Please read these instructions carefully and
retain for future reference.
- Bluetooth Wireless
- True Stereo Sound
- Hands-Free Calling
- In-Line Control
- Sports Wings
- Carry Case Included
- Up to 4 Hours of Playtime
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Siri
- Volkano Epoch Series Bluetooth Wireless Earphones
- Cable Length Adjuster
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- Bluetooth Wireless:
Operating distance: 10 m
Proﬁles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Driver: 10 mm
- Playback Time: 3 – 4 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 60 mAh
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Volume Up / Next Track
- Multifunction Button: On / Off, Play / Pause, Call Answering / Ending
- Volume Down / Previous Track
- Voice Assistant Button
- Micro USB Charging Port
- LED Light Indicator
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
CHARGING THE EARPHONES
- Please ensure that the battery is fully charged before using the device for the ﬁrst time.
- Connect the provided micro USB charge cable to the DC 5V charging slot on the earphones, connect the other end of the USB to a wall charger or an available USB port on a compatible device.
- The Red LED indicator light will display in solid light.
- When the earphones are fully charged, the LED indicator light will turn on.
SWITCHING ON THE EARPHONES
- To switch on the device, press and hold the Multifunction Button for about 3 seconds until the Blue LED lights turn on and start ﬂashing.
- To switch off the device, press and hold the Multifunction Button for about 3 seconds until the Red LED light turns off.
PAIRING WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Your Earphones must be paired to a Bluetooth Wireless device before it can be used. It is only necessary to pair your Earphones once with each device.
- Ensure that the earphones are off before pairing them for the ﬁrst time.
- Press and hold the Multifunction Button for about 3 seconds until the Red LED lights turn on and start ﬂashing
- This means the earphones are now ready to pair with your Bluetooth Wireless device.
- Ensure that your device’s Bluetooth is on. Search for the device “Epoch”. Conﬁrm pairing by selecting the device from the list.
- When successfully paired, the white LED light will ﬂash slowly.
- The device is now ready to make/receive calls and playback music.
- To play the next or previous track, press the Next Track / Volume Up Button or Previous Track / Volume Down Button accordingly.
- To adjust the volume, press and hold the Next Track / Volume Up Button or Previous Track / Volume Down Button accordingly.
- To play or stop the music, press the Multifunction Button.
MAKING AND RECEIVING CALLS
- When the earphones are paired to your smartphone, you will be able to make or receive calls using the built-in microphone.
- When receiving a call, press the Multifunction Button on the earphones to answer and end calls.
- Press and hold the Multifunction Button on the earphones to reject incoming calls.
- To redial the last number double press the Multifunction Button on the earphones.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
a) On your device, go to Settings.
b) Select Bluetooth. If Bluetooth is not on, turn it on.
c) The iPhone / iPad / iPod will automatically search for new devices
Android™ Phones and Tablets
a) On your device, go to the Settings Menu.
b) Select Bluetooth (on older Android devices Bluetooth is found in the Wireless & Networks menu). If Bluetooth is not on, turn it on.
c) Select “Search for devices” if your phone or tablet does not automatically search for new devices.
NOTE: If you are unsure of how to access your Bluetooth menu on your device, please refer to your device’s instruction manual.
|Increase Volume||Long press the Next Track / Volume Up Button.|
|Decrease Volume||Long press the Previous Track / Volume Down Button.|
NOTE: When the volume reaches the minimum or maximum level the earphones will produce a short tone.
|Navigate to Next Track||Short press the Next Track / Volume Up Button.|
|Navigate to Previous Track||Short press the Previous Track / Volume Down Button.|
|Play or Pause Track||Short press the Multifunction Button.|
|Incoming Call – Answer||Short press the Multifunction Button.|
|Incoming Call – Reject||Press and hold the Multifunction Button for 2 seconds.|
|Call in Progress – End Call||Short press the Multifunction Button.|
SIRI / GOOGLE ASSISTANT
|Siri / Google Assist||Activate Siri / Google Assist||Press the Voice Assistant Button|
|Turn Off Siri / Google Assist||Press the Voice Assistant Button|
- My smartphone cannot ﬁnd any new Bluetooth devices.
a. Ensure the device has entered the pairing mode.
b. Ensure the device is within an effective working range.
