VonHaus 2500601 4 Seater Garden Rattan Sofa Set
- Please read all instructions carefully before use and retain for future reference.
- Ensure product is not damaged before first use
- IMPORTANT! If possible, store the item in a secure location
- DO NOT overfill with water.
- Do not cover when in use.
- Do not climb on
- Do not jump on
- Disconnect product from mains before cleaning, maintenance or after a thermal cut-out event.
- This is not a Toy. Do not place this fountain in an environment with unsupervised Children.
This product is not intended for indoor use. This product is not intended as a climbing structure and it is not a toy. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the product.
BEFORE FIRST USE
Locate the product in a suitable area where it will not create an obstruction. Locate away from sources of combustion.
- Place on solid and even ground.
- Only use in an upright stable position.
- Do not overload the product as this may result in damage to the product or personal injury.
- Never leave children or pets unattended around the Water Feature.
- Always ensure the product is unplugged and switched off when you are not at home.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Do not clean the product with any abrasive cloths or chemicals. Solvents or detergents can cause damage to the surface.
To clean, sponge down with warm water, a soft cloth, and mild detergent.
To keep the water clean and prevent scale, we recommend to using fountain cleaner (available at most hardware stores and garden centers).
Due to evaporation and wind, the water level will decrease in the fountain. Check the water level daily and fill the fountain in order to prevent the pump from running dry.
When the fountain is switched off a thin white scale may appear after a while. This scale can be caused by calcium in the water (hard water) or the material of the fountain. The scale can easily be removed with a damp cloth.
During the winter, we recommend removing all water from the Water feature and storing the pump in a dry location. Ensure you have all the pieces listed.
If you are
missing any components, contact our customer services department at [email protected]
ASSEMBLY & USAGE
- Connect the Rubber Tube to the Water Pump nozzle.
- Fill the Water Reservoir with clean, cold water using a watering can or hosepipe (not supplied).
WARNING! Never use without any water.
IMPORTANT! Ensure you do not overfill the Water Reservoir as this will impact the flow of water when switched on.
- Fully submerge the Water Pump and secure to the bottom using the suction cup feet (if applicable).
- If applicable, close and secure any doors to the Water reservior.
- Ensure your hands are completely dry before connecting the Water Pump to a suitable main outlet.
- Switch on and inspect the overall flow of water. If the flow appears weak, the Pump flow may need to be adjusted on the Water Pump. This is indicated with – and + markers.
NOTE: The Water Reservoir needs to be topped up daily if the Water Feature is used on a regular basis.
- To turn off, simply switch off and disconnect from the Mains outlet. If you are using an outdoor socket, ensure the plug/cable is stored and secured is a waterproof cable box to protect from rain.
DISPOSAL INFORMATION Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycling advice.
If you are having difficulty using this product and require support, please contact [email protected]
To register your product and find out if you qualify for a free extended warranty please go to
www.vonhaus.com/warranty. Please retain a proof of purchase receipt or statement as proof of the purchase date. The warranty only applies if the product is used solely in the manner indicated in the warnings page of this manual, and all other instructions have been followed accurately. Any abuse of the product or the manner in which it is used will invalidate the warranty. Returned goods will not be accepted unless re-packaged in its original packaging and accompanied by a relevant and completed returns form. This does not affect your statutory rights. No rights are given under this warranty to a person acquiring the appliance second-hand or for commercial or communal use.
All material in this instruction manual is copyrighted by DOMU Brands. Any unauthorized use may violate worldwide copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Thank you for purchasing your product/appliance.
Should you require further assistance with your purchase, you can contact us at
VonHaus is a registered trademark of DOMU Brands Ltd. Made in China for DOMU Brands. M24 2RW.