer calls when it is connected to a Bluetooth® mobile phone.
a. Ensure your mobile phone supports A2DP and HSF (Hands-Free) proﬁles.
b. Ensure your mobile phone is within an effective working range.
- When paired with my computer, Windows® asks for a new driver.
Can you supply this?
We recommend you ﬁnd compatible drivers for your computer online.
- Why can I not remotely control the Pause / Play / Previous / Next functions when music is playing?
This feature needs the Bluetooth® device paired with the earphones to support AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Proﬁle). Please ensure your device
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities. Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available. If electrical appliances are disposed of in landﬁlls or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well-being.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by VolkanoX is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any afﬁliation with or endorsement by them.
The Volkano Rush 2.0 earphones come with a standard 12-month limited warranty against manufacturing defects and faults.
Should your Volkano Rush 2.0 earphones be unboxed with any faulty parts, poor ﬁnishing or visible damage, or fail to perform due to a manufacturing defect or poor workmanship, please return it with your proof of purchase (till slip or invoice) to the store of purchase for an exchange, or repair, depending on the store’s returns policy.
This warranty commences from the date of purchase.
Kindly retain your proof of purchase as well as the packaging for your warranty period.
The warranty does not apply to a product that:
a.) Has failed due to excessive wear and tear beyond what is considered to be reasonable.
b.) Has been misused or neglected.
c.) Has been damaged accidentally or by acts of God including ﬁre and ﬂooding.
d.) Has been used or operated contrary to operating or maintenance instructions outlined in this manual.
The Store of Purchase / Seller cannot accept any returned products that have not been returned in accordance with this warranty or which do not follow their own Returns Policy. Please refer to the Store of Purchase / Sellers Returns Policy for details.
Should you require any further assistance or have any questions about your warranty, please contact the store of purchase.