SMART AUTO DISCONNECT
Please read and retain these instructions for future reference.
• Auto-disconnects When Fully Charged
• Protects Your Battery From Overcharging
• Uses Less Power
• Led Charge Status Indicator
• 1.8 Meters
• High Strength Metal Connectors
• Reinforced Cable
• Fast Charge for Compatible Devices
• Smart series 1.8 meter Charge Cable
• Instruction Manual
• Cable Length: 1.8 m / 6 ft
• Max Load: 2.4 A
• Save power: Auto-disconnect function prevents unattended overcharging and consumes less power.
• Protects your battery from overcharging: The auto-disconnect function will stop charging your device’s battery when it is full, preventing overcharging and overheating, extending the devices battery life.
• Indicator lights: Shows the current charging mode.
• Plug the Lightning end of the supplied cable into the charging port on your device, the blue LED indicator will ﬂash 3 times fast.
• If your device requires charging, the blue LED indicator will slowly ﬂash on and off to indicate charging.
• When your device reaches approximately 80% charge, the blue LED light will stay on.
• Once the device is fully charged, the cable will automatically disconnect power. After 2 to 3 hours, the cable will check the device charge status and if required, it will commence charging again.
Please note: In order for the LED Indicator functionality to function as stated your device screen must be off and no apps must be running.
• Ensure responsible use of this cable.
• Unplug the cable when not in use.
• Do not attempt to use this cable when performing tasks that require your full attention.
• Do not expose this cable or any of its components to water, ﬁre, high temperatures or damp areas.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Operate between 0° – 40° C.
• Do not store in temperatures over 140° F (60° C).
• Cleaning: Wipe down the surface of your VolkanoX Smart Series using a soft, slightly damp cloth.
• Do not use any harsh or abrasive cleaning chemicals or materials on your VolkanoX Smart Series as doing so may damage or scratch the surface ﬁnish.
Environmentally Friendly Disposal
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THE PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE ON WASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT.
• At the end of its working life, the product must not be disposed of as urban waste. It must be taken to a special local authority differentiated waste collection Centre or to a dealer providing this service. Disposing of a household appliance separately avoids possible negative consequences for the environment and health deriving from inappropriate disposal and enables the constituent materials to be recovered to obtain signiﬁcant savings in energy and resources. As a reminder of the need to dispose of household appliances separately, the product is marked with a crossed-out wheeled dustbin.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any afﬁliation with or endorsement by trademark or registration holders.
This VolkanoX Smart Series Cable comes with a limited 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects and faults. Should your VolkanoX Smart Series be unboxed with any faulty parts, poor ﬁnishing or visible damage, or fail to perform due to a manufacturing defect or poor workmanship, please return it with your proof of purchase (till slip or invoice) to the store of purchase for an exchange, or repair, depending on the store’s returns policy.
This warranty commences from the date of purchase. Kindly retain your proof of purchase as well as the packaging for your warranty period.
Note: The Warranty does not apply to Product that:
1. Has failed due to excessive wear and tear beyond what is considered to be reasonable.
2. Has been misused or neglected.
3. Has been damaged accidentally or by acts of God including ﬁre and ﬂooding.
4. Has been used or operated contrary to operating or maintenance instructions outlined in this manual.
The Store of Purchase / Seller cannot accept any returned products that have not been returned in accordance to this warranty or which does not follow their own Returns Policy. Please refer to the Store of Purchase / Sellers Returns Policy for details.
Should you require any further assistance or have any questions on your warranty, please contact the store of purchase.