- The Bluetooth device cannot pair up.
a. Ensure your smartphone allows new connections and has not reached the maximum number of allowed devices.
- The Device does not play music or answer calls when it is connected to a Bluetooth smartphone.
a. Ensure your smartphone supports A2DP and HSF (Hands-Free) proﬁles.
b. Ensure your smartphone is within an effective working range.
4. When paired with my computer, Windows asks for a new driver. Can you supply this?
a. We recommend you ﬁnd compatible drivers for your computer online.
- Why can I not remotely control the Pause, Play, Previous and Next functions when music is playing?
a. This feature needs the Bluetooth device paired with the earphones to support AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Proﬁle). Please ensure your device supports this.
- This product is not intended for commercial use and has been tested for household use only.
- This product is not intended for use by small children, or persons with diminished mental capabilities. Ensure that the use of this product is monitored by a guardian or parent.
- Never use your earphones near water or in areas where they can come into contact with water. Never handle the earphones if they have been dropped into water or any other liquid. If the product comes into contact with water while charging, this is a safety hazard.
- Do not operate the product after it malfunctions, or has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- WARNING: Always keep optional accessories, small parts, and packaging out of the reach of babies and small children, as these items may be a choking hazard. DO NOT overcharge your Volkano Epoch Series Bluetooth Wireless Earphones, doing so will shorten the lifespan of the built-in battery and could cause your device to overheat.
- CAUTION: Do not disassemble the battery or dispose of it in a ﬁre.
- CAUTION: Should your battery show signs of overheating, smoke, or fumes being emitted during charging, remove the charging cable immediately.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS – GENERAL
Before Cleaning: Ensure that your Volkano Epoch Series Bluetooth Wireless Earphones are turned off before cleaning or maintaining your device.
Cleaning: Wipe down the surface of your Volkano Epoch Series Bluetooth Wireless Earphones using a soft, slightly damp cloth.
Do not use any harsh or abrasive cleaning chemicals or materials on your Volkano Epoch Series Bluetooth Wireless Earphones as doing so may damage or scratch the surface ﬁnish.
Do not expose your Volkano Epoch Series Bluetooth Wireless Earphones to direct sunlight or high temperatures for extended periods of time.
Do not store in temperatures over 60°C. Do not expose the battery to excessive heat such as sunshine, ﬁre, or the like. Store in a cool, dry place.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THE PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE ON WASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT.
At the end of its working life, the product must not be disposed of as urban waste.
It must be taken to a special local authority differentiated waste collection center or to a dealer providing this service. Disposing of a household appliance separately avoids possible negative consequences for the environment and health deriving from inappropriate disposal and enables the constituent materials to be recovered to obtain signiﬁcant savings in energy and resources. As a reminder of the need to dispose of household appliances separately, the product is marked with a crossed-out wheeled dustbin.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any afﬁliation with or endorsement by them.
These Volkano Epoch Series Bluetooth Wireless Earphones come with a standard limited 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects and faults. Should your Volkano Epoch Series Bluetooth Wireless Earphones be unboxed with any faulty parts, poor ﬁnishing or visible damage, or failure to perform due to a manufacturing defect or poor workmanship, please return it with your proof of purchase (till slip or invoice) to the store of purchase for an exchange, or repair, depending on the store’s returns policy?
This warranty commences from the date of purchase.
Kindly retain your proof of purchase as well as the packaging for your warranty period.
Note: The Warranty does not apply to Products that:
- Has failed due to excessive wear and tear beyond what is considered to be
- Has been misused or neglected.
- Has been damaged accidentally or by Force Majeure including ﬁre and ﬂooding.
- Has been used or operated contrary to operating or maintenance instructions outlined in this manual.
The Store of Purchase / Seller cannot accept any returned products that have not been returned in accordance with this warranty or which do not follow their own Returns Policy. Please refer to the Store of Purchase / Sellers Returns Policy for details.
Should you require any further assistance or have any questions about your warranty, please contact the store of purchase.