VonHaus 2500392 Grey 3m x 3m Pop-Up Gazebo – 3.17m Max roof height
This product is not intended for indoor use. This product is not intended as a climbing structure and it is not a toy. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the product.
- BEFORE FIRST USE Locate the product in a suitable area where it will not create an obstruction. Locate away from sources of combustion.
- GENERAL SAFETY Place on solid and even ground. Only use in an upright stable position. Do not overload the product as this may result in damage to the product or personal injury. Take care not to trap extremities when folding and unfolding the Gazebo. Ensure nobody is standing nearby when opening the Gazebo. The Gazebo must always be used with anchor supports and weights supplied (if applicable). Failure to anchor the Gazebo down may result in the Gazebo tipping over resulting in injury. Never attempt to move the Gazebo when it is in the open position. Always fully close. Always close the Gazebo in the event of heavy wind, rain or snow. The Gazebo should not be used as protection against bad weather conditions. Always securely store the Gazebo away.
Avoid hanging objects from the Gazebo. Keep any sharp instruments away from the Gazebo to prevent possible damage.
- CLEANING & MAINTENANCE Do not clean the product with any abrasive cloths or chemicals. Solvents or detergents can cause damage to the surface. To clean, sponge down with warm water, a soft cloth, and mild detergent. Ensure you have all the pieces listed. If you are missing any components, contact our customer services department at
[email protected] (UK/EU)
[email protected] (US).
Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycling advice. CUSTOMER SERVICE If you are having difficulty using this product and require support, please contact
[email protected] (UK/EU)
[email protected] (US)
WARRANTY To register your product and find out if you qualify for a free extended warranty please go to www.vonhaus.com/warranty. Please retain a proof of purchase receipt or statement as proof of the purchase date. The warranty only applies if the product is used solely in the manner indicated on the warnings page of this manual, and all other instructions have been followed accurately. Any abuse of the product or the manner in which it is used will invalidate the warranty. Returned goods will not be accepted unless re-packaged in its original packaging and accompanied by a relevant and completed returns form. This does not affect your statutory rights. No rights are given under this warranty to a person acquiring the appliance second-hand or for commercial or communal use.
COPYRIGHT All material in this instruction manual is copyrighted by DOMU Brands. Any unauthorized use may violate worldwide copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Carefully open (not fully) the Frame and position in a flat, stable area.
- Place the Canopy over the opened Frame and carefully slide it over the four corners. Lift the Gazebo frame by the lower part of the truss bars until the Frame of the Gazebo is fully open.
- Lock the Gazebo slider bracket into place by holding the frame with one hand and lifting the slider bracket up into place until it locks. Once the upper section is locked into place you can then pull the canopy downward. Lift each leg and slowly pull out the inner leg until it pops into place. Repeat with each leg and adjust the Gazebo height by adjusting the legs.
- Hook the Canopy to the bottom of the Legs to secure and fasten the hook and loop fasteners inside.
ANCHORING THE GAZEBO Ground pegs and Fillable Bags are provided to secure the Gazebo in certain mild weather conditions. Although it is not advised to use or leave the Gazebo up in high winds or heavy rain. There are other forms of anchoring the Gazebo for example use of steel stacking or leg weights (Not Supplied).
CLOSING THE GAZEBO Hold the Gazebo outer leg, pull the height adjustment, and slowly lower the frame until the leg is fully retracted. Repeat for the other three legs. Unlock the slider bracket and pull downwards until the bracket is free from the locked position. Push the frame inwards from the outer legs allowing the Gazebo to fold inward and close. Take care not to pinch your fingers during closing. Completely fold the frame taking care not to trap the canopy
Thank you for purchasing your product/appliance. Should you require further assistance with your purchase, you can contact us at [email protected] (UK/EU) [email protected] (US) VonHaus is a registered trademark of DOMU Brands Ltd. Made in China for DOMU Brands. M24 2RW.