VonHaus 2500463 2000W Closed Fin Oil Filled Radiator
- Please read all instructions carefully before use and retain for future reference.
- Do not use outdoors.
- This product is only suitable for well insulated spaces or occasional use.
- This product is only suitable for well insulated spaces or occasional use.
- Do not immerse in water. hot surfaces.Do not cover.
- Please read all instructions carefully before use and retain for future reference
- Only operate the appliance for its intended purpose and within the parameters specified in this manual.
- This appliance is for domestic use only. Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or given appropriate in-struction concerning the product’s use by a person responsible for their safety. The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- If the appliance is not functioning prop-erly, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or immersed in liquid, do not use, contact DOMU Brands Customer Services.
- Do not use the appliance if any parts appear to be faulty, missing or dam-aged.
- Ensure all parts are securely attached as instructed by this instruction manual before use.
CABLES AND PLUGS
- Check to ensure your electricity supply matches that shown on the rating plate. This product should only be used as rated. Preferably, the socket outlet should be protected by a Residual Current Device RCD (UK/EU) Ground Fault Indicator (US).
- Do not use with a damaged cable or plug. If the supply cable is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified engineer or authorised service agent in order to avoid a hazard. The use of an extension cable is not recommended. Do not handle the plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Keep the cable away from heated surfaces.
- Do not let the cable hang over the edge of the table or countertop where it could be pulled on inadvertently by children or pets.
- Do not pull the cable around sharp edges or corners.
- Do not leave unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging. Do not unplug by pulling on the cable.
- To unplug, grasp the plug, not the ca-ble.
- Always unplug before performing user maintenance, connecting or disconnecting attachments, or changing accessories.
- Ensure the cable is stored safely to pre-vent hazards.
RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY
- Always locate your appliance away from the edge of the worktop, on a firm, flat, heat-resistant surface with sufficient space around all sides. Do not insert any objects into openings or cover the appliance.
- Do not use outdoors or near heat sources.
- Take care not to touch any surfaces that may get hot when in use.
- Take care not to touch any surfaces that may remain hot for a period of time after use.
- Never operate the appliance when empty.
- Do not overload/overfill the appliance.
- When using for the first time your appliance may give off a ‘new’ smell or vapour.
- This will dissipate after a few uses. Do not lift or move the appliance whilst in use.
- Do not operate continuously for periods longer than those marked on the product or indicated in the instructions.
- Ensure the appliance is switched off and unplugged before changing accessories or cleaning.
- Use only as described in this manual and with DOMU Brands recommended attachments only.
- Unplug and let the appliance cool before cleaning.
- Gently clean the outside surface and the control panel of the appliance with a damp lint-free soft cloth.
- If dust is present within the slits of the device, it is recommended to use a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not use harsh detergents, chemical cleaners or solvents as they may damage the appliance’s feet
- Rated Voltage 220V-240V
- Rated Power: 2000W
- Rated Frequency 50Hz
|Type of heat input for Electrical Storage Heaters only (select one)|
|Nominal Heat Output||
|Manual heat charge control with integrated thermostat.||
|Minimum Heat Output (indicative)||
|Manual heat charge control with room and/or outdoor temperature feedback.||
|Maximum Continious Heat Output||
|Electronic heat charge control with room and/or outdoor temperature feedback||
|Auxiliary electricity consumption||Fan assisted heat output||n/a|
|At nominal heat output||
|Type of heat output/room temperatur (select one)||e control|
|At minimum heat output||
|Single stage heat output and no room temperature control||
In standy mode
|Two or more manual stages, no room temperature control||
|With mechanical thermostat room temperature control||
|With electronic room temperature control||
|Electronic room temperature control plus day timer||
|Electronic room temperature control plus week timer||
|Other control options (multiple selections possible)|
|room temperature control with prescence detection||
|room temperature control with open window detection||
|with distance control option||no|
|with adaptive start control||no|
|with working time limitation||yes|
|with black bulb sensor||no|
|Contact Details||DOMU Brands Ltd, 5th & 6th Floor, The Tower, Deva City Office Park, Salford, M3 7BF|
1- Rear handle
2- Heater body
3- Wheel base
4- Front handle
5- Adjustable thermostat Dial
6- Power switch
8- Cable storage
9- Indicator Lights
Carefully turn the Unit upside-down (prefferebly on a soft soft surface so as not to scratch the unit) and pull out the wheels. Ensure they are fully extended before reverting the Unit back to its upright position.
- Place the Unit in an upright position on a flat, steady, stable, heat-resistant surface. Make sure there is nothing flammable or heat sensitive within 1 meter (40 inches).
- CAUTION Operating the productin any other position could cause a hazard.
- Ensure the thermostat Dial is at to the minimum position and setting the power switch to “0” for off before con-necting to a suitable mains outlet.
- Turn the power switch from “0”to either “LOW” (first light indicate),“MED”(second light indicate) or “HIGH” .(three lights indicate)
- Turn the Thermostat Dial clockwisto the HIGH position.
- When the room temperature rises to a comfortable level, slowly turn thermostat counter-clockwise until the indicator lightjust goes out.
- To adjust the room temperature turn the thermostat clockwise to raise the temperature, or counter-clockwise to lower it. Thus the heater will attempt to keep the room temperature at the desired level.
- To turn off the heater, set the power switch to “0” position. The power indi-cator light turns off.
- Unplug the Unit from the electrical out-let when it is left unattended or is not in use.
- CLOCK (24 HOUR)
- LIVE TIME ARROW
- TIMER SWITCH
TIMER SETTING OPERATION
NOTE: This is a 24 hours timer. There are 96 segments, each segment represents 15 mins.
- Firstly, turn the clock “A” clockwise to align with arrow “B” to match the current time
- Segments which are pushed outwards will represent the time where the heater will be turned ON.
- Segments which are pushed inwards will represent the time where the heater will be turned OFF.
To set the heater to turn on at 8pm and turn off at 9pm, push 4 segments between 20 and 21 outwards (Fig 1).
- Move the timer switch to the symbol “ ” to enable the timer (Fig 2).
- If the timer switch is set at “I” position,the unit starts working non-stop ignoring any timer setting. If the timer switch is set at “0” position,the unit stays off ignoring any timer setting.
NOTES: The timer setting does not reset itself after the Unit has been switched off, but any time you unplug the Unit, the clock stops updating the live time and at next turn-on the live time must be set again as indicated in point “1”.
Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycling advice.
If you are hav-ing difficulty using this product and require support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register your product and find out if you qualify for a free ex-tended warranty please go to www.vonhaus.com/warranty.
- Please retain a proof of purchase re-ceipt or statement as proof of the purchase date.
- The warranty only ap-plies if the product is used solely in the manner indicated in the warnings page of this manual, and all other instruc-tions have been followed accurately. Any abuse of the product or the man-ner in which it is used will invalidate the warranty.
- Returned goods will not be accepted unless re-packaged in its original packaging and accompanied by a relevant and completed returns form.
- This does not affect your statu-tory rights. No rights are given under this warranty to a person acquiring the appliance second-hand or for commer-cial or communal use.
All material in this in-struction manual are copyrighted by DOMU Brands.Any unauthorised use may violate worldwide copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Thank you for purchasing your product/appliance. Should you require further assistance with your purchase, you can contact us at [email protected] VonHaus is a registered trademark of DOMU Brands Ltd. Made in China for DOMU Brands. M24 2RW.